Rockville Pike armored truck robbery suspects on the loose

Jun 13, 2012 Full story: WJLA-TV Arlington

An armored vehicle was robbed outside a credit union on Rockville Pike on Wednesday morning, and authorities say they're looking for a suspect in the incident.

Full Story
Sideswiped

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jun 13, 2012
The armored car robbery on Rockville Pike was reported by WJLA as anonymously as two men one armed with a gun that went up to one of the guards and took a bag of money then fled, they then went on to their next stop at the Harris Teeter, and police questioned why they did not stay at the scene of the crime. They choose not to identify the make or model of the get away car.

WTOP ran the same story except they identified the robbers as two black men (go figure) with one having a gun.

Now the folks that live in Montgomery County should have more information to go on to help possibly identify these guys to help the police apprehend these guys and get them off the street as soon as possible, but what can anybody expect from a leftard news reporting agency that wants to stay politically correct and not offend anybody?

Don't you feel safer now?

“Stop Global Whining”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2012
It's a very sick society indeed where "political correctness" is held above the safety and sanctity of human life.
blackguy

Bowie, MD

#3 Jul 13, 2012
kill urself u racist b!tch
Paris

Washington, DC

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Sideswiped wrote:
The armored car robbery on Rockville Pike was reported by WJLA as anonymously as two men one armed with a gun that went up to one of the guards and took a bag of money then fled, they then went on to their next stop at the Harris Teeter, and police questioned why they did not stay at the scene of the crime. They choose not to identify the make or model of the get away car.
WTOP ran the same story except they identified the robbers as two black men (go figure) with one having a gun.
Now the folks that live in Montgomery County should have more information to go on to help possibly identify these guys to help the police apprehend these guys and get them off the street as soon as possible, but what can anybody expect from a leftard news reporting agency that wants to stay politically correct and not offend anybody?
Don't you feel safer now?
GO FIGURE?! Really? So Im guessing your particular race doesnt rob people. Crime isn't race specific. Educate yourself before making such ignorant remarks.

“Stop Global Whining”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Jul 20, 2012
blackguy wrote:
kill urself u racist b!tch
I stand by what I said and you are an EXAMPLE OF THE PROBLEM!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Gone Bad Gets Justice In Violent Guatemala ... (Jun '09) Mar 1 ceejay 16
In Maryland, economic angst breaks through the ... Mar 1 Brad 1
Review: La Lucky Hair & Nails Feb 10 bill 1
At Home, Cathy Lanier And Her Husband Calls Oba... (May '10) Jan '15 BeingSensible 6
Looking for his father Jan '15 Santa Claus 2
Revealed: Md. government colluded with abortion... Jan '15 cpeter1313 1
Rockville Under Freezing Rain Advisory Dec '14 Rover 1
Rockville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rockville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:44 pm PST