Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,291

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37191 Jan 22, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be up to you to prove they are not, since you are the one making the claim.
So, in detail, please outline all of the ways that any gay couple's union today is substantially different that ANY straight person's union today.
Good luck with that.
1. First, gays are making the claim it is the same to impose an imposter relationship on marriage. Clearly you have no answer to the fundamental essence of marriage, a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

2. If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love

If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage

If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage

If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders

If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history

If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect

If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships

If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity

If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent

If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act

If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end

If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest

If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none

If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'

Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.

That should give you a start.

Snicker.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#37192 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. First, gays are making the claim it is the same to impose an imposter relationship on marriage. Clearly you have no answer to the fundamental essence of marriage, a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
2. If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
That should give you a start.
Snicker.
IF you would not spend so much time on this site harassing the gays you could catch me f*cking your wife......SNICKER

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#37194 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote;
Dream on. This is what happens when a idiot tries to reason instead of just troll.
1. I used YOUR argument about mating attraction, and YOU discounted it.
2. Fact of the matter is, your setting doesn't happen. A masculine lesbian wants to be in charge, or in heterosexual language, chauvinistic. Likewise, a feminine lesbian wants a masculine partner.
Next.
Snicker.
<quoted text>
Mongrel Jonnyboy must have a contagious comprehension problem.
Nowhere have I limited lesbians to these two types. I was simply responding to MJ's question about those two types. In fact, I have noted in previous posts, the spectrum involved.
Just a heads up, sociologists have distinguished over 200 distinctions between masculinity and femininity. We all fall at varying places within our gender and orientation.
Smile.
Another really great effort at back peddling. You're getting more pathetic by the second, Kuntmare. You've NEVER detailed any other type of lesbian couple, other than the butch and fem.

You got your clitty busted, again, and now you're pissed off.

Location hidden

#37195 Jan 23, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Another really great effort at back peddling. You're getting more pathetic by the second, Kuntmare. You've NEVER detailed any other type of lesbian couple, other than the butch and fem.
You got your clitty busted, again, and now you're pissed off.
Hardly Mongrel,

I've detailed you as a idiot blonde lesbian many times.

:-)
zol

Springfield, MO

#37196 Jan 23, 2013
Bravo for civil unions. now gay people can be as miserable as straight people.

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#37200 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. First, gays are making the claim it is the same to impose an imposter relationship on marriage..
No Dear, As taxpayers were a guaranteed equal protection under the law, and that includes marriage law.

If you would like to deny that, it's up to YOU to prove why is is rational and necessary to do so. You would have to prove WHY our marriages are "imposter". Why it is better for society if gay people can't marry. Why it's better for our children.

We already have proven our case - it's up to you to refute it.

As for the rest, you have posted this silliness before. Every line is based on logical fallacy that comes only from your own mind. Every line has already been addressed at one time or another.

Just because you are proud of it and think it relevant doesn't make it so.

Illinois

#37201 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly Mongrel,
I've detailed you as a idiot blonde lesbian many times.
:-)
Now you're so delusional that you've confused me with another user.

You're room mate in the senior home has upped his meds, so up yours.

Troll on Kuntmare, D.B.A the Mangina Man.
Blah

Carterville, IL

#37202 Jan 23, 2013
Although I may not agree with the way they live, I say give gay people their rights. The Bible says "Judge lest ye be judged". It is not anyone's place to judge someone else based on the way they live their life.
get rid of obama

Bellevue, WA

#37204 Jan 23, 2013
are we going to allow obama to destroy america obama is a satanic menace

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#37205 Jan 23, 2013
get rid of obama wrote:
oh be quiet, you psychotic fundie....
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#37206 Jan 23, 2013
get rid of obama wrote:
Whatever it takes to get equal treatment under the law; sugar
"Inequality anywhere is a threat to equality everywhere" - MLK Jr

Since: Nov 08

Clinton, Illinois

#37207 Jan 23, 2013
get rid of obama wrote:
yet another sad case for the use of condoms

Illinois

#37208 Jan 23, 2013
get rid of obama wrote:
Why do the whack-tards avoid the use of punctuation?

At any rate, you're being a drama queen, Henny Penny.
HA HA

Saint Louis, MO

#37209 Jan 23, 2013
Silence you agendist fool!
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
oh be quiet, you psychotic fundie....

Location hidden

#37210 Jan 23, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dear, As taxpayers were a guaranteed equal protection under the law, and that includes marriage law.
If you would like to deny that, it's up to YOU to prove why is is rational and necessary to do so. You would have to prove WHY our marriages are "imposter". Why it is better for society if gay people can't marry. Why it's better for our children.
We already have proven our case - it's up to you to refute it.
As for the rest, you have posted this silliness before. Every line is based on logical fallacy that comes only from your own mind. Every line has already been addressed at one time or another.
Just because you are proud of it and think it relevant doesn't make it so.
I appreciate your 'unbiased' opinion on 'proved points'.

Here's one you missed, it is essential to FIRST establish equal standing for equal rights, distinguishing gay couples from every other type of relationship of any number AND equating gay couples to marriage;

Marriage at it's most basic essence is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are a direct defective failure on the primary purpose of evolution.

Furthermore, the latest, largest most scientific study rated lesbians LAST (gay guys didn't even rate) after single parents. No surprise, you are absent one parent and one gender if not more.

You can't refute fact honey.

Smile.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#37211 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one you missed, it is essential to FIRST establish equal standing for equal rights, distinguishing gay couples from every other type of relationship of any number AND equating gay couples to marriage;
Marriage at it's most basic essence is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Furthermore, the latest, largest most scientific study rated lesbians LAST (gay guys didn't even rate) after single parents. No surprise, you are absent one parent and one gender if not more.
Smile.
Well then; since gay couples are taxed double (two single tax returns); we already pay double for marriage benefits we won't be receiving ($467,562.00)
So if we can't get marriage benefits; then we shouldn't have to pay for them
We will start our campaign to live income tax free with full restitution in a lump sum
I will be expecting my fat check in the mail soon

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#37212 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
HAHAHAHA!! you are calling someone biased? Have you looked in a mirror? Let me correct YOUR biased statements here. First... we are all adults here. A couple is a couple. Parts are irrelevant. If 2 people are in love and intend to spend their lives together, they should have that right. The number one reason.... we are ALL guaranteed equal rights under our constitution. Withholding rights from a person because you think they are "icky" is NOT a good enough reason to go against our constitution. Your reference to cross cultural tradition is also an invalid point... societies and cultures across the world and across time have allowed same sex marriage. It is only since Christianity reared its ugly head that same sex marriage has been systematically stamped out from the world. Since humans as a race are MUCH older than Christianity, I would think that traditions that happened before Christianity would be considered, too.

You say "Gay couples are a direct defective failure on the primary purpose of evolution." Evolution has a purpose? I didn't know it could think and make decisions... Evolution comes from random genetic mutations. If a mutation doesn't do harm, i.e. causing an animal to not be able to eat or survive, then that animal would be weeded out via survival of the fittest, and that mutated gene would be eliminated. Since homosexuality exists in almost ALL mammal species, I would tend to think that there is NO harm in being homosexual, AND that if it was harmful then it would eventually have been weeded out amongst ALL species that have a tendency for it.

And then you say "Furthermore, the latest, largest most scientific study rated lesbians LAST (gay guys didn't even rate) after single parents. No surprise, you are absent one parent and one gender if not more." I say ???? what study? and what are the lesbians being rated last at?? If you mean in parenting, then you are wrong. There are studies that show children raised by gay couples are just as socially adjusted as children raised by straight couples. Send me a link to this so called "study" of yours.

All you are, Kimare, is an opinionated, self-hating, bigot. You want to use YOUR opinions to hold back fellow Americans from having the SAME rights that you have. We are all guaranteed life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. In not letting gays get married the US is not letting them live their life like others, they do not have the liberty to marry the one the love, like others do.. and if not allowed to live life with the same freedoms as EVERYONE ELSE, how the hell do you think they can have happiness? Gays getting married does NOT effect you, it does not effect anyone else besides the gay couple getting married. So stop trying to use your bigotry to run other people's lives and go out and live your own and mind your own business. Until you can tell me EXACTLY how me marrying my girlfriend would have an effect on YOUR personal life, then I think you need to shut up and stop parroting the same old sh!it on here over and over and over... Polly want a cracker?

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#37213 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Oh, and as an addendum to my last post... This summer I AM going to marry my girlfriend. And guess what? My family is going to be there in support of us. Their support and acceptance is ALL I need. We don't need your acceptance to live our lives and be happy. Be expecting a twinge of pain sometime during this summer, then you will know it was my wedding day... LOL!!!!

Illinois

#37214 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Smile.
Poor misguided troll with a Mangina, third nipple, and a psychotic alter-ego.

You're still confusing your opinions with "facts".

Not to worry, a few more degrees into senility, and you won't even know what day it is.

Troll on, Kuntmare.
TheTroll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

#37215 Jan 24, 2013
get rid of obama wrote:
are we going to allow obama yap yap yap blah blah blah...
When you have something to say that pertains to the actual topic of this thread, please let us know. Until then, feel free to STFU, troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: KNK Distributing Dec 4 wmght 1
Convicted child rapist alert Sep '14 bdd402 1
Bianatis Dock Side Grill (Jan '12) Jul '14 Cocoa 2
JCHS Teacher is Finalist for Award (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jerseyville is Co... 2
Son, 18, charged in Roscoe man's slaying (Jan '06) Jun '12 pat 15
Alternative Drug Program: 8 Months Later (Nov '07) Dec '11 Mr tell em 2
Occupy Wall St - Rockton, IL (Nov '11) Nov '11 mike nicolopolo 1
Rockton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web