Concerned

Jackson, MI

#1 Aug 17, 2009
Does anyone have information as to the accident on 36 Sunday afternoon?
indmik

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#2 Aug 17, 2009
It was a terrible accident involving a pick-up truck and a camper. I was there and tried to help the folks in the trailer until the EMTs arrived. They seemed like they were going to be ok, the man in the truck looked to be seriously injured. I was looking for more info, I hope everyone is going to be OK.
Tina

Tipton, IN

#3 Aug 17, 2009
It was my stepson in that accident.. He was the pickup driver... He has a badly broken leg and lots of stitches in his head,mouth and arm.. He is very out of it but they say he is gonna be fine...
Tina

Tipton, IN

#4 Aug 17, 2009
also we are not in pittsboro we are all from hendricks county he was coming back from a fun camping trip with his cousin....
Concerned

Jackson, MI

#5 Aug 17, 2009
Tina wrote:
It was my stepson in that accident.. He was the pickup driver... He has a badly broken leg and lots of stitches in his head,mouth and arm.. He is very out of it but they say he is gonna be fine...
We were waiting in line with our boat going to Raccoon lake. My husband and his brother went to see if they could do anything. Brother is a first responder. By the time they got up there, the life line helicopter was taking off.
The older couples in the camper seemed to be ok, but went to the hospital from what I heard. I am glad to hear the boy is still alive.
INDMIK

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#6 Aug 18, 2009
Tina wrote:
I am so happy to hear that, I could tell he was hurt, thankful he is going to be OK.
applaud cousin

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Aug 18, 2009
My family and I were also there. The young mans cousin was there by his side the whole time talking to him and trying to calm him down with his initial shock of what just happened and the pain he was in. I'm not sure I could of been as calm or as collected as he was. You are an outstanding and courages person,that is why I applaud you(young mans cousin). I'm truely and sincerly glad to here he is doing good. It all looked pretty bad. My prayers go out to him and his family.
indmik

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#8 Aug 18, 2009
I applaud all who were there and helped. I can not stop thinking about all those involved and how fortunate everyone was, and I did see that young man standing there at the drivers side, and how calm he was...and it did look bad. Proud to be one who joined and proud of the ones who were there to help any way they could. Happy for those we were so worried about going to be OK. That accident sure impacted us.
indmik

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#9 Aug 18, 2009
Anyone know the poor folks in the camper? I know they were beat up pretty good, hope they are getting around a little better.
good job

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2009
Glad to hear the guy in the truck will be good, I was there and thought the fire department that cut him out did an excellent job. Also really shocked that those in the camper had minimal injuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locl Storage Units 6 hr calebhart54 7
LAB..... lee alan bryant...... WOW (Feb '11) 6 hr mmm 30
Mysterious holes is there a hell down there? Thu Under Ur Foot 1
Why the Judges wife has it going on in her kitc... Feb 25 Fried Rice 11
Baby For Three! Feb 25 Limited Quanity 1
Yam Mushroom Burger - What you eat when you don... Feb 23 Mucus 2
More Info On Prince Hall. Feb 18 Masonic 1
Rockville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rockville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future