Bruce McRooney

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
We went up to The Harbor last evening to admire the City of Rockwall's handy work. Yep, they sure did a bang up job with The Harbor, didn't they? It looked like a ghost town at 6pm. It's in a perfect position now for a Big Lots and a Dollar General. Maybe when Campisis goes under they'll put in a Pizza Patron and we can all cash in our pesos. We sure do have a big fancy courthouse though. That'll come in particularly handy to UCR Realty when they have to sue everyone's ass down there for not paying their rent.
BA HAHAHA

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2012
You truly need a hobby if the best you can do is get out and go "admire" the harbor on a Sunday evening. Did you happen to notice as you drove down there or back that the whole town is a ghost town at 6 pm on a Sunday evening during the school year. Every place in town is empty, not just the Harbor.
In the Know

Rockwall, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2012
The Harbor is where all the town drunks hang out.
Alonzo Jones

Rockwall, TX

#5 Sep 24, 2012
I heard that a bingo hall is moving in and that Motel 6 is currently in negotiations to purchase the Hilton. Next we'll have a WIC office, a women's free clinic,weave/braid shop and drug paraphernalia. It's going to worse than the "Great White Flight" that ruined Dallas.
Bruce McRooney

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Hey, Mr. Euless, a bet a white-trash bastard like you would just live it up down there with a dollar general and maybe even a bingo parlor. And no, Rockwall wasn't a Ghost Town at all. I had to fight through grid-lock traffic to get there. Even if your asinine comparison to the rest of the town sucking is right, wouldn't that be all the more case for The Harbor to be doing well if the planning was done right? I wouldn't expect an obvious fool to pick it up, but the term admire was used in in the comic sense.
BA HAHAHA

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Bruce McRooney wrote:
Hey, Mr. Euless, a bet a white-trash bastard like you would just live it up down there with a dollar general and maybe even a bingo parlor. And no, Rockwall wasn't a Ghost Town at all. I had to fight through grid-lock traffic to get there. Even if your asinine comparison to the rest of the town sucking is right, wouldn't that be all the more case for The Harbor to be doing well if the planning was done right? I wouldn't expect an obvious fool to pick it up, but the term admire was used in in the comic sense.
White trash bastard, obvious fool? And you are the model of a gentleman I suppose. Why the unnecessary cursing and name calling? Make you feel bigger on an anonymous forum I guess. Instead of complaining so much why don't you do something about this "disaster" of a city you claim to live in. Run for council, get active on a board. Do something other than complain. I bet you're the kind of guy that will walk past a piece of litter, not pick it up and then complain about how dirty a place is.
In the Know

Rockwall, TX

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Some of you might be holed up on Sunday at 6:00P.M. but Chili's and many other restaurants in that price range are still packed. Maybe it's the pricing that is taking the business away from the "Harbor", besides being just so boring.
Daiquiri Wilson

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2012
let me tell u bout the harbor me and my homeboys were kickin it to celebrate there Marque Blaque Salt and Peppa Party where REE-UPP play live. those white rockwall police show up and be talkin all this bout us and where we been at check us for drug and make out like we all drunk and stuff. Str8 UP bullshit is what it was damn are we back in the civil war. I guess we learn on that one rockall hate black people. you loss anyway while u treat us like we dont count while we rock jordans and pimp wid playas you cant even know.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 25, 2012
well I say good riddance to bad rubbish. I knew this was going to happen as soon as the beer and wine was voted in. The police here ought to be out there trying to clean this town up. NO DOPE AND NO GANGS. It will all be out here in Heath to and you can just bet on that. Just like this one here the next you know there will be gangs and rap partys and prostitution. I seen it myself. I'm a retired nurse and my husband retired from the Ford Automotive Plant by Fair Park.I've seen all kinds of this and I saw what happened to Fair Park when they brought the booze in and the police wouldnt do nothing about it. The language of these kids these days. My daughter and son in law took us down there to that harbor for our granddaughters birthday and let me tell you.There was drunkards staggering around and spilling there drinks and blowing cigarette smoke in everyones face and talking loud and telling loud nasty jokes.On top of that we had to pay about 15 dollars a plate just to eat.A big waste! Rockwall is not the town that I knew in 56 when we got married at the Methodist Church on Fannin and Rusk. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT.
call it

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Daiquiri Wilson wrote:
let me tell u bout the harbor me and my homeboys were kickin it to celebrate there Marque Blaque Salt and Peppa Party where REE-UPP play live. those white rockwall police show up and be talkin all this bout us and where we been at check us for drug and make out like we all drunk and stuff. Str8 UP bullshit is what it was damn are we back in the civil war. I guess we learn on that one rockall hate black people. you loss anyway while u treat us like we dont count while we rock jordans and pimp wid playas you cant even know.
You sound like an illiterate white dude trying to be something you are not. Hilarious.
Frank J

Rockwall, TX

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Margeri Tilley wrote:
well I say good riddance to bad rubbish. I knew this was going to happen as soon as the beer and wine was voted in. The police here ought to be out there trying to clean this town up. NO DOPE AND NO GANGS. It will all be out here in Heath to and you can just bet on that. Just like this one here the next you know there will be gangs and rap partys and prostitution. I seen it myself. I'm a retired nurse and my husband retired from the Ford Automotive Plant by Fair Park.I've seen all kinds of this and I saw what happened to Fair Park when they brought the booze in and the police wouldnt do nothing about it. The language of these kids these days. My daughter and son in law took us down there to that harbor for our granddaughters birthday and let me tell you.There was drunkards staggering around and spilling there drinks and blowing cigarette smoke in everyones face and talking loud and telling loud nasty jokes.On top of that we had to pay about 15 dollars a plate just to eat.A big waste! Rockwall is not the town that I knew in 56 when we got married at the Methodist Church on Fannin and Rusk. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT.
Rockwall was selling beer and wine in restaurants before anything was voted in to sell at grocery stores. The problem with Rockwall is all the West Mesquiters moving. West Mesquiters are like Balch Spring folks, but own four tires for their car instead of three.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 26, 2012
well the problem is both. And let me tell you just another thing. Your right about the Mesquite bunch. I worked in Mesquite Community Hospital for 20 years and I seen it all. Drunkards, dope fiends, wife beaters, and confidence tricksters and paper hangers beat of an inch of there life. The very things that bunch would do to one another would make a person sick.We dont need that kind out here or that Balch Spring trash.If we wonted that we would just have that bunch from Royse come on over. A lady I play canasta with knows all about that Royse crowd. They are all drunkards and they steal hubcaps and poison dogs. I fear thats who has been at that harbor. I liked it better when it was a gravel pit back in 1965.
ahh Sweet Sweet Skeet

Rockwall, TX

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Your Mayor is a Mesquite implant that wants to be judge.
call it

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Sep 27, 2012
Margeri Tilley wrote:
well the problem is both. And let me tell you just another thing. Your right about the Mesquite bunch. I worked in Mesquite Community Hospital for 20 years and I seen it all. Drunkards, dope fiends, wife beaters, and confidence tricksters and paper hangers beat of an inch of there life. The very things that bunch would do to one another would make a person sick.We dont need that kind out here or that Balch Spring trash.If we wonted that we would just have that bunch from Royse come on over. A lady I play canasta with knows all about that Royse crowd. They are all drunkards and they steal hubcaps and poison dogs. I fear thats who has been at that harbor. I liked it better when it was a gravel pit back in 1965.
You self righteous twit! Is there no one you wouldn't insult? Hospital information is confidental. Not to mention you obviously are ignorant because all hospitals share the same clients. I'm just glad you keep your sorry judgmental rear at home playing cards and not in an environment to help people. Shame on you, at your age you'd think you would know better.
hey

Forney, TX

#18 Sep 27, 2012
Margeri Tilley wrote:
well the problem is both. And let me tell you just another thing. Your right about the Mesquite bunch. I worked in Mesquite Community Hospital for 20 years and I seen it all. Drunkards, dope fiends, wife beaters, and confidence tricksters and paper hangers beat of an inch of there life. The very things that bunch would do to one another would make a person sick.We dont need that kind out here or that Balch Spring trash.If we wonted that we would just have that bunch from Royse come on over. A lady I play canasta with knows all about that Royse crowd. They are all drunkards and they steal hubcaps and poison dogs. I fear thats who has been at that harbor. I liked it better when it was a gravel pit back in 1965.
Hey sweetheart. I'm glad to see you back. What ever happened to you and I blowin' the dust off that old thing and going out on the town? What do you say?
Voted Dry Ticket

Rockwall, TX

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Margeri was that Doug Hall you in the arms of.
i like boats

United States

#21 Oct 20, 2012
The boat ride was a nice addition!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Part McShartz 1,052
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 9 hr asdf 9,664
Clinton 23 hr WarForOil 3
Review: Alden Short Inc (Dec '10) Thu Nanana2017 74
Looking for female French Bulldog to breed with... Thu Earl 9
Feminists For Trump Wed Goria Allred 1
Jason Garrett. Needs to Go Jan 18 jeff 1

Rockwall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockwall Mortgages