June 25: Empty Woodmere Store, RVC Ga...

June 25: Empty Woodmere Store, RVC Gang Assault

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jun 25, 2012, titled June 25: Empty Woodmere Store, RVC Gang Assault. In it, Patch.com reports that:

See our story at 6 a.m. 2. This week's crimes nearby, posting at 11 a.m., includes the arrest of two teens for a gang assault in Rockville Centre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

neighbor

Long Beach, NY

#1 Jun 25, 2012
there are video cameras of the kids drinking at the golden gates 15 minutes before this whole fight broke out, and in the video you see one kid knock out one of his friends. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE SICK JOKE THAT THESE PARENTS STILL LET THESE KIDS ATTEND GRADUATION AND PROM! stop defending your child, i don't know how you raised your child but ONE there is absolutely no reason that these kids should be UNDERAGE DRINKING AT YOUR HOUSE. TWO use such fowl language towards an adult and on top of it FIGHT AN ADULT after he asks for an apology! absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockville Centre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Associated Food Store on Tulip Ave. (Jan '15) Sun RoseS 7
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Jun 24 Prettysmile 25
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Jun 22 apogosian 50
When did Raynors Cabin Restaurant close? (Feb '06) Jun 22 redhead from Broo... 24
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Jun 16 Freeport historical 4
FREE Family Fun Day Olympicd @ Brookville Park ... Jun 15 EBCBS 1
News Trendy puggles lose their appeal all too soon - (Oct '07) Jun 15 pugglelover 121
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockville Centre Mortgages