OZI

“just me”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 2, 2011
I am so sick of these overly emotional and dramatic females. Let me break it down for you. If you have been with your boyfriend for going on 4 years and he doesn't buy you a gift for your birthday, Christmas, or your anniversary and chooses instead to splurge his little bit of money on beer....you're not important. When you have to beg him for sex, then there is an issue. When the excuse of how he doesn't like to receive oral sex is thrown on the table, it is a lie. There is not one man that does not like oral. He may not be getting it from you but he is getting it from somewhere, which explains his coming home at 3am. The fact that you were willing to accept the lie that he was at Chili's on your lack of acceptance. If he has no motivation to get a better job but chooses to be a glorified paperboy, and you complain about how he cannot buy you Tiffany's shows how "special" you truly are. To add the cherry on the sundae, when you are paying off all his bills and he can give you the least amount of anything emotionally or physically, then no he isn't going to leave right away. Especially when you are paying off his debt from an ex-fiancée that he cheated on. Last but not least, when you get a text from some chic stating she was the reason your man was out to the wee hours of the morn, do NOT go about blaming your coworkers. It's not their fault your relationship is messed up. Remove head from sphincter and stop being stuck on stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chelsea Manning files for US Senate bid in Mary... Jan 16 TerriB1 13
News Chelsea Manning confirms US Senate run Jan 15 guest 3
News Transgender WikiLeaks source Chelsea Manning to... Jan 14 General Kabaka Oba 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jan 14 FireFellow44 21
News Chelsea Manning will run for the U.S. Senate in... Jan 13 Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
Thick girl to sc horny filthy (May '15) Dec '17 yes baby 3
News Gold coin worth more than $1,300 dropped in Md.... Dec '17 Bobites 1

Rockville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockville Mortgages