Rockwall PD and (judge)

Rockwall PD and (judge)

Posted in the Rockwall Forum

Fight coruption

Rockwall, TX

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Hello,I was given a fine by 1 of Rockwall P.D.s finest(lol)and I had to go to the municipal court which the judge is his mother (conflict of interest) And you know he has many fellow officer friends which will be his mothers friends as well,dont you think.So I believe justice in the municipal court is is very corrupt.I moved my ticket to the other court and it was dismissed.I urge you to do the same if you want to be heard and have a fair trial,instead of a trial at the dinner table at home which I found out was my trial.Decision made while off duty between mother and son.There is more to this ridiculous story although I am entertaining attorneys at this time.Fight Police corruption,Harrassment and conflict of interest in Rockwall.Attorneys Please leave me a note to contact you
Rockwall tax payor

Rockwall, TX

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Of course you mean Nancy Beatty. Is this the son who was running in the street naked after he went to his girl friends house? or is it the son that was starting fires in Rockwall? Surely neither one is a police officer. But then, this is not beyond the Beattys to do this.
Sideline

Rockwall, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Actually you were given a ticket by Rockwall PD and not a fine. The fine is set by the Judge, which according to what you are saying is the mother of the officer who wrote the ticket. I agree that this situation does present a conflict. I would suggest that you get an appointment with the city council to express your complaint. The officer should not be filing his cases in his mothers court.
Sideline

Rockwall, TX

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Sideline wrote:
Actually you were given a ticket by Rockwall PD and not a fine. The fine is set by the Judge, which according to what you are saying is the mother of the officer who wrote the ticket. I agree that this situation does present a conflict. I would suggest that you get an appointment with the city council to express your complaint. The officer should not be filing his cases in his mothers court.
I just saw the post that suggests that Nancy Bestty was the judge involved. That confuses the situation. Beatty is a Justice of the Peace for Rickwall County. Cases filed in her court normally come from Deputy Shetiffs, Constables, and State Troopers. Rockwall PD officers file their cases is the city municipal court which has its own judge (which is not Nancy Beatty). That would seem to indicate that you got your ticket from someone other than Rockwall PD.
rpd-

Rockwall, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Sideline wrote:
<quoted text> I just saw the post that suggests that Nancy Bestty was the judge involved. That confuses the situation. Beatty is a Justice of the Peace for Rickwall County. Cases filed in her court normally come from Deputy Shetiffs, Constables, and State Troopers. Rockwall PD officers file their cases is the city municipal court which has its own judge (which is not Nancy Beatty). That would seem to indicate that you got your ticket from someone other than Rockwall PD.
Sorry for the confusion,it was a ticket and a Rockwall Police Officer,and his mother is the judge at the municipal court.It was not Beatty
5050RPD

Rockwall, TX

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Yes it ws a Rockwall police officer,and his mother is the judge at the municipal court.And yes my mistake it was a ticket.It was not Beaty.The ticket was assigned to her at first but then I found out the mother and son deal I had it moved.And I know of cases she had moved to her court to help out another son of hers girlfriend and I know alot more.What I am saying is that most of the people in Rockwall know of this kind of stuff happening and its time to stop it.Also have you seen the oficers go into a store and get a drink never paying for it,they get paid as we do they should pay up also.It seems that it is like a bribe to get them to come in when thats expected of to do that anyway(it's there job to make a presence).They seem to hink they are above the law,tis happens at fast food resturants also.You try that and they will gladly take you to jail.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Mommy's court?
Anonymous

Rockwall, TX

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Please contact me as I was arrested by the J.O.P.'s son, and hauled off to jail on a completely bogus charge. I spent three days in County Jail, never been arrested before or in trouble with the law. I have court date for August 20th, can I seek a change of venue?? Thanks in Advance! Rockwall County is out of control!
Fight coruption wrote:
Hello,I was given a fine by 1 of Rockwall P.D.s finest(lol)and I had to go to the municipal court which the judge is his mother (conflict of interest) And you know he has many fellow officer friends which will be his mothers friends as well,dont you think.So I believe justice in the municipal court is is very corrupt.I moved my ticket to the other court and it was dismissed.I urge you to do the same if you want to be heard and have a fair trial,instead of a trial at the dinner table at home which I found out was my trial.Decision made while off duty between mother and son.There is more to this ridiculous story although I am entertaining attorneys at this time.Fight Police corruption,Harrassment and conflict of interest in Rockwall.Attorneys Please leave me a note to contact you
forsure

Galveston, TX

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Please contact me as I was arrested by the J.O.P.'s son, and hauled off to jail on a completely bogus charge. I spent three days in County Jail, never been arrested before or in trouble with the law. I have court date for August 20th, can I seek a change of venue?? Thanks in Advance! Rockwall County is out of control!
baby!! White trash baby!!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2012
Sounds like you guys are upset because you broke the law and GOT CAUGHT! I know exactly who you are talking about and they DO NOT sit around the dinner table discussing stupid cases like this. They have better things to do with their time than waste it talking about your traffic ticket! Oh and by law an officer can take you to jail if you break any law including 1 mile an hour over the speed limit. Most choose not to because it's not worth the time nor tax payers money but if cause a scene or get out of control you might just fund yourself in jail!

Both people having this issue need to grow up! Rockwall is NOT the size of Dallas and has very few judges and officers so if your case happens to involve a related officer and judge then politely ask to have another judge hear the case. Don't bash good people because you were stupid enough to break the law in the first place!

And you really want to bring up about store giving them free drinks, food, etc.? I don't see your ass out there risking your life! Wow the "owners" of the stores make the decision (which is done ALL over this country) to give them a complimentary meal, drink, or what ever THEY choose to give the officers. It's not coming out of your pocket! Now that's an idea, store owners send this dumb ass the bill for the stuff you "give" law enforcement so he/she doesn't say it's a bribe or stealing!

Pay your fine, do the time and shut the **** up!

It's actually nice that a family has chosen to go into law enforcement instead of being on the opposite side!
johnny

Euless, TX

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Bodacious Babe wrote:
Mommy's court?
Hahaha!!!!
Confused

Kaufman, TX

#12 Aug 13, 2012
I don't get it are you mad because you got a ticket or mad because of the person that gave you the ticket?
really

Kaufman, TX

#13 Aug 13, 2012
Fight coruption wrote:
Are you mad because you got a ticket or mad because of who gave you the ticket?
Sideline

Rockwall, TX

#14 Aug 15, 2012
Texasdeb74 wrote:
Sounds like you guys are upset because you broke the law and GOT CAUGHT! I know exactly who you are talking about and they DO NOT sit around the dinner table discussing stupid cases like this. They have better things to do with their time than waste it talking about your traffic ticket! Oh and by law an officer can take you to jail if you break any law including 1 mile an hour over the speed limit. Most choose not to because it's not worth the time nor tax payers money but if cause a scene or get out of control you might just fund yourself in jail!
Both people having this issue need to grow up! Rockwall is NOT the size of Dallas and has very few judges and officers so if your case happens to involve a related officer and judge then politely ask to have another judge hear the case. Don't bash good people because you were stupid enough to break the law in the first place!
And you really want to bring up about store giving them free drinks, food, etc.? I don't see your ass out there risking your life! Wow the "owners" of the stores make the decision (which is done ALL over this country) to give them a complimentary meal, drink, or what ever THEY choose to give the officers. It's not coming out of your pocket! Now that's an idea, store owners send this dumb ass the bill for the stuff you "give" law enforcement so he/she doesn't say it's a bribe or stealing!
Pay your fine, do the time and shut the **** up!
It's actually nice that a family has chosen to go into law enforcement instead of being on the opposite side!
You may want to check your law book; I believe that speeding is the ONLY charge for which a police officer must give you a ticket and cannot arrest you for.
wrong

Euless, TX

#15 Aug 15, 2012
Sideline wrote:
<quoted text>You may want to check your law book; I believe that speeding is the ONLY charge for which a police officer must give you a ticket and cannot arrest you for.
You can not be arrested for speeding and open container violations UNLESS you refuse to sign the promise to appear or if you are not part of the NRVC, then you can be instantered, and if a judge isn't available, you will wait in jail until one is. Before you go spreading false information, take your own advice and open a law book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public Notice: A Tale of Two PUDs 1 hr Notice farts 2
Texas HD33 3 hr Objective 39
Narcotics anonymous felons 3 hr Na sux 1
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 10 hr Milwaukee PT 8,487
never hire attorney ray jackson 16 hr LEARNED THE HARD WAY 1
Garland Soccer 19 hr Former Director 19
Continental Parts Reunion 3pm Sunday 20 hr Ed Taiwo 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockwall Mortgages