Police: $570G stolen in Target coupon...

Police: $570G stolen in Target coupon scam

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Sep 23, 2011, titled Police: $570G stolen in Target coupon scam. In it, Newsday reports that:

Two men have been arrested on charges they swindled numerous Target stores in Nassau County out of $570,000 by getting cashiers to accept invalid, expired coupons that were used to purchase gift cards and merchandise, Nassau County police said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Huh

West Babylon, NY

#1 Sep 24, 2011
Good luck with this case. They'll walk for sure.

Cashiers accepted the coupons regardless of whether or not they were "sweet talked". Tough to prove the perps intentionally passed bad/invalid coupons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buses Stay Out DC May 13 Buses Stay Out DC 1
News Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone cli... Apr 24 SirPrize 2
News Trial date set for man accused of kidnapping Ju... (Nov '14) Apr '18 Gotchabih 4
News Gaithersburg teen who died after a fight had a ... Feb '18 oscor 3
Rockville Music Forum (Nov '12) Oct '17 Musikologist 16
News Montgomery County Council to vote on Potomac Ri... (Jul '17) Jul '17 oscor 1
News To Say, 'Stop Raping Me!' in English, Press '1'... (May '17) May '17 Frogface Kate 8

Rockville Jobs

Personal Finance

Rockville Mortgages