Rockwall's New Sex Club/Big Daddy's**...
Frederick the Lawyer

Dallas, TX

#45 Sep 21, 2010
Norm wrote:
We have friends over 1:we were never cited
2:we do not make lots of money
I have contacted my lawyer and we will sue topix and you for slander topix can find you for us.
I have already contacted topix
Slander is the spoken word. Libel is the written. You cannot sue for libel unless it is FALSE information. So before you go running to a lawyer, better be sure everything stated here is false and you are squeaky clean brother. Best to get the post removed and ask that the ip address be blocked from further posts.
Praise the lord

Carrollton, TX

#46 Sep 21, 2010
I say we post all the names of these house parties on here for all to see...And then see how many parties this sicko cooks for.
Unknown---

Dallas, TX

#47 Sep 21, 2010
You know i say it yet again folks little miss know it all so hell bent against everything that is not her way Janet Janice or what ever she is going by in this post .... She simply has no idea what the hell she is talking about ... wish she could get a clue before she runs her mouth
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not interested in meeting, my views have been expressed quite thoroughly and you can say yours here as well, this is a public forum. I'm pretty much done with Topix, I'm taking my complaint to the ones that can act on it from this point now, if anyone wants to join me or help, leave some contact information here, I'll check back every few days or so.
For you folks that enjoy this lifestyle, it's unfair for us that have put everything we have into our homes and families to have the noise, traffic and other problems that come along with this type of business brought into our neighborhoods. Yes, you have the right to have your fun, but NO you do not have the right to have it where it is not legal and zoned for it. What do you think gives you the right to infringe on others? I'm not some ogre that hates sex or swingers, I simply believe in everyones right to have a home and lifestyle that is protected by the laws. YOU are the ones infringing on others here and their property. You can bash me, threaten to sue me whatever but you know I'm right, businesses belong in business areas, not near our homes and a sex-orientated business, well that's a whole different thing, a family neighborhood is certainly NO place for it.
REALLY_NOW

Dallas, TX

#48 Sep 21, 2010
@ Janice Wow now you live in Saginaw Ma... you do get around ..... i think more than the swingers themselves ....
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Norm you just do that. And in the meantime, after you've complained to Topix and had the posts removed, other folks that also don't appreciate the fact that you've got a sex biz running in their neighborhood will probably join in and contact proper officials.
hmmmm

Garland, TX

#49 Sep 22, 2010
map wrote:
Um lady, have you ever been out there? No 15 acre "neighborhoods". Nosy, bored or jilted much? And no you aren't done with topix because this is what you live for.
yep..neighbors..are what 4 to 6 feet apart...not acres...woman..you have it all wrong..if you call cows, horses, and chickens, neighbors why would they really care...put your nose back on your face...maybe you are upset the cherry pit is no longer and the fact that you are not allowed at N&T's anymore or at the 13th floor or the silver minx, for lude behavior...hmmm..seems pretty much sums things up...grow up get a life...go please your husband if he is still around, or get a boyfriend...and not once have i ever seen money exchanged....sounds like to me your not making any money at your sex establishment....so go and screw yourself....hmmmmmm
map

Warwick, RI

#50 Sep 22, 2010
City limits anyone?

Since: Jul 10

Rockwall, TX

#51 Sep 22, 2010
Translation:
They had moved and their first big party. Yes, they "re-made" using their own words. Although this is cleared there is still on its Web site. They still calls Confirm very carefully now, re-filtering, but the party and our government accepted free medical care for injuries and Monarch are doing a lot of money tax free. They charge a fee ("call it a tie # 1;") charge for singles and couples involved in their own parties. A price to bring your own booze and a few to ensure the renter all your life i just buy an expensive house and illegal move, start work next door to imagine the process of sex? and i was quite controversial, and then closing them. These people are the ones that are not only, DFW area a few "space" there, and obviously all the clubs are getting away with it. Residential areas are invalid for a reason, none of them care about or a personal or family home, as long as they get the desired estimate.
Really-Now

Dallas, TX

#52 Sep 24, 2010
You just state you are done with topix but yet keep apearing on several of it cities forums. You are leaving to get help from real people. Tell do these people have sex too.... I would hate for you to be put in an ackward position and all.
Now yes the lifestyle as it is called here. Wish you just said are infringe upon you and the good people of these cities. What about you who has offended all the good people in the lifestyle. People you do not know and have never known you or hurt you personally.

Think for once because you are very hipocriticale.
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not interested in meeting, my views have been expressed quite thoroughly and you can say yours here as well, this is a public forum. I'm pretty much done with Topix, I'm taking my complaint to the ones that can act on it from this point now, if anyone wants to join me or help, leave some contact information here, I'll check back every few days or so.
For you folks that enjoy this lifestyle, it's unfair for us that have put everything we have into our homes and families to have the noise, traffic and other problems that come along with this type of business brought into our neighborhoods. Yes, you have the right to have your fun, but NO you do not have the right to have it where it is not legal and zoned for it. What do you think gives you the right to infringe on others? I'm not some ogre that hates sex or swingers, I simply believe in everyones right to have a home and lifestyle that is protected by the laws. YOU are the ones infringing on others here and their property. You can bash me, threaten to sue me whatever but you know I'm right, businesses belong in business areas, not near our homes and a sex-orientated business, well that's a whole different thing, a family neighborhood is certainly NO place for it.
Mel

Dallas, TX

#53 Sep 24, 2010
Yes Jim I have seen it and I don't have a problem with the activity as much as I do with them making good money and paying no taxes! You have cooked for them and your wife does have quite the fun and you know it. I even chatted with her but it appeared I was the wrong color for her any like you maybe a little too old!
Confused

Dallas, TX

#54 Sep 24, 2010
What happen Janice or Janet whatever your name is.(female/male) I know I read in a post you were done. Now that was a lie because here you are yet again. You lied about that what else are you lieing about. Do you read what you post and how it sounds? Do you yourself not care that you are offending people with your post. No because you would rather cruisfy people, than to be real with people. I have been reading these post that you put up and what others have posted. In defending and opposing to this subject. I myself am not a swinger or supporter of it...but I am an adult. So if me and my church going husband. Decide to go out and have sex at one of these places. We are now not good people because we did. Plus, now we have no morals. I thought god only decide that. When did you take his place. I am glad I have the freedom as an adult to decide where and when I can have SEX. Just let people be themselves. As for taxes how do you know they make enough to have to pay taxes. I think one person who posted here was right you must run a place or have been if you know so much....Just so you know Janice or Janet. I think GOD has it under control so let him do his job. If it is wrong he will handle not you, who is triing to take his place.
Unknown---

Dallas, TX

#55 Sep 24, 2010
@ Confused that is because this is all this person knows how to do is lie and try to make others believe her lies ....
Janet

United States

#56 Sep 25, 2010
Love I think it is time we come clean I can no longer take this drama. Janice you know I love you and we be lesbians and all I feel this cover up is getting out of control. Your true love Janet
Jonna Jim

Carrollton, TX

#57 Sep 26, 2010
LOL Mel i think it has been 1 to many coctails in your life, so when did you say YOU saw this??? That is IF what you say is true??
Sex Police are here

Carrollton, TX

#58 Sep 27, 2010
So Mel, let's recap here, you are mad because they don't pay taxes, run a sex club near or in neighborhoods or schools??? But you claim to have talked with this guys wife even asked her to do what EVER goes on there, BUT got shot down, and this took place at one of these clubs???? I think we get the PICTURE now Mel it isn't taxes or the sex club, it is your tiny weenee that is the problem and being turned down... Oh my god what nerve you have...
chasity

Dallas, TX

#59 Sep 29, 2010
Rockwall is a Christian Town ! Sodam and Gamorrah was destroyed , therefore these acts are not right !....we follow what the Bible says , and thats why we live in Rockwall to raise our families in peace away from this garbage !
Hypocrite

Rockwall, TX

#60 Sep 29, 2010
chasity wrote:
Rockwall is a Christian Town ! Sodam and Gamorrah was destroyed , therefore these acts are not right !....we follow what the Bible says , and thats why we live in Rockwall to raise our families in peace away from this garbage !
I suppose you are one of the rich, Lake Point idiots living in Heath that thinks God has smiled upon you. What have you done for god and country lately? Shut up and go back to driving your Escalade with the Fish logo on it.
chasity

Dallas, TX

#61 Sep 29, 2010
LOL !
Hypocrite

Rockwall, TX

#62 Sep 29, 2010
chasity wrote:
LOL !
Not really. In fact like most of you I heard you were the first one there. You should be ashamed trying to cover up your sins in your own harsh words.
Cherry Chastity

Rockwall, TX

#63 Sep 29, 2010
We had a great time with her last night. She is hot!!!
Wolfen

United States

#64 Sep 30, 2010
What a bunch of prudes! Ya'll sound like you can't get it up and your jealous! Let the people alone and go back to knitting or something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan budget proposal threatens housing aid... 6 hr Justicia 136
News Texas' battle over teaching evolution comes dow... 7 hr pshun2404 5
Black Thug Watch. Name the black thug criminals... 8 hr everyone knows be... 14
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 10 hr James 9,757
Looking for my brother who i havent seen since ... Tue paradise 2
News Suspected voter fraud in Grand Prairie fits sam... Tue B- Moore 1
Ed Taiwo Continental Parts Company Mon Greg Knight 2

Rockwall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance