Kathy J

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 23, 2011
When i first drove up to the parking lot of Miha'liya Hair Studio, i noticed the parking was acssesible considering it was a friday afternoon and the local resturants were busy. When i went inside the receptionist gretted me in timley mannor, and the staff was happy. first off i was shampoed by a lovely girl. then i was brought to a hansome young man Dimitry. We had a fifteen minute consultaion about what i was looking to achive in my long term color with Loretta and cut results with Dimitri. I had a wondeful experince as i noticed there was alot of specials going on. I am looking forward to my next appointment. MihaLiya Hair Studio is the next best thing in long island hair. i would recommend visiting it.
Rosie

Newark, NJ

#2 Apr 1, 2011
Great Service and a perfect cut and color. Madison Ave style!

They have found a new customer! Dimitri and Charlotte are great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Centre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) 7 hr JoanF 53
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) May 26 Oldfart 54
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) May 24 Sydney 66
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) May 24 Hand of God 307
News Man charged with robbing four banks (Jan '08) May 22 Steveyjerkyoffey 86
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) May 19 Darkstar1967 4
uncle sam /// spit (May '07) May 19 eric a 38

Rockville Centre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockville Centre Mortgages