Rude Yankee Women
TWCross

Rockwall, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2012
At the post office in Heath today I had a rude, fat butted blonde cut in line, had a yankee accent. Not long ago I heard a woman say the "F" word on a cell phone while getting into her car at Kroger. Of course the car had California plates. I've had it with all of these yankees and Californians that have move out here.
Ashley

Rockwall, TX

#2 Jul 21, 2012
California Yankees... Is this a new breed? BTW. I'm from the south and I know plenty of Rude,Trash mouth, uneducated people.. My family is from up north.. Funny thing is, We call then Yankees! BwahahAaa
Bad Manners

Rockwall, TX

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Ashley what color is your hair. I won't ask that other pertinent question.
Ashley

Rockwall, TX

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Bad Manners wrote:
Ashley what color is your hair. I won't ask that other pertinent question.
dark blonde, but getting grey. What does the color of my hair have to do with my opinion?
Jim Pratz

United States

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
dark blonde, but getting grey. What does the color of my hair have to do with my opinion?
He was implying that you have a wide arse
Ashley

Rockwall, TX

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Jim Pratz wrote:
<quoted text>He was implying that you have a wide arse
Thank you Jim. Poor boy must be stalking some other woman, but what ever gets him through the day.
Jackie

Burlington, NC

#7 Dec 23, 2012
There are rude people everywhere, I have lived in different regions and I'd have to say that people in the south are by far the most prejudiced and judgmental from my experience. Not all of course, as there are well mannered and educated people here as well. Just like everywhere else.
Romy

Rockwall, TX

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Yankees are hands down the trashiest and rudest people on earth.

Those that say southerners are judgmental are likely low moraled whitetrash covered in tattoos. Work on your appearance and people will likely be less judgmental
terry

Ballwin, MO

#9 Dec 25, 2012
Romy wrote:
Yankees are hands down the trashiest and rudest people on earth.

Those that say southerners are judgmental are likely low moraled whitetrash covered in tattoos. Work on your appearance and people will likely be less judgmental
Those damn skeeters are jerks too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi guys 2 hr sjklsjg 1
NEVER Hire Attorney Ray Jackson 2 hr Seeing Twenty Twenty 1
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 18 hr Tigerfan91 8,488
News Public Notice: A Tale of Two PUDs Fri Notice farts 2
Texas HD33 Fri Objective 39
Narcotics anonymous felons Fri Na sux 1
never hire attorney ray jackson Thu LEARNED THE HARD WAY 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockwall Mortgages