Review: Jumpy Joey Trampoline Company

Posted in the Rockwall Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cool idea

Colleyville, TX

#2 May 29, 2012
While it may be frowned upon that you're doing a review on yourself, at least you're not falsifying and giving yourself a fake review.

I think your company is really a cool idea, and it's one of those, why didn't I think of that things! Best of luck to you Jumpy!

Do you do anything besides Trampolines? We have a wooden playground we're about to purchase and could use some assistance. We live in Heath, close to Forney.

“Jumpy Joey - Trampoline Guy”

Since: Apr 12

Rockwall, TX

#3 Jun 1, 2012
cool idea wrote:
While it may be frowned upon that you're doing a review on yourself, at least you're not falsifying and giving yourself a fake review.
I think your company is really a cool idea, and it's one of those, why didn't I think of that things! Best of luck to you Jumpy!
Do you do anything besides Trampolines? We have a wooden playground we're about to purchase and could use some assistance. We live in Heath, close to Forney.
Thanks for the kind words "cool idea". And to answer your question, YES, we have also done several playgrounds, playhouses, swingsets, and playsets. Please contact me with a link to the model number so I can provide a quote to you.

Jumpy Joey
Playboy

Plano, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2012
We just got a trampoline. We'll give you a call.....instructions look foreign!:) We live in Buffalo Creek.
Arnie

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 6, 2012
We're going to call you tomorrow. We are in Heath. We would like to have a rectangle trampoline placed in the ground.
Buffalo Creek

Mckinney, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2012
We live in Buffalo Creek also. Look forward to having you out soon. You were referred to us by a previous client of yours.

P & J
Job complete
#7 Aug 16, 2012
thanks for taking care of us on short notice last weekend. didn't know you were so popular on here. first time i've seen the video game controllers put down in a long time.
rick wilson
Give him a hand

Rockwall, TX

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Cute idea! I run around with a bunch of stay at home moms. I'll definitely pass your information around the group of gals! You'll be hearing from us. Checked out your jumpyjoey.com website as well.

Rockwall, TX

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Thank you all so much for the support as I grow this thing. It means a lot to me. I truly enjoy finding success in something that I love doing. Jumpy Joey Trampoline Company is here to stay, and in the very near future my website jumpyjoey dot com will be updated as an ecommerce site and I'll carry brands like JumpKing, JumpSport, AirMaster, Texas Trampolines, and Alley Oop as well.
hate to ask

Mckinney, TX

#10 Oct 26, 2012
I hate to ask, but can you come put our trampoline together this weekend in the Shores? Do you work on the weekends, and can I pay you extra for working in the cold?

email me at brb117@gmail.com
need your wood chopped?

Euless, TX

#11 Oct 26, 2012
hate to ask wrote:
I hate to ask, but can you come put our trampoline together this weekend in the Shores? Do you work on the weekends, and can I pay you extra for working in the cold?

email me at brb117@gmail.com
y
I don't know anything about trampolines, but I'm great at choppin' wood! I'm a crosscut saw, just drag me across your log!

Rockwall, TX

#12 Oct 29, 2012
"hate to ask", as you saw this weekend, I can work in the cold!:)
an old neighbor

Mckinney, TX

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Mr. Joey, I will be reaching out to you for Christmas if you're not already booked?
Impressed Fan

Mckinney, TX

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Used him for Christmas. Very Impressed, and he was very courteous around my family as well. Would recommend to others. The kids are loving their new trampoline from "Santa".
Michelle

Ballwin, MO

#15 Jan 2, 2013
I wanted to jump but I was told I was to big:(
Observer

Mesquite, TX

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Business must be slow....
POP

Mckinney, TX

#17 Jan 21, 2013
I love trampolines. We used to jump on them when I was a kid. We didn't have those fancy nets on them back then, and we're still alive. ha.
Anyhow I'm too old for your services and so are my grandkids. If I was in need of such a service I think this is a great idea, just like I paid someone to assemble a playground in the 90's for the grandkids. Best of luck to you.

Rockwall, TX

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Thank you everyone. I will be posting pics soon of the In Ground Trampoline we're doing in Heath very soon. Don't forget to check out JumpyJoey.com for your trampoline needs.(website is currently being updated right now as well with over 100 trampolines for sale).
Jeepy Joey

Mckinney, TX

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Saw your Jeep in the parking lot at Shenanigans. Looks good and I'm glad your business is prospering.
meanie

Mckinney, TX

#21 Apr 5, 2013
urine effin asso wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares
You do if you took the time to click on the post.
WTF

Rockwall, TX

#22 Apr 12, 2013
urine effin asso wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares
If ur gonna say something, mean, at least try to add some humor to ur insult. Don't be such an effin asso.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas HD33 55 min AtH2O 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wet farts 738
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 1 hr Galt76 8,303
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Higher Farts 897
News Millions could get OT pay with proposed rule 10 hr Bama Yankee 1
Diana Friedman is suing the founder of The Fat... 10 hr King Solomons Court 6
tessa cazabon (Sep '13) 12 hr Santos 12
More from around the web

Rockwall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rockwall Mortgages