Rockville Centre Rx doc gets 3 years'...

Rockville Centre Rx doc gets 3 years' probation

There are 4 comments on the South Shore Record story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Rockville Centre Rx doc gets 3 years' probation. In it, South Shore Record reports that:

The Rockville Centre doctor who was arrested more than a year ago for illegally selling drug prescriptions and pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor last month was sentenced on April 18 to three years' probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Shore Record.

“Not gonna lie..kinda confused!”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Why can't I find doctors like this.... Dam it! Lol
Truth Fairy

Rosedale, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Burn in hell and suffer on earth Dr.Martin Roginsky.
Rice might have let you off the hook but you sure got some explaining to do when you meet your maker.
Can you count the amount of lives you have helped ruin? I doubt it, and if you could multiply that numbet by 10 because that would include all the innocent victims that got sucked in by the collateral damage created by your simple greed.

“Not gonna lie..kinda confused!”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Oh it was a joke relax. Life's too short!
Truth Fairy

Rosedale, NY

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Life is especially short and tragic when you are addicted to Oxy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Centre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 1 hr Bianca mangiaracina 57
News Nassau Cop Gets Community Service for Stealing ... (Jun '12) Sat Anonymous 4
Sammy's Inferno, Gardiner's Ave. off Hempstead ... (Sep '11) Apr 21 Elisabeth Vescovi 6
Drug Selling Mortorcycle rider(s) Apr 19 Kar-101 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Apr 18 Christicandullo 52
Review: Floral Park Dental Care - Michael Lang DDS (Sep '09) Apr 16 Chrissiecass 38
News LIer pleads guilty to $440K fraud scheme Mar 28 Larry 1

Rockville Centre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockville Centre Mortgages