John King Blvd. bypass of Rockwall no...

John King Blvd. bypass of Rockwall now complete, open to traffic

There are 22 comments on the The Rockwall News story from Aug 10, 2012, titled John King Blvd. bypass of Rockwall now complete, open to traffic. In it, The Rockwall News reports that:

Drivers approaching Rockwall from the north and south on Hwy. 205 can now entirely bypass the city after the July 30 grand opening of the $19.6 million John King Blvd./I-30 overpass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Rockwall News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No one uses this road

Rockwall, TX

#21 Sep 6, 2012
How long has it been open?? And by now you still think people will use it. Try counting the time it takes from the beginning of the road to the end. You will be surprised. It takes longer than the old road, Goliad did. The Real Truth is right. This was contracts. And,it was,"I think I am smarter than you and I want my ideas built."
Turd Tracks

United States

#22 Sep 6, 2012
UR Misguided wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dumbass..... the Citizens voted that in, not the council. It is getting used more every day. Quit your bitching and go to your Saturday meeting and bitch to your buddies.
huh?
I think you got this one wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachelle NUGENT CCI Construction Cleaning Inc 5 hr Bodine 1
News Share your memories of JFK's assassination (Nov '08) 7 hr Evelyn 17
why do women/girls lie about there age 12 hr women do no wrong 1
Lisa Dallas TX 12 hr why do women or g... 7
are women perverts 12 hr she is just havin... 4
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 22 hr WarForOil 9,874
Moving to Rockwall Jul 18 voodoo daddy 4

Rockwall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance