Previous Winners of the Golden Apple ...

Previous Winners of the Golden Apple Award

There are 5 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Jan 9, 2008, titled Previous Winners of the Golden Apple Award. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

Sherri Armstrong - Honey Creek Middle School Ken Doty - Rockville Elementary School Sanae Glendening - Davis Park Elementary School Teresa Huxford - Sarah Scott Middle School Paul Utterback - DeVaney Elementary ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

martha knox

Poland, IN

#1 Jan 14, 2008
Mr. Cowan

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Mr. Cowan from Rockville High School. He was a great teacher and very deserving of the recognition. He was a very big influence on my high school academic performance and inspired me to continue my education beyond high school.
party animal

Kewanna, IN

#3 Jul 4, 2012
who won the golden penis award?

Crawfordsville, IN

#4 Aug 7, 2013
I remember Mr. Cowan. He looked like Poe and spoke with honeyed lips. He was a goth gal's dream and very intelligent. He would ask deep philosophical questions that he got off a question of the day calendar. Questions like: If you knew you held a rare fact, the last of it's species. Would you crush it's wins for a million dollars?

I truly learned a lot about myself and literature from Mr. Cowan. Bravo dear man! BRAVO!, and THANK YOU!
Sherri Armstrong

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Sherri Armstrong is the only one for me...I mean I used to go in the closets with her.......I mean she has a nice setof boo....I mean she is a ok teacher!!!!!
signed Mr Brown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Judges wife has it going on in her kitc... (Jan '15) Mon Capsicum_In_Your_... 14
Poll i desperately need to know all the dirt on inma... (Sep '12) Nov 28 Been there 11
corrupt rockville correctional facility (Sep '12) Nov 28 Been there 131
Rockville dental clinic Nov 18 Dental patient 1
Jim Browning Nov 8 Camman 2
Rockville Correctional Facility Nov 5 Information please 1
News Correctional Officer's wife speaks out (Aug '08) Oct '15 truth 107
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockville Mortgages