Nikki

Montgomery Village, MD

#1 Oct 27, 2012
I saw and heard something pitiful today. I was taking the county Ride On bus and happened to sit opposite 2 young women in thier late teens. One had a brand new baby. She had all the nice little things you get when you have a baby, Car seat/carrier, stroller, diaper bag, Filty Ghetto mouth.

It was very sad to see her kissing on her beautiful brand new baby and "F" this "F" that! That "N" This "N" and then started talking crudely including sex acts. With that disgustingly filthy mouth kissing her newborn I felt very bad for that baby.

To some young people having a baby is no different than havng the latest Ipod or tablet.
PCisBS

Rockville, MD

#2 Nov 6, 2012
That baby will grow up to be a ghetto thug and you know who's fault it will be? "Rich" white people!! Not the ignorant Mom. Not her ignorant speech or behavior. Some how but some unfathomable twist of logic, it will be whitey's fault.
Dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch... young people today are beyoung computors,,so whats next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free-range' parents under fire again Apr 14 Go Blue Forever 1
Kentlands/Lakelands (Jul '07) Apr 13 PCisBS 41
Great Drummer seeking musicians for a national ... Mar 28 Misterskinz 1
Enter Into The Realm Of The Movie Stars Mar 27 Leonar 1
Rockville Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar 25 Misterskinz 12
Pro Drummer seeking musicians Mar 25 Misterskinz 1
Looking for his father Mar '15 BIG T Sizzle 4
More from around the web

Rockville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE