Indictments in Roane County

Posted in the Rockwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gomer

AOL

#1 Oct 27, 2010
Has anyone heard if the Grand Jury handed down some indictments?
informer

Cleveland, TN

#2 Oct 27, 2010
check out the blotter at rocky top....names on front...
indictments

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2010
the daily news express said they had additional indictments one of them was melissa dawn brackett,eagle point dr. rockwood ,grodon wesley gillespie,harriman, ashley colyer jones, kingston.courty carter miller.harriman,freddie shane scarbro,harriman.brittnee walden,kingston.there was a couple in mondays paper but i don,t remember the,re names sorry if my typing is not so good.
no way

Ringgold, GA

#4 Oct 30, 2010
MELISSA BRACKETT??????
more

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2010
there was more indictments in fridays news express. they were for the rockwood and harriman area they gave about 17 names some of them where fritts and duncans,and i think they are looking for more
reader

Lenoir City, TN

#6 Oct 31, 2010
no way wrote:
MELISSA BRACKETT??????
Yep,impersonating a licensed proffessional and 8 counts of prescription fraud
reader

Lenoir City, TN

#7 Oct 31, 2010
gomer wrote:
Has anyone heard if the Grand Jury handed down some indictments?
The Roane County News hasn't had anything in there about the indictments.The little Daily News Express has listed some of them.Sure there's more to come.
KnowWhat

White House, TN

#8 Oct 31, 2010
A $400 wagon/trailer was stolen from the property of a disabled veteran on Elm Ave, Rockwood. A report was filed with the police department. Any helpful info would be appreciated.
no way

Cleveland, TN

#9 Nov 2, 2010
what does that mean she did? brackett.
nunya

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Nov 3, 2010
Melissa Brackett is one of the best nurses to work in Roane county, heard she has a HUGE lawsuit against doctors office thats accusing her of this, just another big mistake by our great sherrifs dept., Good luck Melissa, hope you make them look like the dumb asses they are.
afriendindeed

Collegedale, TN

#11 Nov 3, 2010
that is right! the ones that are accusing her are in for a rude awakening, and SURPRISE!! most of the staff that is there now will be drug through the mud before this is over with!! Melissa is a damn good nurse, and person, and yes, I am behind her all the way! Hang in there Melissa, when this is over, I smell a SLANDER /DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER SUIT!!!! The dumbasses that be that , and I say this very loosely, run that place, dont know their asses from holes in the ground, ask anyone who USED to work for them, they will tell you, the head DA, has no clue how to run an office, the peion below her, has no idea either. Just wait, there is another law suit against that place by another former employee, and that will prove MISCONDUCT on an accountant, a biller, and an administrator... I would run as fast as I could away from that place, cause everyone is going down with it. There are nurses that are there now that are guilty of wrongdoing, but think its ok because the docs are telling them to do it,but who do you think will take the fall when all is said and done.. not the powers that be! The same thing is geting ready to happen to 2 employees at Harriman, that happened to Melissa... they are getting ready to fall victim to their SUPERIORS!!!! I would be damned before I take the fall for the Administration, take my word! It is getting ready to happen again....
Keebler

Lenoir City, TN

#12 Nov 3, 2010
Afriendindeed: any idea who the next two victims are? I agree with you about Melissa. She worked hard for those people. While they may think they have the upper hand, Melissa will have the last laugh when all of the truth comes out. It is just a shame that there will be people that will believe anything they read in the newspaper. But her true friends know the truth and stand not only by her but are ready to stand in front of her to protect her good name and reputation.

Since: Oct 10

Franklin, TN

#13 Nov 3, 2010
KnowWhat wrote:
A $400 wagon/trailer was stolen from the property of a disabled veteran on Elm Ave, Rockwood. A report was filed with the police department. Any helpful info would be appreciated.
i know of 4 people i can name now that has had utility trailers stolen...one on kingston ave witnessed theives using a silver car.someone in trunk holding trailer (not sue how)
afriendindeed

Collegedale, TN

#14 Nov 4, 2010
Keebler.. I cant give any forewarning, but going back lets say 2 years, the powers that be would have employees do things that they werent certified or qualified to do and have the emp sign a providers name that they oversaw it, when in fact it should not have been done in the first place. Then you go beyond what has happened to Melissa, and you get into charges on bills that are not correct, or they charge people with insurance a full office visit, Medicare is the worst, charging people with medicare for an office visit, when they are only resp for 20 %// there is so much that could close that place down. what they do is tell , lets say for example, an employee to "go ahead and do this _____" , then just sign my name to it, that way the state will not know. Her true friends do know the truth, and it sounds like you are one as well. I know for a fact what goes on in that office, and I am absolutely gonna back her up. There are so many infractions in that office, several of the employees have made remarks about "if the state came in here" Mark my word, when this whole Melissa deal gets out, it is going to be ACCR 's skeletons to come out the closet!!!!
Keebler

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Nov 5, 2010
Sounds like you might have some inside information that could possibly help Melissa. If you ever would like to provide any information, I would be happy to meet with you. Anything that can help her is my mission.
afriendindeed

Ringgold, GA

#16 Nov 6, 2010
melissa is very well taken care of on this issue from a "friend" standpoint. she will be fine. as I would like to know who you are as well... sounds like we could both do her a great favor. thanks for having her back too.
localgirl

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2010
Is this the same Melissa who used to be Melissa Hunka?
YankeeGirl

Paducah, KY

#18 Nov 8, 2010
localgirl wrote:
Is this the same Melissa who used to be Melissa Hunka?
SAME ONE..JUST LIKE YOUR LIP!!! LOL..AN HAS THE ALCOHOL GOT YOUR BRAIN SO DANG FOGGED THAT U DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?..LMAO..I KNOW WHO U ARE!!! PICK UP YOUR LIP AN GET A LIFE !!! QUIT HANGING IN THE RED NECK BAR AN TALKIN STUFF THAT U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!
localgirl

Greer, SC

#19 Nov 8, 2010
I don't drink & have never stepped inside any bar.
oakridgeresdent

United States

#20 Nov 10, 2010
KnowWhat wrote:
\

Bubba Kilby steals trailers in this area it was him if the house has a garage and is on the left side of the road if ur driving from the state trooper old building im not sure f that is elm street but he stole the one im describing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rockwood High School Class Reuinion This Year? 6 hr Ike 2
Jessica Borum 10 hr Are you dumb lol 10
Girl at Cracker Barrel 13 hr Shane 7
Shila Hackler. 15 hr Rockwoodqueen 3
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 20 hr Princess Hey 2,126
Cracker Barrel Cutie (Dec '11) Thu Monte 10
Narc Thu Rockwood 9

Rockwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance