3 year old drowning in Dana

3 year old drowning in Dana

Posted in the Rockville Forum

tiffany

Greencastle, IN

#1 Oct 2, 2009
Has anyone heard about the other children and how they are doing? Does the mom still have the children?
Lola

Mecca, IN

#2 Oct 2, 2009
DOn't think so
A Mommy

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 14, 2009
No she does not have the children. they are currently living with their father and she has supervised visitation rights...those will be going to unsupervised soon
tiffany

Greencastle, IN

#4 Oct 15, 2009
I hope that doesnt happen (unsupervised visits)
A Mommy

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 15, 2009
You never know...she could change! Things happen!
cousin

Cookeville, TN

#6 Apr 28, 2010
she is my cousin and yes she has her other kids.and as far as people accusing her of not watching her kids.it only takes a second for a kid to get out of your sight and it is hard to keep your eyes on them 24/7 and if anyone says they have kids and they never snuck off and got into something or done something they shouldn't have they are lying.mistakes happen and she has to live with hers nobody else does.
mother mad

Greencastle, IN

#7 May 3, 2010
she knew the swimming pool was there
bad mom

Greencastle, IN

#8 Oct 12, 2010
well just drove through a little town and seen the younger sibling wondering the streets by himself. Didnt see anyone else with him. Great mom
hmmm

Mecca, IN

#9 Oct 12, 2010
bad mom wrote:
well just drove through a little town and seen the younger sibling wondering the streets by himself. Didnt see anyone else with him. Great mom
Are you positive it was the younger sibling....because she has very young brothers that look A LOT like her boys and they wonder through that little town all the time!
bad mom

Greencastle, IN

#10 Oct 12, 2010
that maybe true
bad mom

Greencastle, IN

#11 Oct 12, 2010
it sure did look like baby james.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
36 saloon Sat thomas 2
Joe Cansdale Jul 11 Covington 10
jim b Jul 1 kelly 7
shovel Jun 29 thomas 1
Shannon Stratton = s.n.i.t.c.h. (May '16) Jun '17 Mike 5
delete Jun '17 Anonymous 2
LAB..... lee alan bryant...... WOW (Feb '11) May '17 Deez nuts 41

Rockville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance