#420 Sep 6, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
Hi Fdust. How are you?
I'm good, Pepper. Good to talk to ya!

“It's the simple things that”

Since: Aug 12

make it worth while

#421 Sep 6, 2012
If Cowboy thinks he is not to blame for any of this mess well then he is just like the bunch that is patting his poor little head and telling him how wonderful he is! That's cool because I am the one with broad shoulders and I can take the brunt of this. No problem...he's just like any other man...not worth it! I just needed to vent that and now I am done with all that..

make it worth while

#422 Sep 6, 2012
Nice to see you in Rockwood Pepper maybe I can catch you in Ripley sometime. See ya around!:)

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#423 Sep 6, 2012
I have asked you, yankgirl, to leave me alone.I don't like you at all. You have brought nothi.g but drama to topix as well as certain posters.

make it worth while

#424 Sep 6, 2012
Then go back to your own hometown and post Pepper This is my hometown thank you! Or shall I come to Ripley my home away from home? You just come here to stalk not like you are a regular poster as I pointed out to the Mod!
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#425 Sep 7, 2012
-TnYankeeGal- wrote:
If Cowboy thinks he is not to blame for any of this mess well then he is just like the bunch that is patting his poor little head and telling him how wonderful he is! That's cool because I am the one with broad shoulders and I can take the brunt of this. No problem...he's just like any other man...not worth it! I just needed to vent that and now I am done with all that..
I agree that I'm not blameless, and In your eyes I may be worthless, that's your call, but topix is not gonna take all my attention, gotta be more to life, take care. Lily, hope you don't mind me calling you Lily..

make it worth while

#426 Sep 7, 2012
You I don't mind! Gotta run..real life and work is calling...oh and I never said worthless! Have a great day Cowboy! Winning...

make it worth while

#427 Sep 7, 2012
oops..."you KNOW"

make it worth while

#428 Sep 7, 2012
It is my name you know...oh and that will probably get me banned now LOL

make it worth while

#430 Sep 9, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that I'm not blameless, and In your eyes I may be worthless, that's your call, but topix is not gonna take all my attention, gotta be more to life, take care. Lily, hope you don't mind me calling you Lily..
Hey Cowboy did you buy a Cummings? Just wondering if the new truck was diesel. What color?

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#431 Sep 9, 2012
Wicked_38 wrote:
<quoted text>I was gone for a few days and now I hear your on vacation....Hope your having a wonderful time :)
Hey Wicked. I'm back, had a wonderful vacation, ready to get back to work in the morning. Hope you enjoyed your few days off too.
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#432 Sep 9, 2012
-TnYankeeGal- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cowboy did you buy a Cummings? Just wondering if the new truck was diesel. What color?
Yep,big stout Cummings diesel, black, grey leather, car is black, and black trailer, anything else I can do for you mam?lol

make it worth while

#433 Sep 9, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,big stout Cummings diesel, black, grey leather, car is black, and black trailer, anything else I can do for you mam?lol
What's so funny? I was just curious and making pleasant conversation...I happen to like a Dodge diesel with the Cummings and yep it is stout. I have pulled some amazing loads with mine! My 1/2 ton is black and hard to keep clean..

make it worth while

#434 Sep 10, 2012
Have a great day everyone!
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#435 Sep 10, 2012
-TnYankeeGal- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so funny? I was just curious and making pleasant conversation...I happen to like a Dodge diesel with the Cummings and yep it is stout. I have pulled some amazing loads with mine! My 1/2 ton is black and hard to keep clean..
The laugh was only me being mischievous ,(like is there anything at all I can do for you )

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#436 Sep 10, 2012
Have a wonderful day People!

make it worth while

#438 Sep 11, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
The laugh was only me being mischievous ,(like is there anything at all I can do for you )
I could think of a few things lol
Sorry I didn't comment back sooner but was in the hospital for the last 36 hours and not working....as a patient!

make it worth while

#439 Sep 11, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...that Cowboy spunk I love!:)

make it worth while

#440 Sep 11, 2012
Goodnight Rockwood!
Lily

Sevierville, TN

#441 Sep 13, 2012
Have a great night all....winning....working late!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shane watts and Brittany cooper (Nov '13) 2 hr Need2know 16
looking 6 hr just asking 1
Mikey Boles. (Dec '12) Wed naw 5
anyone know bertha allen (Sep '12) Tue Friend 39
Tony Strickland May 2 Duh 5
Tammy Orr&Johnathon Beard May 1 Hmmm 6
Steven Stepien Apr 30 Hmmm 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockwood Mortgages