#293 Aug 5, 2012
Why yes,yes you were! Lol Hello Flynn!

“The Tasmanian Devil”

Since: May 12

my wicked, wicked ways

#294 Aug 5, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
Why yes,yes you were! Lol Hello Flynn!
How goes with you Lambie? have a good weekend?

Little_Lamb

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#295 Aug 6, 2012
Yes Flynn,I did have a good weekend. When family and friends are present it can't be anything but!Lol

NightLily

Location hidden

#296 Aug 6, 2012
Hey LL, Flynn, I'm a little under the weather tonight but I am Winning! Spent my day in the E.R. as a patient for a change, I now know I like it the other way around lol

“The Tasmanian Devil”

my wicked, wicked ways

#297 Aug 6, 2012
Good evening, Little Lamb. Hope that injured toe hasn't hurt too much today. You staying off it as much as you can?

“The Tasmanian Devil”

my wicked, wicked ways

#298 Aug 6, 2012
NightLily wrote:
Hey LL, Flynn, I'm a little under the weather tonight but I am Winning! Spent my day in the E.R. as a patient for a change, I now know I like it the other way around lol
What happened, Sweetie? Hope you ok tonight?

Sorry about that double post but Topix kept messing up, I kept losing my posts, or I thought they was lost.

NightLily

Location hidden

#299 Aug 6, 2012
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened, Sweetie? Hope you ok tonight?
Sorry about that double post but Topix kept messing up, I kept losing my posts, or I thought they was lost.
My lower back is flaring up again and my sciatic nerve with it this time. Got tomorrow off work too. Spinal injections and a whole battery of pills. Some good, some not so good lol I will live. My daughter and my Dr. were so mad that I wouldn't go til I couldn't hardly stand or walk. Thought I could get it under control myself....wrong this time. I'm one tough cookie when it comes to pain!

“The Tasmanian Devil”

my wicked, wicked ways

#300 Aug 6, 2012
NightLily wrote:
<quoted text>
My lower back is flaring up again and my sciatic nerve with it this time. Got tomorrow off work too. Spinal injections and a whole battery of pills. Some good, some not so good lol I will live. My daughter and my Dr. were so mad that I wouldn't go til I couldn't hardly stand or walk. Thought I could get it under control myself....wrong this time. I'm one tough cookie when it comes to pain!
I'm real sorry to hear it's your back, sure sounds painful. I bet the doc told you to get plenty of bed rest. You do need to take it real easy, give it time to heal.

I'm gonna have to get out of here for the night. Hope you get a good night's sleep and just enjoy tomorrow not having to work.

NightLily

Location hidden

#301 Aug 6, 2012
Thanks Flynn I see there is a stalker spy among us! Have a good night!

Winning!

NightLily

Location hidden

#302 Aug 6, 2012
Good Night LL, Flynn, Mav, Dreamer, have a great night and a beautiful tomorrow!

NightLily

Location hidden

#304 Aug 7, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw where you bragged about multitasking, taking two at a time can be hard on the back, also knees, and neck,LMMFMAO!!! Ever get any hoof damage to your back, bawaaa ha!!!!! TOO FKIN FUNNY!!!!
Reported also!

Little_Lamb

Location hidden

#305 Aug 7, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw where you bragged about multitasking, taking two at a time can be hard on the back, also knees, and neck,LMMFMAO!!! Ever get any hoof damage to your back, bawaaa ha!!!!! TOO FKIN FUNNY!!!!
Sounds like you know all about the same multitasking that your accusing Lily of HoHo! Lol Does Pepper always make you always ride BIOTCH!? Bawhahahas Absolutely to FECKIN' FUNNY! Oh Yeah! I WIN!!

“Sometimes the truth can hurt”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#306 Aug 7, 2012
I haven't ever felt the need to talk crap to anyone on a forum before. However, this time I have to say something. JoJo that was low, I don't know what your issue is with NightLily, and I haven't been around Topix long enough to understand either of you or your issues but jeeze that was low. I mean, could you not have had a more intellectual response to her statement? Were there no other options but to sink down enough to cuss and rant like a spoiled sixteen year old girl who just got her boyfriend stolen? Because honestly that's what it sounds like. Just saying....

Little_Lamb

Location hidden

#307 Aug 7, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
HoHo used your registered self.....I dare ya!

NightLily

Location hidden

#310 Aug 7, 2012
Uh-Oh JoJo's on the prowl lol

Hey here's where it all started with you and me...by the way you where the first one to speak to me in the beginning of all this here's the very post of communication

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-ky/T...

NightLily

Location hidden

#311 Aug 7, 2012
You also claimed to not know Cowboy here

But then again he also claimed not to know you either but he had posted this

Oh and let's not forget this

Now how is anybody supposed to know which of you two tells the truth lol

“Sometimes the truth can hurt”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#313 Aug 7, 2012
Ok so wait a minute, I know I am in the dark on most of this but that Jennifer Renee person posted:
"Glad ya got ya ears on, Cowboy...I haven't said anything now, that I haven't said before...So let me break it down, so maybe, just maybe you can understand ...When I got here, I was in a bad way, then you came along with your weird sense of humor and you wouldn't stop, so I started acting a fool with you...You, my Little Darling. literally saved my life and I will forever be grateful to you for that" so how can they say they don't know cowboy and never cared about em?

NightLily

Location hidden

#314 Aug 7, 2012
MissDirect wrote:
Ok so wait a minute, I know I am in the dark on most of this but that Jennifer Renee person posted:
"Glad ya got ya ears on, Cowboy...I haven't said anything now, that I haven't said before...So let me break it down, so maybe, just maybe you can understand ...When I got here, I was in a bad way, then you came along with your weird sense of humor and you wouldn't stop, so I started acting a fool with you...You, my Little Darling. literally saved my life and I will forever be grateful to you for that" so how can they say they don't know cowboy and never cared about em?
Exactly my point... he obviously flirts around then when he is done with one he moves to the next one. But then the new one has to put up with being stalked by the last one, and so on and so on. I currently have the last 2 on me and this girl is done with the lot of them. My next post should explain it all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,052
Someone's kid not being theirs????? 4 hr Hahaha 2
VAGOS MC around Roane co. 6 hr STASH 5
Lisa ladd 12 hr Alan 4
Kayla Strader Darian Sams 23 hr Dontblamedarian 9
Leslie Warner N E one know her? (Dec '15) Sun bucketlist1 3
New manager at hardees Sat RUN2IT 2

Rockwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance