View photos: 10 Most Beautiful Women ...

View photos: 10 Most Beautiful Women in Rockwall County contest

There are 19 comments on the The Rockwall News story from Jul 16, 2013, titled View photos: 10 Most Beautiful Women in Rockwall County contest. In it, The Rockwall News reports that:

Wondering what the photos of the nominees look like that we're receiving for "The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Rockwall County" contest that began last Wednesday? We thought so! There are obviously many very attractive women across Rockwall County and you can view several of the photos we've received, thus far, below.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Rockwall News.

why

Haslet, TX

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Would anyone host, or participate in such a vanity affair?
The Gambler

Rockwall, TX

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Because JJ is desperate for circulation. I have talked to a number of the ladies he is using for advertising and NONE of them have been contacted much less been asked permission to use their likenesses in this scam. JJ better pray he does not get sued into oblivion. I suggested to the ladies I talked to that they demand a cut of JJ's ad revenue since he dreamed up this hair brain idea.
Redman

Rockwall, TX

#4 Jul 17, 2013
why wrote:
Would anyone host, or participate in such a vanity affair?
No doubt!!!! What a crock. Average at best.
desparate

Rockwall, TX

#5 Jul 20, 2013
I've heard that nobody wants to participate and he also didn't ask for permission. He's ripping off dmagazine ideas. I'm sure his "cash bar" kickoff party idea will go off without a hitch.
vainty

Rockwall, TX

#6 Jul 22, 2013
One of the original sins.
The time, money, and effort of this contest could be far better used in a meaningful, worthwhile cause.
JJ Smith

Haslet, TX

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Hey, don't knock it! I'm getting a huge collection of pretty women pics I can spank my monkey with!
Eyes Wide Open

Rockwall, TX

#8 Jul 27, 2013
If those are the contestants I would hate to see the rejects. I am moving, maybe Quinlan has hotter women.
Ugly

Rockwall, TX

#9 Jul 27, 2013
Eyes Wide Open wrote:
If those are the contestants I would hate to see the rejects. I am moving, maybe Quinlan has hotter women.
I seen have much better looking women in Quinlan. I wonder if all their tattoos and tramp stamps will be visible at the pageant. Pear shaped, vain, middle aged women have no business being in a pageant of any kind. How embarrassing for these poor, self diluted, pompous women.
Ugly

Rockwall, TX

#10 Jul 27, 2013
Deluded!!! Darn spell check!!!
Wondering

Rockwall, TX

#11 Jul 27, 2013
Is this contest sponsored by some plastic surgeon in town? I think this maybe some multilevel marketing ploy by Presby Rockwall.
the hammer!

Rockwall, TX

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Is this contest sponsored by some plastic surgeon in town? I think this maybe some multilevel marketing ploy by Presby Rockwall.
Has to be your new name, you are NAILING it! The losers are so distraught, they march right down to the silicone and putty Dr.!
Haters

Forney, TX

#13 Aug 6, 2013
WOW! You people are terrible. I see no problem with the contest whatsoever. Many other cities do this and they get news coverage in certain locations. So just because it's Rockwall and YOU weren't asked to participate in the contest, it's a bad thing? Get over yourself. I was unaware of such contest until this thread; went and looked and you people are crazy! There are some very gorgeous women on there. I can't say ALL of them are stunning, but some of them...very much so. You cannot tell me you see UGLY when you look at those women. So what if a contest is out out there to generate business. UH HELLO...ITS WHAT ALL BUSINESSES DO PEOPLE!!! You think people trying to promote ANYTHING, go around town looking for UGLY people? Stupid. NO! They look for good looking, photogenic people. If this brings more readers to JJ's site, then good for him! Don't hate just because you are a miserable pathetic waste of space. And if you don't like it...then don't read it. Good grief, misery loves company doesn't it?

Link to The 10 Most Beautiful Women In Dallas...
http://frontburner.dmagazine.com/2013/06/03/n...
Joseph Smith

Rockwall, TX

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Haters wrote:
WOW! You people are terrible. I see no problem with the contest whatsoever. Many other cities do this and they get news coverage in certain locations. So just because it's Rockwall and YOU weren't asked to participate in the contest, it's a bad thing? Get over yourself. I was unaware of such contest until this thread; went and looked and you people are crazy! There are some very gorgeous women on there. I can't say ALL of them are stunning, but some of them...very much so. You cannot tell me you see UGLY when you look at those women. So what if a contest is out out there to generate business. UH HELLO...ITS WHAT ALL BUSINESSES DO PEOPLE!!! You think people trying to promote ANYTHING, go around town looking for UGLY people? Stupid. NO! They look for good looking, photogenic people. If this brings more readers to JJ's site, then good for him! Don't hate just because you are a miserable pathetic waste of space. And if you don't like it...then don't read it. Good grief, misery loves company doesn't it?

Thanks for the clarification JJ
Sofa King Wrong

Haslet, TX

#15 Aug 7, 2013
Haters wrote:

It's wrong on many levels. No redeeming qualities from any participants.
Phil8

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 30, 2013
Haters gone hate...
Sofa King Wrong

United States

#17 Sep 30, 2013
Phil8 wrote:
Haters gone hate...
And vain hoes gonna ho!
SSDC

Rockwall, TX

#18 Sep 30, 2013
I guess I don't see what there is to get bent out of shape over. It is a harmless contest. I don't know many of the ladies on the list, but my dentist is one of them. She is absolutely lovely and a real pro, regardless of how she looks.
Sofa King Wrong

Rockwall, TX

#19 Oct 1, 2013
SSDC wrote:
I guess I don't see what there is to get bent out of shape over. It is a harmless contest. I don't know many of the ladies on the list, but my dentist is one of them. She is absolutely lovely and a real pro, regardless of how she looks.
I'll just bet she does.
And I heard that she can't wrestle, but you should see her box!
SSDC

Council Bluffs, IA

#20 Oct 1, 2013
Lol, you may be a troll, but you do make me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 1 hr WarForOil 9,715
DART coming to Rockwall 1 hr Rart 6
News Paul Ryan budget proposal threatens housing aid... 3 hr jonjedi 118
hay trump stock market drop 238 11 hr WarForOil 3
Looking for my brother who i havent seen since ... Thu Dmt 1
Looking for my brother who i havent seen since ... Thu Dmt 1
joshua wayne bevill (Oct '10) Thu Texas Oilman 51

Rockwall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance