Spitler appears in court

Spitler appears in court

There are 467 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Aug 7, 2008, titled Spitler appears in court. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

A local correctional officer is now officially facing charges after allegedly helping Sarah Pender escape from the Rockville Correctional Facility on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Wacky Funster

Westerville, OH

#483 Jan 7, 2009
to busy to sit and argue wrote:
<quoted text>
this is immature. you dont even know half of the story and you mis-spelled a lot of the words. Grow up and mind your own buisness. btw, his wife Rhonda sucked.
Based upon your reply, you are evidently NOT too busy to argue. I don't believe misspelled is hyphonated. All of that being said, Spitler still sucks, he's still a criminal, and he still is headed for prison. I can only hope he is as uncomfortable having inmates forcing him to suck as much as he was comfortable forcing inmates to suck him.
bearer of bad news

Ulysses, NE

#484 Jan 12, 2009
The rumor has ended it was confirmed that she is infact not pregnanat
those interested

Mecca, IN

#485 Jan 12, 2009
at least one rec officer must be relieved :)
ex inmate

Batavia, IL

#487 Jan 5, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
HE HAS NO SEXUAL CHARGES!! READ THE STORIES!!
If your not going to pay attention then don't write anything! Thank you Billy Bob for having some sense.
Do you really believe that???Come on....sexual acts between offenders/officers happen all the time behind bars. Of course she was blowing him to get out. Have you seen the guy? Mr. Short-Dick-Syndrome who got off on power trips...
COUNTRY GIRL

Terre Haute, IN

#488 Jan 8, 2010
mr clean up city wrote:
If his wife knew he got paid to helpe her escape can't she be charge too, or at least be charge for not doing anything to stop it. I bet she help to spend the money.
I am sure she did help spend the money...we lived closed the them and they sure were not hurting.
hey country

Valdosta, GA

#489 Jan 11, 2010
how do you know what kind of bills they had? maybe they charged alot. maybe you should get a job and stop waiting by the mailbox on the first of the month and work so you can have what they have since your so jealous and looking over into their yard. i cant stand when people assume you do something wrong when you have nice things. get a job and if you have one get a better one then you wont have as much time to spy on the neighbors.
WEIRD BOB

West Decatur, PA

#490 Jan 11, 2010
bearer of bad news wrote:
The rumor has ended it was confirmed that she is infact not pregnanat
Thats because she had an abortion before she went back to prison. They did a dna on the fetus and it was Spitlers child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
volunteer fire depts Wed Toot 2
Poll i desperately need to know all the dirt on inma... (Sep '12) Tue Cheila 18
News Marshall man claims he is held captive and beaten (Mar '09) Jul 18 dick 88
poo rock ???? Jul 17 FRIARTUCK 1
G&M Variety Jul 15 Sherri 4
Hauntings Jul 1 Anonymous 1
hollandsburg murders (May '06) Jun '16 Former Rockville ... 458

Rockville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance