Prosecution is not a buffet

Prosecution is not a buffet

Posted in the Rockwall Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DXS

Mexico, Mexico

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Kenda Culpepper, Rockwall District Attorney-

Rockwall County's 389th District court has held the 10th (tenth) due diligence hearing on my case, cause 02-06-16. This is my 8th notification to the Rockwall courts and District Attorney's office. A warrant for my arrest was issued almost 6 years ago and I remain a fugitive. A year and a half ago I went public with documented police perjury, falsified documents and the withheld evidence by the District Attorney's Office.

The Rockwall DA's office has a rich history of corruption, including Galen Sumrow's conviction of theft by a public servant and from Wikipedia:

“Louis William "Bill" Conradt, Jr.(January 30, 1950 – November 5, 2006) was a district attorney in Texas. He became inextricably linked to Dateline NBC's To Catch a Predator, a TV series which conducted sting operations against suspected sexual predators. Local law enforcement conducted a sting operation that identified Conradt as a suspect and Dateline cameras recorded the events that followed. Conradt fatally shot himself upon encountering SWAT team members that were serving an arrest warrant at his home.”

William “Bill” Conradt Jr. represented the State of Texas in my case. Do you think he grew a halo at work?

The DPS officers illegally entered my parked car, claim plain view, falsified the police report and both perjured themselves under oath in a pretrial hearing. Conradt, the District Attorney, refused to turn over the arrest report and withheld the vehicle inventory proving criminal misconduct by the DPS. The DPS were the last folks in my car before said evidence was discovered, the case prosecuted by a suspected child predator who committed suicide. And we are to believe the State's evidence here? See my included open letter to Judge Brett Hall below with State documents referenced.

The prosecutorial misconduct exposed in numerous recent exonerations shows the State of Texas has complete disregard for life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of innocent people and routinely bends the law and ignores the truth for convictions. Without truth there is no justice; the truth trumps everything. Until the State can accept responsibility for their criminal misconduct and take positive action to repair this ugly situation, better to remain a fugitive. Resisting false arrest is perfectly legal. Furthermore, it is not my responsibility as an individual to correct deep systemic State and local flaws demonstrated here.

This case is an indictment against the “war on drugs”. Consider why the government rarely busts a big fish? However the government will bend over backwards, upside down, lie, cheat and break laws to convict here. I say follow the money... I paid big bucks to bail bondsmen, the auto impound yard and attorneys all while I was “presumed” innocent. The police, DA and courts illegally stuck their nose in my life, funded by your tax dollars. In the face of hard evidence, the State plows on, more of an industry, not a war. This is not a smaller, responsible government. Yes, the Rio Grande flows red, white, and the blue is in too, directly or indirectly!

In reality, no one cares about people, only money... The Rockwall city council might be hard pressed to explain a massive preventable federal lawsuit against stubborn officers of the court ignoring the law.

Locally, the press is aware of the situation, bowing to advertising dollars and political pressure by not reporting this. When freedom of the press and freedom of speech are gone, so goes government transparency, accountability, a government of wolves among the sheep...

continued-
DXS

Mexico, Mexico

#2 Jul 23, 2012
From previous post-

The ultimate responsibility to correct the situation rests with the State, represented by the District Attorney Kenda Culpepper. Who takes responsibility after the finger pointing within the government is not important. Prosecution is not a buffet, you can't have the pepperoni without the pepper, you can't have the possession without the perjury. Admitting perjury introduces serious doubt about the evidence, officers of the court and the law itself. Selective prosecution doesn't get it.

Unlike the government, I have not asked you to “take my word” or “trust me”. I have only pointed out falsified documents, perjury and withheld evidence detailed by STATE documents. The 10 “due diligence” hearings documented in Rockwall's online judicial records are evidence of impaired integrity, virtue and moral principle, continued corruption in the Rockwall DA's office.

Please see the seventh notification, open letter to Judge Brett Hall here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nyzlyOROV... ?

Veteran Fugitive, Patriot-
DXS
qustion

Forney, TX

#3 Jul 23, 2012
DXS wrote:
From previous post-

The ultimate responsibility to correct the situation rests with the State, represented by the District Attorney Kenda Culpepper. Who takes responsibility after the finger pointing within the government is not important. Prosecution is not a buffet, you can't have the pepperoni without the pepper, you can't have the possession without the perjury. Admitting perjury introduces serious doubt about the evidence, officers of the court and the law itself. Selective prosecution doesn't get it.

Unlike the government, I have not asked you to “take my word” or “trust me”. I have only pointed out falsified documents, perjury and withheld evidence detailed by STATE documents. The 10 “due diligence” hearings documented in Rockwall's online judicial records are evidence of impaired integrity, virtue and moral principle, continued corruption in the Rockwall DA's office.

Please see the seventh notification, open letter to Judge Brett Hall here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nyzlyOROV... ?

Veteran Fugitive, Patriot-
DXS
Were you in illegal possession of drugs? Simple yes or no.

Is it possible no one has paid attention to your claims because they are invalid and an attempt to justify you illegal activity as opposed to protect the legal system? Again, yes or no.
Citizen

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 24, 2012
qustion wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you in illegal possession of drugs? Simple yes or no.
Is it possible no one has paid attention to your claims because they are invalid and an attempt to justify you illegal activity as opposed to protect the legal system? Again, yes or no.
The end does not justify the means. He may be gilty as sin, but was the search legal? If the search was not legal, then any evidence is dead information and can not be used in a court of law. He alludes to the fact that the "evidence" may have been planted and he seems to contend that said "evidence" was not in the car prior to the search by DPS. I'm not saying it happened, but was the "evidence" planted during the search. The correct "owner" or guilty party of the "evidence should serve their time. What is the real truth and can it be determined?
question

Forney, TX

#5 Jul 24, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>The end does not justify the means. He may be gilty as sin, but was the search legal? If the search was not legal, then any evidence is dead information and can not be used in a court of law. He alludes to the fact that the "evidence" may have been planted and he seems to contend that said "evidence" was not in the car prior to the search by DPS. I'm not saying it happened, but was the "evidence" planted during the search. The correct "owner" or guilty party of the "evidence should serve their time. What is the real truth and can it be determined?
That's why I asked if he was in possession. That would eliminate the implication it was planted. I'm guessing there's more to this case than the open and closed conspiracy he says. Besides, he regularly posts, but never responds to any questions....a little odd if you ask me.
DXS

Mexico, Mexico

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Main Stream Media covearge of the situa here, courtesy of the Rockwall County News. The second article is "Will you be he next peaceful traveller...?" :

http://www.rockwalltexasonline.com/app/2012/0...

Accurate coverage of:

1. The slaughter of the 4th ammendment.
2. Police perjury.
3. Withheld evidence by the District Attorney's Office.

The evidence speaks for itself. If you can't read or think logically, I'll try to use smaller words to respond to your LEGITIMATE, REASONABLE questions.
question

Euless, TX

#8 Aug 1, 2012
DXS wrote:
Main Stream Media covearge of the situa here, courtesy of the Rockwall County News. The second article is "Will you be he next peaceful traveller...?" :

http://www.rockwalltexasonline.com/app/2012/0...

Accurate coverage of:

1. The slaughter of the 4th ammendment.
2. Police perjury.
3. Withheld evidence by the District Attorney's Office.

The evidence speaks for itself. If you can't read or think logically, I'll try to use smaller words to respond to your LEGITIMATE, REASONABLE questions.
Why can't/won't you answer the questions? Hmmmmmm. No need for smaller words, just honest answers.
question

Forney, TX

#9 Aug 1, 2012
DXS wrote:
Main Stream Media covearge of the situa here, courtesy of the Rockwall County News. The second article is "Will you be he next peaceful traveller...?" :

http://www.rockwalltexasonline.com/app/2012/0...

Accurate coverage of:

1. The slaughter of the 4th ammendment.
2. Police perjury.
3. Withheld evidence by the District Attorney's Office.

The evidence speaks for itself. If you can't read or think logically, I'll try to use smaller words to respond to your LEGITIMATE, REASONABLE questions.
Ok, I read your article. There are so many holes in your account it's not even worth addressing, but....

Saying they had no right to approach you in a public place or walk around you car is as ridiculous as comparing their encounter with you with that of a residence. Beyond all that, let me get this right....middle of the night, in a park known for among other things, but mainly illegal drug sales/use and illegal homosexual activity, flying a kite....hmmm, I wonder why they approached you. I would file a complaint if they didn't approach you. Before you go throwing words like "perjury" around, tread lightly. Forgetting there was a kite located or placed on an inventory form seems like a far stretch. So, are you going to answer the previous questions? What accountability do you have in this situation?
Pot smoker

Euless, TX

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Drug using pillow biter..
Phins^

Terrell, TX

#11 Aug 2, 2012
Have you filed an appeal of your conviction? I can't see one.

Fact 1: You pled guilty and accepted probation and all that goes with it.
Fact 2: You defaulted on the terms/conditions of your probation- that you accepted- which resulted in a warrant being issued for your arrest.

All of the letter writing, online rants etc. in the world does not change these two facts.

Post a link to the appeal you filed.
Proof

Euless, TX

#12 Aug 2, 2012
What kind of an idiot goes on topix to discuss his legal issues??
question

Forney, TX

#13 Aug 2, 2012
Proof wrote:
What kind of an idiot goes on topix to discuss his legal issues??
The same type that flies a kite in at park at midnight and is surprised when the police find his dope.
Local Dude

Dallas, TX

#15 Aug 4, 2012
Sorry, should have posted sooner but was too busy laughing and shaking my head. Phins, Proof and question hit the nail right on the head in the last three posts.
Not only was this guy convicted, but pleaded guilty. And, as he points out, he is a wanted fugitive. Now, presumably six years later, after he finally sobered up or came down a bit off of whatever he was on to begin with, he is attempting to prove to the world that what appears to be a fairly minor case (for which he took responsibility and received a firm slap on the wrist) was in fact some huge government-led conspiracy against him personally.
DXS ... just a word of advice ... if the local law enforcement/prosecution establishment was so hell bent on doctoring a case against you, using perjury and allegedly inadmissable evidence and whatnot, do you really believe they would let you roam free for the past six years? If they went to all that effort to, supposedly, conspire to manufacture this case against you in the first place, they likely would have locked you up in some deep dark secret government detainment facility and would have thrown away the key, if what you were posting caused them any bit of concern due to its supposed validity.
No, chances are, you were busted, pleaded guilty, were convicted and now, rather than showing any remorse for the criminal actions you committed and continue to commit by being a wanted fugitive, you go on living in denial.
Good luck with that ...
BTW, the Rockwall County News is about as legitimate a news source as those tabloids you see on the supermarket checkout shelves.
DXS

Mexico, Mexico

#16 Aug 4, 2012
“Grits for Breakfast”, a respected, widely read Texas criminal justice blog has linked the story of the case from the Rockwall County News here:

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.mx/2012/08/...

My word as a criminal defendant is worth nothing and it is difficult to prove something wasn't there.

The FACTS stand:

Suppression hearing transcript here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

An amazing story of telepathic communication by the police.

Vehicle Inventory here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

This is a DPS form prepared by officer Stephen Nichols and witnessed by officer Lance Amos listing a kite in the vehicle. Both Nichols and Amos testified there was no kite, page 9 & page 29 of suppression transcript. Knowingly giving false testimony on a material point is aggravated PERJURY. There are no exceptions, no wiggle room.

This state document was not turned over to the defense by the District Attorney, thus withheld evidence, a Brady violation. The fact that both officers gave separate false testimony on the same key point documented by evidence withheld by the state is evidence the state knowingly conspired to deceive the court, obstructing justice.

If you approve of this behavior, please send fan mail to the District Attorney here:

[email protected] .com
question

United States

#17 Aug 4, 2012
DXS wrote:
“Grits for Breakfast”, a respected, widely read Texas criminal justice blog has linked the story of the case from the Rockwall County News here:

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.mx/2012/08/...

My word as a criminal defendant is worth nothing and it is difficult to prove something wasn't there.

The FACTS stand:

Suppression hearing transcript here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

An amazing story of telepathic communication by the police.

Vehicle Inventory here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

This is a DPS form prepared by officer Stephen Nichols and witnessed by officer Lance Amos listing a kite in the vehicle. Both Nichols and Amos testified there was no kite, page 9 & page 29 of suppression transcript. Knowingly giving false testimony on a material point is aggravated PERJURY. There are no exceptions, no wiggle room.

This state document was not turned over to the defense by the District Attorney, thus withheld evidence, a Brady violation. The fact that both officers gave separate false testimony on the same key point documented by evidence withheld by the state is evidence the state knowingly conspired to deceive the court, obstructing justice.

If you approve of this behavior, please send fan mail to the District Attorney here:

[email protected] .com
Answer the questions.
question

United States

#18 Aug 4, 2012
DXS wrote:
“Grits for Breakfast”, a respected, widely read Texas criminal justice blog has linked the story of the case from the Rockwall County News here:

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.mx/2012/08/...

My word as a criminal defendant is worth nothing and it is difficult to prove something wasn't there.

The FACTS stand:

Suppression hearing transcript here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

An amazing story of telepathic communication by the police.

Vehicle Inventory here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

This is a DPS form prepared by officer Stephen Nichols and witnessed by officer Lance Amos listing a kite in the vehicle. Both Nichols and Amos testified there was no kite, page 9 & page 29 of suppression transcript. Knowingly giving false testimony on a material point is aggravated PERJURY. There are no exceptions, no wiggle room.

This state document was not turned over to the defense by the District Attorney, thus withheld evidence, a Brady violation. The fact that both officers gave separate false testimony on the same key point documented by evidence withheld by the state is evidence the state knowingly conspired to deceive the court, obstructing justice.

If you approve of this behavior, please send fan mail to the District Attorney here:

[email protected] .com
Prove knowingly. Prove material point. Prove you weren't in possession of drugs.
question

United States

#19 Aug 4, 2012
DXS wrote:
“Grits for Breakfast”, a respected, widely read Texas criminal justice blog has linked the story of the case from the Rockwall County News here:

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.mx/2012/08/...

My word as a criminal defendant is worth nothing and it is difficult to prove something wasn't there.

The FACTS stand:

Suppression hearing transcript here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

An amazing story of telepathic communication by the police.

Vehicle Inventory here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

This is a DPS form prepared by officer Stephen Nichols and witnessed by officer Lance Amos listing a kite in the vehicle. Both Nichols and Amos testified there was no kite, page 9 & page 29 of suppression transcript. Knowingly giving false testimony on a material point is aggravated PERJURY. There are no exceptions, no wiggle room.

This state document was not turned over to the defense by the District Attorney, thus withheld evidence, a Brady violation. The fact that both officers gave separate false testimony on the same key point documented by evidence withheld by the state is evidence the state knowingly conspired to deceive the court, obstructing justice.

If you approve of this behavior, please send fan mail to the District Attorney here:

[email protected] .com
Dude....go away. No one believe you. No one cares. You are not credible.
question

United States

#20 Aug 4, 2012
DXS wrote:
“Grits for Breakfast”, a respected, widely read Texas criminal justice blog has linked the story of the case from the Rockwall County News here:

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.mx/2012/08/...

My word as a criminal defendant is worth nothing and it is difficult to prove something wasn't there.

The FACTS stand:

Suppression hearing transcript here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

An amazing story of telepathic communication by the police.

Vehicle Inventory here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

This is a DPS form prepared by officer Stephen Nichols and witnessed by officer Lance Amos listing a kite in the vehicle. Both Nichols and Amos testified there was no kite, page 9 & page 29 of suppression transcript. Knowingly giving false testimony on a material point is aggravated PERJURY. There are no exceptions, no wiggle room.

This state document was not turned over to the defense by the District Attorney, thus withheld evidence, a Brady violation. The fact that both officers gave separate false testimony on the same key point documented by evidence withheld by the state is evidence the state knowingly conspired to deceive the court, obstructing justice.

If you approve of this behavior, please send fan mail to the District Attorney here:

[email protected] .com
I will forward this to the DA too. Since you are a self admitted fugitive, Topix will gladly turn over your IP information and they can bring you and you cute little posts to the judge whose orders you violated for sentencing. Good luck in the clink.
Local Dude

Rockwall, TX

#21 Aug 4, 2012
This gets more hysterical by the moment.
But let's be clear about something.
DSX, it doesn't matter anymore whether the cops, prosecutors, defense attorney, judges and Santa Claus acted together to mount this gigantic conspiracy against you.
YOU PLEADED GUILTY.
Which means you said you were guilty of the offense for which you were accused. You admitted you did it. You took responsibility for the crime. You said you did it.
You are apparently and admittedly guilty of violating your probation and, if a warrant has been issued for your arrest as you claim, you likely have been charged with failure to appear, which is another felony. And, if you are actively involved in avoiding being served with the warrant, there is the possibility of you being charged with obstruction of justice which ... yes ... is another felony.
So given all this, and with you even going so far as saying your word means nothing, why the hell should we give two cents what you are saying?
Local Dude

Rockwall, TX

#22 Aug 4, 2012
So, lets hope "justice is not a buffet", because at the rate you're going, you are in line for the third time with a full plate as it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sabine ranch 14 hr Reichsfuhrer von ... 16
Let's get a Sprout's in Rockwall (Health Food G... (Jul '12) 17 hr TLP 38
are they gone? Wed Supermom 7
Springer Elementary Principal leaving? Apr 26 What now 2
What's really the drug situation at RHHS? Apr 26 Rail Road Man 2
Door to Door Meat Scam? (Mar '09) Apr 24 marlo 439
Texas HD33 (Jun '15) Apr 23 BOB 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockwall Mortgages