editorial: Meth laws need a little tw...

editorial: Meth laws need a little tweaking

There are 1 comment on the Tribune-Star story from Sep 5, 2009, titled editorial: Meth laws need a little tweaking. In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

The continuing epidemic of methamphetamine addiction, manufacture and sales is one of the most negative forces in our extended community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

Trying to Understand

Simpsonville, MD

#1 Oct 4, 2009
This sheriff and the district attorney's office need some real help. How did they manage to obtain their positions if they can't tell the difference between someone purchasing a product for it's intended use and some dopehead? Whatever happened to common sense? I agree with the "victim" here - if the elected officials can't think and interpret the laws then the laws need to be changed. Perhaps written on a 2nd or 3rd grade level?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Cansdale Jun 21 Learn your lesson 4
Shannon Stratton = s.n.i.t.c.h. (May '16) Jun 18 Mike 5
jim b Jun 17 kelly 5
delete Jun 9 Anonymous 2
LAB..... lee alan bryant...... WOW (Feb '11) May 26 Deez nuts 41
Did the sharks eat everyone in Rockville? (Dec '13) May '17 Groovy 2
Poll i desperately need to know all the dirt on inma... (Sep '12) May '17 Cheila 29

Rockville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockville Mortgages