Next Last
Need 2 Know

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Any info please
TMick

Huntingdon, TN

#2 Mar 27, 2011
Search his name on the Roane County Sheriff's website, it will tell you all you need to know.
hmm

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 27, 2011
I think he was released. Isn't he on the sex offender list?
knowhim

Fort Campbell, TN

#4 Mar 27, 2011
he si a sick twisted peice of sh** that dont deserve life. anyone that hurts a kid in anyway should be locked up or killed
TMick

Huntingdon, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2011
knowhim wrote:
he si a sick twisted peice of sh** that dont deserve life. anyone that hurts a kid in anyway should be locked up or killed
Amen. I speak from personal experience with this man, he is bad all the way to his core. I don't get into bashing people on this website, but this man, there aren't words to describe him. It's a shame that I didn't have a mother that worried about me, and it's also a shame that the 5 year statute of limitations is up. I'm not the one he went to jail over, so obviously there was more than just me.
knowhim

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Mar 27, 2011
TMick wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. I speak from personal experience with this man, he is bad all the way to his core. I don't get into bashing people on this website, but this man, there aren't words to describe him. It's a shame that I didn't have a mother that worried about me, and it's also a shame that the 5 year statute of limitations is up. I'm not the one he went to jail over, so obviously there was more than just me.
he has always been a drunk his dad is a drunk must run in the family. his dad has tried to use politics to get jack out of everthing he get in to, the POS should be in prison for what he has done away from everyone. maybe in there they will treat him like the little BITCH he is
TMick

Huntingdon, TN

#7 Mar 27, 2011
knowhim wrote:
<quoted text> he has always been a drunk his dad is a drunk must run in the family. his dad has tried to use politics to get jack out of everthing he get in to, the POS should be in prison for what he has done away from everyone. maybe in there they will treat him like the little BITCH he is
I can't speak about his family, I don't know them. I do know Jack, and I know that a normal human being doesn't mess with an 11 year old girl. It's been 9 years, and just seeing his name on this post made my hands shake. Just a name on a website, and it still does that to me. I can't have him prosecuted, and I don't know that I would've been able to face him in court had I been able to press charges. I grew up, I lived a normal life, I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful child. As a mother, I resent my own for the fact that she knew what happened and never did anything. I would be in prison for the rest of my life if someone messed with my child. I refuse to be a victim, I'm not responsible for what he did to me. He'll have to answer for it one day, maybe not in this life, but eventually.
Need 2 Know

United States

#8 Mar 27, 2011
He claimes he is on the sex offenders registry because of something that a child did to another child that he was suposed to be supervising. I need to know for sure what happened because he is too close to my daughter. Does anyone have the whole story or know where I can find it? The arrest info only says sexual battery by an authority figure. Which is enough. But his story doesn't make sense.
TMick

Huntingdon, TN

#9 Mar 27, 2011
Need 2 Know wrote:
He claimes he is on the sex offenders registry because of something that a child did to another child that he was suposed to be supervising. I need to know for sure what happened because he is too close to my daughter. Does anyone have the whole story or know where I can find it? The arrest info only says sexual battery by an authority figure. Which is enough. But his story doesn't make sense.
I have no idea why he was arrested other than what I can read on the website. I do know from personal experience that he SHOULD NOT be around anyone's daughter. Please, for your child's sake, don't let what happened to me repeat itself. His relationship with your daughter may be totally innocent, but I know the man he was 9 years ago, and I know the same man was charged in 2006 for a crime involving a child. His story won't make sense because it's untrue. Why would he admit to anything if he intends to continue contact with your daughter? It's in your power to stop him from committing another crime. I can't prosecute him, I can only share my experience.
TMick

Huntingdon, TN

#10 Mar 27, 2011
Also, if he is still on probation, it is completely and totally illegal for him to have contact with a minor. Just a thought, but if he says he isn't the monster that I know he is, why is he *still* making friends with children? This is completely on the assumption that your daughter is a minor. To share with you how he works, at 11 years old, he told me how beautiful I was, how proud he was of me, how he loved being around me... He would touch my arm or hold my hands when he spoke to me. I was 11. He was suppose to be a trusted family friend. He gained my trust. None of these things were ever said in the presence of my mother, it was "our little secret." I will not keep this secret anymore, I would never forgive myself if I hadn't posted my own experiences and hopefully I've saved someone the heartache that I've endured. Please, keep him away from your child.
Now ya know

Nashville, TN

#11 Mar 28, 2011
Need 2 Know wrote:
Yes I can give you the whole story!! He is a piece of shit child predator and I am the reason he is on the registry!! He is a freak and a Liar! Mothers BEWARE!! dont ever let the bastard around your kids! I fought for 3 long years to bring that SOB to justice over my child and I would do it all again! I had to fight with the roane county DA and even got the FBI involved before anything was done! He tried to say it was my sons fault! Indeed! a seven year old child and the cowardly bastard tried to blame my child! I hope he gets put under the jail! after all he has been arrested and jailed recently but i cant find out why! all they will tell me is probation violation! So to the person who calls themselves wish ya knew. Well now you know! Be very aware! your gut is telling you something...keep your kids away from him! Far away! he is bad news and will bring heart ache to your innocent family and kids! BE WARNED! everyone who has children!!! He IS A PREDATOR OF CHILDREN!!! and i have all the proof you need! court documents and all! To the person who he messed with your daughter at age nine. I dont know your cicumstances but you should not have stopped until he was put away...if you had enough proof! So everyone here consider yourself Warned!
just wondering

Nashville, TN

#12 Mar 28, 2011
Does he still live in College Grove Estates? There are a lot of kids in that neighborhood.
Now ya know

Nashville, TN

#13 Mar 28, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Does he still live in College Grove Estates? There are a lot of kids in that neighborhood.
yes he does..at least that is his listed address! He has no business around children at all!! EVER!!!
Now ya know

Nashville, TN

#14 Mar 28, 2011
TMick wrote:
Also, if he is still on probation, it is completely and totally illegal for him to have contact with a minor. Just a thought, but if he says he isn't the monster that I know he is, why is he *still* making friends with children? This is completely on the assumption that your daughter is a minor. To share with you how he works, at 11 years old, he told me how beautiful I was, how proud he was of me, how he loved being around me... He would touch my arm or hold my hands when he spoke to me. I was 11. He was suppose to be a trusted family friend. He gained my trust. None of these things were ever said in the presence of my mother, it was "our little secret." I will not keep this secret anymore, I would never forgive myself if I hadn't posted my own experiences and hopefully I've saved someone the heartache that I've endured. Please, keep him away from your child.
Wish I had known you when I had him prosecuted or better yet before, it would have saved me and my child a lifetime of heartache! hope you are okay.
TMick

United States

#15 Mar 28, 2011
I was 11 when it happened, I'm 20 now. My mother never cared, bless you for worrying and taking care of your kids. It's not an easy thing to get over, I'm so sorry your child fell victim to him. She's not alone, I fell for his games and I have no doubt that there's more. He should still be in jail for his actions, I don't understand why he was released in the first place.
Now ya know

Nashville, TN

#17 Mar 29, 2011
TMick wrote:
I was 11 when it happened, I'm 20 now. My mother never cared, bless you for worrying and taking care of your kids. It's not an easy thing to get over, I'm so sorry your child fell victim to him. She's not alone, I fell for his games and I have no doubt that there's more. He should still be in jail for his actions, I don't understand why he was released in the first place.
He was released because we are still in roane county! as for my situation with him...after the trial he was placed on the registry and was not able to get in any trouble for 10 years or he would go to prison. He was given an 8 year sentence, serving it outside of course, had to register with the sex offenders registry, 10 year probation, and can never contact us. He is also NOT suppose to be around children. If he violates his probation at all he is suppose to get an automatic 10 years in prison without parole and I hope he gets it! I will tell u the whole story about what he did to my son when i have more time...gotta go to work. have a blessed day and ALWAYS protect your kids at all costs and remember you did nothing wrong!
Why

United States

#18 Mar 29, 2011
He was arrested recently for a DUI but isnt in jail now.
just wondering

Nashville, TN

#19 Mar 29, 2011
Now ya know wrote:
<quoted text>He was released because we are still in roane county! as for my situation with him...after the trial he was placed on the registry and was not able to get in any trouble for 10 years or he would go to prison. He was given an 8 year sentence, serving it outside of course, had to register with the sex offenders registry, 10 year probation, and can never contact us. He is also NOT suppose to be around children. If he violates his probation at all he is suppose to get an automatic 10 years in prison without parole and I hope he gets it! I will tell u the whole story about what he did to my son when i have more time...gotta go to work. have a blessed day and ALWAYS protect your kids at all costs and remember you did nothing wrong!
Why did he not serve more jail time? That is two victims just on here!
Now ya know

Nashville, TN

#20 Mar 29, 2011
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he not serve more jail time? That is two victims just on here!
Because he took a plea deal. At the time he assaulted my child i found out after the fact that he had assaulted another child in previous years but the mother would not push it because his father was politically connected in Roane County. I personally didnt give a shit who his damn dad was! I didnt shut up until something was done! It took 3 years but I we got through it and now the public knows just what a piece of shit he is! Its only a matter of time until he strikes again if he hasnt already! People educate! educate! educate! your kids about sexual predators., thats what I did and thank god my child listened and told me within minutes after it happened! Then I immediately took action. He is a drunk and a child predator! make sure you let your kids know it is ok to tell! better yet make them know that they have to tell. teach them the lies the predators will say, the offers of gifts, threats, etc. let them know that these are all tactics a predator uses. Also teach your kids about inappropriate touch..etc. and most of all anyone on here that has children KEEP THEM AWAY FROM JACK LEDFORD!
Now ya know

Nashville, TN

#21 Mar 29, 2011
Why wrote:
He was arrested recently for a DUI but isnt in jail now.
Well that doesnt suprise me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Powers getting shot 5 hr Syndicate is psyho 98
House broken into in November (Feb '11) 14 hr hmmm 13
Chris Powers shooting video released 16 hr Ha Ha 1
Rockwood's freakiest women (Aug '11) Mon BigW 40
Michael Freels Sun Laura 4
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) Sun Sweepyface 1,253
Roane County girls...wanting to get their freak on Sat BigW 18
Rockwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web