Rockwall P.D. corrupt
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
5050RPD

Rockwall, TX

#1 Jul 20, 2012
To all concerned citizens of this beutiful town Rockwall.Can you go to helocal corner store and get somthing to drink and just walk out wihouy payiny for the item,know way you will be arested for theft.Rockwall police officers do,Can you go to a fast food resturant order ameal eat it and leave,no way you will have a theft charge and be arrested and go to jail.Well the Rockwall police officers do it all the time.Above the law? or a type of bribery? These officers should and are expcted to make a presence at places without having to bribe them.I have seenmost of the street officers are young and have a chip onthere shoulder,not enough veteran officers to teach them how to act as an officer(role model)(leader).Also I do not know the requirments to be a judge is,I thought you had to be an attorney,but the municipal judge I am under the understanding she is not,so how does she know the law? Does'nt all thisseem to be conflict of interest,harrassment and corruption.I hate it for all the people ticketed and had to pay because of this.Pray for them and post your comments
5050RPD

Rockwall, TX

#2 Jul 20, 2012
This is for the oter article.The municipaljudge and her Rockwall son policer are a big part of this.
gal

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2012
5050RPD wrote:
This is for the oter article.The municipaljudge and her Rockwall son policer are a big part of this.
Learn to spell and get a life. You have no clue. Pay your damn ticket and shut up.
5050RPD

Rockwall, TX

#4 Jul 20, 2012
gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell and get a life. You have no clue. Pay your damn ticket and shut up.
I can spee just fine,there my laptop has coke in the keyboard.AND YOU DO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE.And since I done my research if you would have read my ticket was thrown out,dismissed.
gal

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2012
5050RPD wrote:
<quoted text>I can spee just fine,there my laptop has coke in the keyboard.AND YOU DO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE.And since I done my research if you would have read my ticket was thrown out,dismissed.
Again....get a life!!!
5050RPD

Rockwall, TX

#6 Jul 20, 2012
(SPELL)And it sounds as if you are a very unhappy person,try Jesus,he wil change you unhappy life.
Delboy

South Hill, VA

#7 Jul 20, 2012
5050RPD wrote:
<quoted text>I can spee just fine,there my laptop has coke in the keyboard.AND YOU DO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE.And since I done my research if you would have read my ticket was thrown out,dismissed.
That is the funniest thing I think I have ever read! "I can spee just fine,there my laptop has coke in the keboard". Absolute genius! Well done!
gal

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Delboy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the funniest thing I think I have ever read! "I can spee just fine,there my laptop has coke in the keboard". Absolute genius! Well done!
And he's going to commentate on our legal/justice system. Next he'll give a dissertation on our education system, followed by a thesis on the two party political system.
5050RPD

Rockwall, TX

#10 Jul 21, 2012
gal wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's going to commentate on our legal/justice system. Next he'll give a dissertation on our education system, followed by a thesis on the two party political system.
I bet you are just one of those ugly fat people unhappy with themselves whils shopping at walmart in those electric carts.
5050RPD

Rockwall, TX

#11 Jul 21, 2012
(while)
gal

Forney, TX

#12 Jul 21, 2012
5050RPD wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are just one of those ugly fat people unhappy with themselves whils shopping at walmart in those electric carts.
Awwww, you are so cute!!! I'd also guess when you get in a wreck or hear a prowler outside your house, Rockwall PD will be the first you call. Hmmm...hypocrisy????
No Big Deal

Rockwall, TX

#13 Jul 21, 2012
gal wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww, you are so cute!!! I'd also guess when you get in a wreck or hear a prowler outside your house, Rockwall PD will be the first you call. Hmmm...hypocrisy????
when every second counts, cops are just minutes away...
gal

Forney, TX

#14 Jul 21, 2012
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>when every second counts, cops are just minutes away...
Yep, and as everyone is running away from danger like you two P's, the police are running toward it to save POS like yourselves.
gal

Forney, TX

#15 Jul 21, 2012
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>when every second counts, cops are just minutes away...
It's also because POS like yourself complain when they drive faster than the speed limit without their lights or sirens on.
Pighater

Rockwall, TX

#16 Jul 21, 2012
That is a conflict of interest a cop being a sons judge. The cops here are all jokes. Never before have i seen such pussies. There are actually criminals out running the streets but they would rather hide out and give bs tickets. To the person being an assl saying pay the ticket i bet you are a pussy who likes to call them for someone looking at you wrong. Who are you to say anything about this. This is not right and you should quit hiding behind your computer trying to act like a badass and defend the pos cops. All the cops are just dorky guys that get permission to hold a gun and makes them power hungry. Lmao no big deal till something happens like this to you. Maybe you are one of there bitches,sounds like it. I wouldnt pay that damn ticket either!
gal

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2012
Pighater wrote:
That is a conflict of interest a cop being a sons judge. The cops here are all jokes. Never before have i seen such pussies. There are actually criminals out running the streets but they would rather hide out and give bs tickets. To the person being an assl saying pay the ticket i bet you are a pussy who likes to call them for someone looking at you wrong. Who are you to say anything about this. This is not right and you should quit hiding behind your computer trying to act like a badass and defend the pos cops. All the cops are just dorky guys that get permission to hold a gun and makes them power hungry. Lmao no big deal till something happens like this to you. Maybe you are one of there bitches,sounds like it. I wouldnt pay that damn ticket either!
You are so cute. Take your Affliction T-shirt and DB jeans and get bent. Why don't you identify the real criminals so the PD can quickly identify them? Here's a better idea...go back or finish third grade so you can learn to spell and use grammar you ignorant fool. Have fun earning 12 bucks an hour you WT POS.
Pighater

Rockwall, TX

#18 Jul 21, 2012
Lmao your an idiot. Lets not get into a lil fight over who makes more money. Lol and really all you can come at ppl with os go back to school?. Lmao we probably just dont sit behind our computers all day. Really white trash? Bitch please far from it! I guarantee i am more successful than you ! So dont get started! Your probably a fat asskisser because your scared of everything! The only reason your trying to talk back on here is because nobody knows who you are!
gal

Forney, TX

#19 Jul 21, 2012
Pighater wrote:
Lmao your an idiot. Lets not get into a lil fight over who makes more money. Lol and really all you can come at ppl with os go back to school?. Lmao we probably just dont sit behind our computers all day. Really white trash? Bitch please far from it! I guarantee i am more successful than you ! So dont get started! Your probably a fat asskisser because your scared of everything! The only reason your trying to talk back on here is because nobody knows who you are!
Whether it's money, intelligence, or class, it is clear you are lacking. I am more than will to have an intellectual conversation/debate regarding the pros and cons of our CJ system. Pose a topic and I will gladly engage. Throwing around key words like "corruption" for a gas station giving an officer a free soft drink (then implying he/she is stealing it) or "conflict of interest" because an officer and his mother both work in the same city (offering no tangible proof otherwise) is just ignorant. You can't argue with such fools, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. If you have more than that, bring it, if not...grab a bucket and a bag of sand, combine the two and start pounding.
Pighater

Rockwall, TX

#20 Jul 21, 2012
Haha please, there is a clear proof everywhere! I know for a fact that it is true! Nobody was asking your input on this, your just a person that thinks they know everything and clearly your wrong. Before you start running your mouth you should be sure what your saying is correct!
Pighater

Rockwall, TX

#21 Jul 21, 2012
Go annoy someone else lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
XL Parts 4 hr Shelly French 1
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 7 hr WarForOil 9,881
Bare Minerals makeup! 9 hr Hmmmm 1
Were There Two Different Jesuses? 13 hr Iron Wil 7
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) Jul 23 Princess Hey 1,553
Principal Management Group and HOA's Jul 22 David Wheatley 1
Moving to Rockwall Jul 18 voodoo daddy 4

Rockwall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance