What do people think about Kayla Clark??

Posted in the Rockwood Forum

bad ass bitch

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2011
I just want to know peoples oppinions, soo please let me know what you people think.. thank you:)
ut fanatic

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2011
bad ass bitch wrote:
I just want to know peoples oppinions, soo please let me know what you people think.. thank you:)
Never heard of her. Who is she?
yep

Watertown, WI

#3 Nov 9, 2011
shes incredibly Dumb...you'd have a better chance talking to a wall. she's also a pill head...last I heard knocked up by her junkie dopedealing bf. White trash to the fullest.
umm

Clyde, NC

#4 Nov 10, 2011
She had a nice Popper. I wooulda put mine there.
Who CARES

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2011
Why would you start a post about yourself? Hasn't everything about her family already been on here? Anyway, I thought she is lesbian or a wigger. Oh who really gives a rats a!s. Or she's just TRASH! Thank You
yep

Watertown, WI

#6 Nov 10, 2011
She can't make up her mind whether or not she's a lesbian or a coal burner.
ut fanatic

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2011
Coal burner? So I guess this is a racist comment?
Cole burner haha

Franklin, TN

#8 Dec 17, 2011
She pretty kol if erybody want to kno bout her. They seem to kno enough.. Keep ya head up grl. Put ya hatea shades on.. Lmao cole burner.. Isnt this 2011 not the 60's.. Ps I love to burn cole...
your husband

Columbia, SC

#9 Dec 27, 2011
Kayla is one of the most kind hearted people i know. Anyone who knows her knows she would give the shirt off her back to help them. Oh, and who gives a flying fuck who shes with. I've met her guy and hes a lil rough around the edges but all in all hes good to her and thats all that matters. Id even consider him pretty tip-top compared to the majority of you inbred redneck pig fuckers in Rockwood. That means you "YEP" just trash talking more trash, keep it up bud we might get lucky enough that you drown in your own fecal matter. I love you Kayla!!!
Doesnt Matter

Spruce Pine, NC

#11 Dec 29, 2013
Is this Kayla Clark that also goes by the name Boo Marie or Boo Hollywood from Kingston and Knoxville TN?
Cobb

Smyrna, SC

#12 Dec 30, 2013
Yes it is she also goes by honey boo, boo the coal burner!
well

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2014
I find her to be quite sad. not only will she lay with anything but she date and have sex with the same BOY her sister dated and slept with. they shared std's with each other, not only that his last girl/baby mama has HPV with the warts and she is just licking up that infested lollipop. lol
Really

Faith, NC

#14 Feb 10, 2014
She is a nice person. Stop being so jealous of who she's with and go get your own man. Why care who she's with?
well

Kingston, TN

#15 Feb 10, 2014
this must be Kayla. cuz really her sisters ex is there not a billion other boys in the world she felt the need to screw with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 7 hr Sweepyface 1,364
what you think of ron berry? Sat paper boy 22
Deer Run Apartments (Nov '10) Sat gentry747 46
Chris Powers getting shot May 1 SYNDICATE is psycho 138
Word Game!!! (Jun '12) May 1 _Zoey_ 573
Please help me list the Express doctors.... Apr 30 curious 2
Bryan Beard is a liar to all Apr 29 Lenoir city 9
More from around the web

Rockwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE