Thunder Road What bands are going to...

Thunder Road What bands are going to be there?

Posted in the Rockwood Forum

Music Lover

Stanford, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Anybody no the bands that are playing at Thunder Road Festival and the schedule??
lil mama wolf

Harriman, TN

#2 Apr 4, 2013
looking forward 2 it again this year! huge thanks 2 everyone that comes out for it to make it an enjoyable event!
Booger

Oliver Springs, TN

#3 Apr 4, 2013
You can bet your butt that the bands will be local ones who play for free. The same ones, maybe a different name, and as usual probably Johnny Cash's grandma's first cousins son. Pathetic. There needs to be bands that will draw people to Rockwood.
Had it

Rockwood, TN

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Booger you are just like the rest of the whiners around here. Sit on your ass and complain, why don';t you volunteer your time and help.
Later

Rockwood, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Booger wrote:
You can bet your butt that the bands will be local ones who play for free. The same ones, maybe a different name, and as usual probably Johnny Cash's grandma's first cousins son. Pathetic. There needs to be bands that will draw people to Rockwood.
I bet they'd accept donations to pay the bands you want. Would you like to become a sponsor?
lil mama wolf

Harriman, TN

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Evry1 seemed to be enjoying themselves. Even the dancing hobo...lol. My kids love classics'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Rockwood Cops (Aug '14) 1 hr Marvin 24
Dirty politics 2 hr RcDramaSmh 7
Tifany Hebert? 6 hr Woopwoop 16
Ricky Goldberg 6 hr Just Saying 12
Caitlin Joy 13 hr Rockwood 4
Fake pregnancy test 20 hr Booger 3
Melissa Flood 21 hr Just Saying 31

Rockwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance