Rockwall's New Sex Club/Big Daddy's**...

Rockwall's New Sex Club/Big Daddy's**Getting Away With It

Posted in the Rockwall Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Lost

Richardson, TX

#3 Sep 20, 2010
I think this is just a scam, There is no FM 1930 in Rockwall
What

Terrell, TX

#4 Sep 20, 2010
Lost wrote:
I think this is just a scam, There is no FM 1930 in Rockwall
They said "1930 FM 550"...there is an FM 550 in Rockwall!
hey jealousy

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Sep 20, 2010
Nosy busy body. If they aren't in your backyard why the hell do you care? Read a book, watch tv, whack off, do something to entertain yourself. Keep your nose in the ghetto of irving and let those of us in RW worry about our side of the lake.
social

Quinlan, TX

#6 Sep 20, 2010
or just enjoy them,I hate people like you,just looking at other people what they do what they dont,GET A LIFE !!!!!!
Janice

Arlington, TX

#7 Sep 20, 2010
For you directionally challenged, you take Highway 205 south from I30 to FM550 then look for the ADDRESS 1930, it's close to McClendon
Janice

Arlington, TX

#8 Sep 20, 2010
Curious wrote:
what law, specifically, are they breaking?
running a sex-orientated business from a residential area.
confused

Rockwall, TX

#9 Sep 20, 2010
wondering how this person knows so much. sounds like a personal attack from a disgruntled person. Whoever Janice is sounds like a swinger herself how else could she have the knonwleged. HOw did You get the address. I'm sure they're not just giving it out to just anyone? whoever you are I would suggest you leave those people alone. sounds like their not hurting anyone. But you however by your words and actions are sounding vindictive.
Janice wrote:
They've moved in and had their first big party. Yes, they've "done it again" using their own words. N&T having packed up and left Irving after being cited for running a biz in a residential area, a sex biz actually, have found a large home on 17 acres at 1930 FM 550 near Rockwall. Still using the name "Big Daddy's" but adding "Dream Acres" now, they're back in business with their on-premises swingers club where people meet every fri and sat nite for drinking and sex with others. They still have their website, although it's been cleaned up. They're still screening their calls, very carefully now, but the party is back on and they're making lots of tax free money while accepting disability from our government and free medical care from Parkland. They charge couples and singles a fee (a "donation" they call it) for attending their parties. For a price you bring your own booze and condoms, settle in, take a turn on one of many beds and get your groove on. It's all good and fine, except for one thing, it's highly illegal. Can you think "CHERRY PIT"? Can you imagine working all your life to buy your expensive home just to have a couple of renters move in and start up an illicit sex operation next door? I wrote about their activities a few months ago when they were in Irving and it became quite controversial and they were then shut down. Google it,: Topix-Irving look for "Big Daddy's". These people are not the only ones doing this, there's several other "on-premise" clubs in the dfw area and frankly all are getting away with it. There's a reason it's illegal in residential areas, guess none of them care about you or your personal home or family, long as they get what THEY want.
Janice

Arlington, TX

#10 Sep 20, 2010
hey jealousy wrote:
Nosy busy body. If they aren't in your backyard why the hell do you care? Read a book, watch tv, whack off, do something to entertain yourself. Keep your nose in the ghetto of irving and let those of us in RW worry about our side of the lake.
guess what! all those people from the "ghetto of irving" as you put it, are now in YOUR neighborhood setting up their illegal sex operation. can you hear that???way over there...on YOUR side of the lake??
hey jealousy

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Sep 20, 2010
Ok lady we've taken it under advisement. Now please leave RW with it's many law enforcement branches, communities and churches to police ourselves. Wacky thing about being an entire enclave of adults on this side of the lake is that we don't need nannies helping us sort out our business. Now please bugger off.
chasity

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 20, 2010
I agree with Janice !!! Why are people defending this , Its sees that people in Rockwall would care ! The people standing up for this business, are probably the people involved in this or the just have NO MORALS ! Rockwall is a family oreinted town and this type of business is not to be tolerated !
Curious

Rockwall, TX

#13 Sep 20, 2010
I assume you have contacted the police to report a crime?
social

Quinlan, TX

#14 Sep 20, 2010
ARE THEY HISPANICS??
Mel

Dallas, TX

#15 Sep 20, 2010
I don't necessarily care they are all having sex it is the MAKING PROFIT WITH NO TAXES that bothers me.
chasity

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 20, 2010
the police know about this !!!!!!!
chasity

Dallas, TX

#17 Sep 20, 2010
But we do need as many residents to pickett , call the police and make a stand that this place will not go on or be tolerated ! THEY WILL BE EXPOSED !
Mel

Dallas, TX

#18 Sep 20, 2010
Maybe everyone should just show up unannounced and say we are here to party and watch them scatter!
Fantasia

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2010
Bunlar taşınan ve onların ilk büyük parti vardı. Evet, onlar "tekrar yaptık" kendi sözcükleri kullanarak. Bu temizlenir olsa da hala kendi Web sitesi vardır. Onlar hala çağrılar ını,çok dikkatle şimdi, filtreleme ancak yeniden partisidir ve bizim hükümet sakatlık ve Monarch ücretsiz tıbbi bakım kabul vergi ücretsiz para çok yapıyoruz. Onlar bir ücret ("onu aramak bir bağı&#35 1;") Tekler ve çiftler kendi partilere katılan için şarj. Kendi alem getirmek için bir fiyat ve tüm hayatınız ı sadece kiralayanın birkaç sağlamak için pahalı ev satın almak taşımak ve yasa dış&#305 ; seks işlemini next door başlatmak çalışma hayal? ve oldukça tartışmal ı oldu ve onlar sonra kapatma. Bu insanlar bunu yalnızca olanlar değildir, dfw alanında birkaç "mekanında" kulüpleri vardır ve Açıkçası tüm onunla uzaklıkta alıyorsanız. Konut alanlarında geçersiz bir nedeni vardır, bunların hiçbiri hakkında bakım veya kişisel ev veya ailesi, onlar istediğiniz almak gibi uzun tahmin.
Janice

Arlington, TX

#20 Sep 20, 2010
chasity wrote:
the police know about this !!!!!!!
i'll join you chasity and make a report too, for anyone who wants the website, it's www.thedreamacres.com
hey jealousy

Waterloo, Canada

#22 Sep 20, 2010
With these two shrews off saving us all from almost certain temptation at least their husbands will finally be free to go have some fun.
curious765

Rockwall, TX

#23 Sep 20, 2010
How is sex between consenting adults illegal!??! No money is being exchanged between sex partners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 9 hr _Zoey_ 1,600
Mayor Mike Rawlings Sexually Harassed me 10 hr ThomasA 5
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 11 hr Dallas40 9,959
News Openings and Closings: Emmaline and Doris Metro... 12 hr FORT FARTS 7
Beware of Firestone in Rockwall (Nov '11) Dec 15 Fire the bums 25
Sarah Elizabeth Pyle Photography Dec 14 Elmer 5
New local Facebook site Dec 13 Rufus luxe 1

Rockwall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance