Beware of Square Contracting of Frank...

Beware of Square Contracting of Franklin SQ.

Posted in the Rockville Centre Forum

Dave- Betty

Lynbrook, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2012
Dont even have this man put up a pup tent for your child,let a lone repair any thing around your home.Make sure he shows you his license and insurance and when he does call the county and insurance.Better still don't even call Square Contracting.
Marge-John

Lynbrook, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Dave- Betty wrote:
Dont even have this man put up a pup tent for your child,let a lone repair any thing around your home.Make sure he shows you his license and insurance and when he does call the county and insurance.Better still don't even call Square Contracting.
I also had a bad experience with Square Contracting very poor workmanship.
pete _ jean

Lynbrook, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Marge-John wrote:
<quoted text>I also had a bad experience with Square Contracting very poor workmanship.
Thanks for the tip,the est.he gave us was 3,000 dollars moreand left out many items.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Centre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Roadside Express Of The Bronx 8 hr wittyusername 1
News Gotti Tans is moving to new Huntington location (Jun '07) 9 hr Mike Yevtuck is nuts 101
News Gang activity plagues Long Island despite crack... (Jul '08) Sun kathy the barmaid 289
Alcohol counselor sleeping with clients Sat Johnna 1
News East Rockaway man rescues, places wildlife in z... (Aug '07) Sat Confused 145
Why do people overexaggerate how bad Elmont is? (May '13) Jun 27 Stanley H Achille 8
Review: Slap Happy Baking Company Jun 26 bakerywhiz 1
More from around the web

Rockville Centre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rockville Centre Mortgages