Miranda Mitchell
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Who bought her a BMW? Because I want one. lol I know she dont have money and neither do her parents. so who?
Her Friend

Clover, SC

#2 Nov 20, 2011
She bought it off E-bay or something like that on the internet. Got a really good deal on it. And no she nor her family are loaded with money but she saves every dollar she can to have nice stuff for her and her little girl. She bought it because it's suppose to be one of the safest cars on the market and she wanted it to drive her daughter around in. She had to go all the way up into Illinois or Wisconsin one "I can't remember which state" to get it. And its not a new one. Probably seven or eight yrs old. But its been taken care of. That's why it looks new.
nigel

AOL

#3 Nov 20, 2011
she rides a bike 2 so worry about that
with the wind

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 20, 2011
her fiance works day and night just so he can afford her I bet.
Smoke and Mirrors

Antioch, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2011
Its a good example of what happens when you WORK for what you want. Not expecting everything to be given to you someday you haters will figure it out
Sally

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2011
Not throwing off on Derrick but he fishes and hunts as much as he works. Miranda works too, just like Derrick does. Takes as many days off to spend with Jaycie as she can. They can do that since the both work for themselves instead of working for someone else. Neither one of them get government assistance. Im sure Miranda get some kinda Child Support from Jaycies biological father. I don't know how much but if its anything like my friends I know how much get, its no where near enough to live on let alone have any extra. So to answer the original post on this thread. I have no ideal how or where she got her car. But ask her next time u see her. She will tell u. She always seem nice to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rockwood projects (Feb '15) 1 hr Want a better life 3
That Susan Hill woman (Jun '15) 4 hr blg 24
Tiffany Goodpaster 18 hr Run over 15
Aaron Cooper (Mar '14) Thu Miss me 13
Child support with no job not fair Thu Easy Street 2
Project chicks (Mar '17) Thu Rockwood 35
Joshua Cody Walker (Mar '17) Thu Discusted 18

Rockwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance