Curious

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2010
Where did you go?
Femme Fatale

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2010
You probably don't know me but I know Brian Williams from back in the 90's and I ran across that thread on the Terre Haute forum. I too am curious about a lot of things. One is why when a new post appears on the Brian Williams thread does it also appear on both forums and who makes these decisions? Also I read where Brian was in a accident, is he OK? I live in Indy now but I used to live and know a lot of people in southwest IN and was connected to the gaming biz. What happened to the guy (I think his name was Brad) that worked for Brian? And after reading the thread I kind of thought Gamer might be Brian, what do you think?
Curious 2

Blue Island, IL

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Femme Fatale wrote:
You probably don't know me but I know Brian Williams from back in the 90's and I ran across that thread on the Terre Haute forum. I too am curious about a lot of things. One is why when a new post appears on the Brian Williams thread does it also appear on both forums and who makes these decisions? Also I read where Brian was in a accident, is he OK? I live in Indy now but I used to live and know a lot of people in southwest IN and was connected to the gaming biz. What happened to the guy (I think his name was Brad) that worked for Brian? And after reading the thread I kind of thought Gamer might be Brian, what do you think?
Interesting thought. Interesting screen name, also. I'd like to know why entire threads disappear. Many posts have vanished, but who can delete an entire thread?
Femme Fatale

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2010
Actually its more than just a interesting thought. And don't let my screen name ag on any conspiracy theories you all got going on there in Parke County. I pretty much spelled out who I was on my first post. I just wonder about things.....sometimes...lol
AMY

Weleetka, OK

#5 Nov 30, 2010
you don't want to get started on Williams.
Femme Fatale

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2010
I mean think about it? Gamer? What's his biz? You're being played!
Soo

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2010
Femme Fatale wrote:
I mean think about it? Gamer? What's his biz? You're being played!
So, how r u connected to Brad?
Just me

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2010
Femme Fatale wrote:
I mean think about it? Gamer? What's his biz? You're being played!
By whom? I strongly doubt that a single individual is fully responsible for the deception.
Femme Fatale

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2010
I guess that this is probably not the best place to inquire about the things I want to know. I'm long overdue for a trip to beautiful and historic Parke County anyway. Is the 36 Tavern still open?
my2cents

Bloomingdale, IN

#10 Dec 2, 2010
It is still open and has expanded, I hear the food is very good. This weekend would be a good time to come to town, there is alot going on for Christmas, I usually don't go but I think I've gotten old enough that it sounded like fun.
Wondering

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2010
Femme Fatale wrote:
I guess that this is probably not the best place to inquire about the things I want to know.
(from previous post)'I know Brian Williams from back in the 90's ... I read where Brian was in a accident, is he OK? I live in Indy now but I used to live and know a lot of people in southwest IN and was connected to the gaming biz.'
it would make sense to call him directly. IF you really wanted to know.
have you called? I'm sure his number isn't that hard to find.
AMY

Weleetka, OK

#12 Dec 6, 2010
If you call him, make certain to tell him that we ALL think about him often. Also that we wish things for him. Many of us watch, and wait.
guest

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Dec 16, 2010
I used to work at the 36 years ago. I wonder if I know you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hollandsburg murders (May '06) Jun 21 Former Rockville ... 458
corrupt rockville correctional facility (Sep '12) Jun 17 Kimberly 152
Rockville Pool Jun 17 Sherri 3
G&M Variety Jun 12 Guest 2
News Two swastikas painted on Montezuma home (Sep '08) Jun 9 Mark 23
Mike Farrar Jun 7 Hum hah 1
Shannon Stratton = s.n.i.t.c.h. May '16 Pops 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockville Mortgages