Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#36063 Nov 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Just a heads up. No one has to 'buy' it and you don't speak for everyone.
That's more reality just for you.
Smirk.
Oh puhlease, schmister! You're out-numbered by decent people on each and every thread that you troll.

Stock up on your Depends undergarments now, because marriage equality is right around the corner.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36064 Nov 29, 2012
oooo wrote:
Good i hope gay marriage is legal soon too. Manily because the reason it's illegal is because many christens pick and chose the bible, and for some odd reason our government is still run mostly by white male Christians but thats another issue. Either way this might be a baby step but its still a step
All you will have is a piece of paper to go along with your racism and bigotry.

Marriage is historically a cross-cultural evolutionary constraint on millions of years of mating behavior refinement. A gay couple is simply the most significant genetic defect.

Simple reality, without the Bible.

Smile.

Location hidden

#36065 Nov 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puhlease, schmister! You're out-numbered by decent people on each and every thread that you troll.
Stock up on your Depends undergarments now, because marriage equality is right around the corner.
A limp wristed, ad homoan, gay twirl hissy fit.

Gay 'marriage' is like calling the collision of Uranus and Uranus to the union of Mars and Venus. It sounds stupid, and it will look silly.

Bazinga!
cdc

Saint Louis, MO

#36066 Nov 29, 2012
jon jon calling someone else a troll.
How so very funny!!!!
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMareAnalRing

Beloit, WI

#36067 Nov 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A limp wristed, ad homoan, gay twirl hissy fit.
Gay 'marriage' is like calling the collision of Uranus and Uranus to the union of Mars and Venus. It sounds stupid, and it will look silly.
Bazinga!
That is so cute. Have you thought of writing children's books?

Location hidden

#36068 Nov 30, 2012
KiMareAnalRing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so cute. Have you thought of writing children's books?
Who says I already don't?

Smile.
KiMareAnalRing

Beloit, WI

#36069 Nov 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says I already don't?
Smile.
I'll bet you do. Anything to get close to underage children, right?

<knowing smirk>

Location hidden

#36070 Dec 1, 2012
KiMareAnalRing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you do. Anything to get close to underage children, right?
<knowing smirk>
I don't think like that, only gay pedophiles do.

Funny you should bring it up...

Smirk.
Kimares Inner Lesbian

Elkhorn, WI

#36071 Dec 1, 2012
Here's what I have to live inside of on a daily basis. It sucks to be me:

http://boobsandbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Location hidden

#36072 Dec 1, 2012
Kimares Inner Lesbian wrote:
Here's what I have to live inside of on a daily basis. It sucks to be me:
http://boobsandbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
That's one butch lesbian in Wisconsin...

Which brings up a question.

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian???

It seems to me that it is almost a man trying to get someone not quite a woman...

Smirk.
KiMareAnalRing

Winnebago, IL

#36074 Dec 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think like that, only gay pedophiles do.
Funny you should bring it up...
Smirk.
Ah, that would make you an non-gay pedophile!

Run babies, run, KiMare is coming!

Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!
Monster Behind Keyboared

Carlinville, IL

#36075 Dec 2, 2012
every where I go I read stupid shit!
mahz

Trenton, IL

#36076 Dec 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that it is almost a man trying to get someone not quite a woman...
Smirk.
How many times are you going to keep repeating the same material? You need some new lines. You need to up your game Your act is tired and played out.
mahz

Trenton, IL

#36077 Dec 2, 2012
Smirk
Kimares Inner Lesbian

Elkhorn, WI

#36078 Dec 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
I'm so embarrassed. You're constantly harping on others about reality and denial. Then, when I post a picture of us, you don't even recognize us. Maybe it is time to uncover all of the mirrors in the house and face the music? Don't worry, I'll stick with you.

Location hidden

#36079 Dec 2, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to keep repeating the same material? You need some new lines. You need to up your game Your act is tired and played out.
Maybe when you answer the question. You know, admit homosexuality is a genetic defect.

Moreover, marriage is the cultural constraint on the millions of years of evolutionary refinement of mating behavior. Gay unions, rather than being the same, are in fact a direct and severe violation of the primary focus of evolution.

Does that make you uncomfortable?

Sorry.

Smirk.
Anonymous

Carbondale, IL

#36080 Dec 2, 2012
I think this is wonderful. I support same-sex marriage. If you don't, in my eyes that's just plain ignorance and hate. Love is LOVE. Simple. They want to be married, so what? Straight people get to be married, I don't see what the big deal is. Why should it be legal for straight people to be married, but not homosexuals?
mahz

Trenton, IL

#36081 Dec 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe when you answer the question. You know, admit homosexuality is a genetic defect.
Moreover, marriage is the cultural constraint on the millions of years of evolutionary refinement of mating behavior. Gay unions, rather than being the same, are in fact a direct and severe violation of the primary focus of evolution.
Does that make you uncomfortable?
Sorry.
Smirk.
More repeats. We already went over all of this. Like I said, you're played out and have nothing left.

Smirk.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#36082 Dec 3, 2012
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
Thank you for being a straight person and supporting our rights...The gay community appreciates you comment here.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#36083 Dec 3, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
We just want what you already have. Simple, really.
I couldn't agree more. We deserve the same rights as straight people. We are humans, just as they are. We are NOT second class citizens. And, by the end of this week, we could actually be legalized in every state, and we should have already been. But, I have all the confidence in the world this will pass. And then, maybe the world will see, that we aren't hurting anyone. We aren't bad people, we are good people with families, just as everyone else, and we deserve to be treated as such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harkness (Dec '12) Aug 31 chuck 17
Roy c. Johnson..R.I.P. Aug 22 shazbotbaru0 2
News Murder charges filed in case of missing Bartlet... Aug 21 Bponch1234 1
Zoning official becoming dictator Aug 21 Disgruntled resident 1
We Need More Jobs For Teens From Ages 13-15 (Jan '07) Aug 19 Joe 703
News Best Restaurants to Take a Date to in Rockford,... (Aug '10) Jun '15 Shazbotbaru 3
winnebago county police at it again! (Nov '12) Jun '15 Saywhat 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockton Mortgages