Sarah Pender Captured

Sarah Pender Captured

There are 152 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Dec 20, 2008, titled Sarah Pender Captured. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

News 10 has confirmed that officials have arrested Sarah Pender, a convicted murderer, who had escaped from the Rockville Correctional Facility in August.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
nmyownlane

United States

#152 Dec 29, 2012
Her move came on Lifetime! And Oxygen will have something on her at 2pm today! Things are looking good on her release a lot of errors have been brought to the surface!
nmyownlane

United States

#153 Dec 29, 2012
nmyownlane wrote:
Her movie came on Lifetime! And Oxygen will have something on her at 2pm today! Things are looking good on her release a lot of errors have been brought to the surface!
***movie****
Tina

United States

#154 Dec 29, 2012
Get The Facts wrote:
Butterfly
No you dont know all of the case you might know some of the case. The things you speak about have nothing to do with the case so you really shouldn't spread things that are not true. Trisha did have a drug problem but you are wrong on the reason why she was wanted in NV.
Neither one of the vicitms were your best citizens,but that still does not make it ok for either of them to be killed.
Sounds to me like you buy into the story that is was okay to kill them since someone was suppose to have been threatned. Have you ever been threatned? Did you kill someone because they threatned you? Check the facts it was a killing because of drugs and or money. Not because someone was threatned. Sounds like a defense after the fact.
Women can manipulate men to do things just the same as women can b manipulted by men to do awful crimes. They both are guilty and they both need to pay the price no matter who pulled the trigger.
Since you seem to act like you know so much about the kids then you should also know the other side of the story.... oh that's right maybe that would mean you would actually have to do some research and not just buy into the story your friend/family of the murders.
Nobody deserves to be shot in the back and their bodies thrown into a dumpster and if it was one of your love ones you might see things in another light.
So no I did not ask you a question I stated a fact, Maybe you should try doing that.
where are the transcripts located at online thanks
Tina

United States

#155 Dec 29, 2012
Where can I find the transcripts online at thanks
Seriously

Ardsley, NY

#156 Dec 31, 2012
nmyownlane wrote:
Her move came on Lifetime! And Oxygen will have something on her at 2pm today! Things are looking good on her release a lot of errors have been brought to the surface!
That's not how it works. The lifetime movie was based on a true story. Its not a docudrama. It also ends with her getting her sugar daddy to poison his wife! Luckily, she was caught in time. I choose to believe it was added drama, but hey if its all true.... The snapped episode made her look even more guilty. It also ends with a scam to get idiots to send money. The letter was conceded as false and that appeal rejected. Any money sent is not going to pay experts. She had no appeals left before she ran. If she had any, running would forfeit them, anyhow. No lifetime movie ever got anyone pardoned and seeing a sociopath laugh about heinous crimes on Snapped has either. She is home now, until 2054 at least.
not turned on

La Grange, IL

#157 Jan 2, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>That's not how it works. The lifetime movie was based on a true story. Its not a docudrama. It also ends with her getting her sugar daddy to poison his wife! Luckily, she was caught in time. I choose to believe it was added drama, but hey if its all true.... The snapped episode made her look even more guilty. It also ends with a scam to get idiots to send money. The letter was conceded as false and that appeal rejected. Any money sent is not going to pay experts. She had no appeals left before she ran. If she had any, running would forfeit them, anyhow. No lifetime movie ever got anyone pardoned and seeing a sociopath laugh about heinous crimes on Snapped has either. She is home now, until 2054 at least.
The biggest disappointment in the movie for me is that they used a beautiful actress for her role which would help me understand how she got her way so much. In real life, that is one ugly ass chick!
Delphi_Programme r

Chantilly, VA

#158 Jan 4, 2013
How "beautiful" or "ugly" someone is has no relevance to justice served. The point is that she got 110 years, and all they really have on her is accessory to commit murder, and cover-up.

Far more heinous criminals who commit gruesome crimes against far more innocent victims, including children, walk away with a small fraction of the time. Example: Gertrude Baniszewski tortured and killed an innocent 16-year old girl over a period of 4 months by beating her, burning her with cigarettes and candles and carving her stomach with a knife, and all she got was 20 years. Another woman beat and killed the special needs 13-year old child of her Australian mail-order husband, and she got 15 years. Another woman injected her husband with a drug that paralyzes the body, and torched his bed while he lay helpless and fully conscious. Her motive? She fell in love with someone else. She got 10 years!

Sarah buys a gun and aids her creep boyfriend, who shoots two low-life adults who steal, use and sell drugs and are themselves fugitives of justice, and she gets 110 years. She tries to escape and now she's been in solitary confinement for 5 years. We don't even treat Al Quaeda terrorists like that! Where is justice?
Leo

Brazil, IN

#159 Jan 4, 2013
nmyownlane wrote:
Her move came on Lifetime! And Oxygen will have something on her at 2pm today! Things are looking good on her release a lot of errors have been brought to the surface!
What are you Sarah Pender manager trying to get money for her .or are you her leg licker
not turned on

Villa Park, IL

#160 Jan 4, 2013
Delphi_Programmer wrote:
How "beautiful" or "ugly" someone is has no relevance to justice served. The point is that she got 110 years, and all they really have on her is accessory to commit murder, and cover-up.

Far more heinous criminals who commit gruesome crimes against far more innocent victims, including children, walk away with a small fraction of the time. Example: Gertrude Baniszewski tortured and killed an innocent 16-year old girl over a period of 4 months by beating her, burning her with cigarettes and candles and carving her stomach with a knife, and all she got was 20 years. Another woman beat and killed the special needs 13-year old child of her Australian mail-order husband, and she got 15 years. Another woman injected her husband with a drug that paralyzes the body, and torched his bed while he lay helpless and fully conscious. Her motive? She fell in love with someone else. She got 10 years!

Sarah buys a gun and aids her creep boyfriend, who shoots two low-life adults who steal, use and sell drugs and are themselves fugitives of justice, and she gets 110 years. She tries to escape and now she's been in solitary confinement for 5 years. We don't even treat Al Quaeda terrorists like that! Where is justice?
You said "How "beautiful" or "ugly" someone is has no relevance to justice served" Sure it does. Tell that to the victims of Debra Lafave Pretty people get away with more

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#161 Jan 4, 2013
Delphi_Programmer wrote:
How "beautiful" or "ugly" someone is has no relevance to justice served. The point is that she got 110 years, and all they really have on her is accessory to commit murder, and cover-up.
Far more heinous criminals who commit gruesome crimes against far more innocent victims, including children, walk away with a small fraction of the time. Example: Gertrude Baniszewski tortured and killed an innocent 16-year old girl over a period of 4 months by beating her, burning her with cigarettes and candles and carving her stomach with a knife, and all she got was 20 years. Another woman beat and killed the special needs 13-year old child of her Australian mail-order husband, and she got 15 years. Another woman injected her husband with a drug that paralyzes the body, and torched his bed while he lay helpless and fully conscious. Her motive? She fell in love with someone else. She got 10 years!
Sarah buys a gun and aids her creep boyfriend, who shoots two low-life adults who steal, use and sell drugs and are themselves fugitives of justice, and she gets 110 years. She tries to escape and now she's been in solitary confinement for 5 years. We don't even treat Al Quaeda terrorists like that! Where is justice?
Ideally, all crime victims are innocent in the eyes of the law.

If she received 110 years for her role in a double murder, I'd call that an appropriate sentence for a very heinous crime. She facilitated the death of two people. Under our current laws, she might as well have pulled the trigger herself.
very turned on

Villa Park, IL

#162 Jan 4, 2013
not turned on wrote:
<quoted text>You said "How "beautiful" or "ugly" someone is has no relevance to justice served" Sure it does. Tell that to the victims of Debra Lafave Pretty people get away with more
I agree with you that Pender is not attractive, but shame on you for using Lafave's name in the same sentence. Debra Lafave can sit on my face until I smother to death, and I still wouldn't call myself a victim!:)
not turned on

Villa Park, IL

#163 Jan 4, 2013
very turned on wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you that Pender is not attractive, but shame on you for using Lafave's name in the same sentence. Debra Lafave can sit on my face until I smother to death, and I still wouldn't call myself a victim!:)
I stand corrected! Not only are you hilarious, but you have good taste my friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corrupt rockville correctional facility (Sep '12) 19 hr Philadelphia 142
Shannon Stratton = s.n.i.t.c.h. May 19 Pops 3
Samantha Childs May 9 Education 2
Riverton Parke Softball May 6 NoRoom4SpiltMilk 2
News Two swastikas painted on Montezuma home (Sep '08) Apr '16 Nazisarefags 21
News Hundreds join in to Keep Terre Haute Beautiful Apr '16 Doug 1
Fountain Trust Bank Mar '16 guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockville Mortgages