guys with a big cock in rockvegas (=
Barb

United States

#54 Jan 13, 2011
All you kids posting about yourselves and answering yourselves is lame!!!
No Way

Norman Park, GA

#55 Jan 13, 2011
Dustin Isham has a nice one, I saw it once and besides he is a cutie!!
Laura Creamcheese

Knoxville, TN

#56 Jan 13, 2011
it is so obvious you guys are doing this yourself. Especially seeing as how the majority of you are shy little virgins. You've never been laid. Stop putting you have huge cocks when you don't.
Like evan, zack, lucas, jared, and so on. All you guys are posting about yourself. It's lame.
Go buy a penis pump.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#57 Jan 13, 2011
ryan monroe pushin 9 in. soft!
Yeaaahhh

Elizabethtown, KY

#58 Jan 13, 2011
@Laura Creamcheese: Maybe some of those names, but there's so many on here about Lucas, I'd be shocked if it were him posting all of them. Hahaha.
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#59 Jan 13, 2011
Personally I think knowing how big it is before you get started takes away the thrill! The mystery and chase are half the fun right!!!? If you unzip that fly and there's only to find what appears to be a penis just smaller... well, that's just the risk you take! Leave it up to the imagination, I say! Then again you could just take some of these suggestions and try finding out their accuracy for yourself.... go crazy!!
MOST IMPORTANT

Knoxville, TN

#61 Jan 14, 2011
The biggest in Roakwood belongs to Elbert Springs!!! 10.5 inches and thick as hell
bballgirl25

Elizabethtown, KY

#63 Jan 14, 2011
Somehow I managed to forget all about John LaFazia! He is close to 12in!!!
hornytiger2837

Elizabethtown, KY

#64 Jan 15, 2011
James Humphreys has close to 7 & 1/2 inches!
Harriman247

Clover, SC

#65 Jan 15, 2011
I agree about Elbert Springs. Idk how long it is but it is definitely the biggest I have ever seen...the diameter of it is unbelievable ...SUPER THICK..&....LONG TOO. I saw it about 20 years ago. It's so big I knew better than to even try to put it inside me...I admit...I couldn't handle that. Elbert has something to be proud of that's no doubt.
knowitall

AOL

#66 Jan 16, 2011
Remember girls that it takes a real woman (like myself) to really get it big and hard. If its small maybe you just aren't woman enough to get it hard. They may really have a big one but YOU just can't get it up.
Elberts Hospital Affair

United States

#67 Jan 16, 2011
I had it on a couple of occasions. SUPER LONG and SUPER THICK. He is awesome in bed too. One of the first men I ever met that loves to have his nipples played with. That really gets him going. I have been sleeping with him for 20 plus years.
Harriman247

United States

#69 Jan 17, 2011
Kudos to elberts hospital affair! I don't see how anyone could stand to have sex w/ him. I've always wondered HOW his wife could stand it. That's unnatural for a penis to be that huge...even w/ lube, it would require lots of stretching to get it in. Just wow! That's amazing. Just the thought of it terrifies me.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#70 Jan 17, 2011
bballgirl25 wrote:
Lucas Jolley (7.5 in)
Brendan Kirkland (7 in)
Chris McKinney (11)
Mitchell Long (8)
Shane Doughty (6 in but very thick)
Zach Breazeale (7)
Chris Harness (8)
Cameron Webster (6.5 in)
Have you been with all these guys really or just had a sneak peak?
big mike

Nashville, TN

#71 Jan 17, 2011
hornytiger2837 wrote:
James Humphreys has close to 7 & 1/2 inches!
How would you know? Im pretty sure hardly any girls have seen it so these posts are obviously being made by guys
check

United States

#72 Jan 17, 2011
Big Mike is correct! Check ips most are coming from same 3 IP addresses
bballgirl25

Elizabethtown, KY

#73 Jan 17, 2011
YupThatsRIGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been with all these guys really or just had a sneak peak?
I've been with most of them, but he others my friends have been with & told me!
puddle

United States

#74 Jan 17, 2011
Well we can guess who you are now Miranda M. But then again not many you haven't tried!
miss_thang32

Murfreesboro, TN

#75 Jan 17, 2011
thats horrible that your admitting to sleeping with that many ppl. can we say that your name needs to be put on rocvegas trashy girls list or big who*e list...lol
rockwoodcougar

New York, NY

#76 Jan 17, 2011
last summer i had lucas come over to my house to "move" some things. i taught him some things too. and i must say he really is well endowed and thanks to me he now knows how to use it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a stephanie hamilton who has utube cha... 2 hr Mickynicku 31
large nip ladies 14 hr bell ringer 5
Joshua Cody Walker 18 hr Justsayin 5
Tabrin Thomas Fri Wondering 4
Josh and Susan Turner Fri JustNoseyingAround 1
Tabrin Thomas Fri true 3
Project chicks Fri Sillybilly 3

Rockwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance