Just no

United States

#22 Nov 1, 2011
The internet has been called upon. Your days are numbered.
Mike

Salt Lake City, UT

#23 Nov 1, 2011
&fe ature=channel_video_title

Sent to Rockport News agencies.
Black Listed

Johnson City, TN

#25 Nov 1, 2011
This scumbag is going down. Here is how to shoot out his knee caps. Bombard these people!
http://www.scjc.state.tx.us/faqs.asp#faq7
Reddit sent me

Norcross, GA

#27 Nov 1, 2011
Hey Judge the computers are a problem now you *hole
Reddit user43

Germany

#28 Nov 1, 2011
Y'all sure know how to piss off the internet.
Backward William Adams

Montréal, Canada

#29 Nov 1, 2011
Judge William Adams has a backward mind. I'm sure he believes in Jesus and he's a Christian and he thinks that beating his own daughters like that was allowed by the conservative views of his. What a loser...
Libya Hurrah

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#30 Nov 2, 2011
The video is horrifying. Judge - if the video is not a fake, and that's really you beating on your daughter like that, the decent thing is for you to do is to resign. Immediately.

I experienced years of beatings like this as a kid and was enraged watching that video. The natural impulse is to get physical with the judge but please everyone should refrain. Don't go there. No violence, no threats. An investigation and public shame is enough.
Anon

Wolfforth, TX

#31 Nov 2, 2011
Oh this is real.He is a Jekyl and Hyde ,with lots of authority.Now that is scary.I hope this goes viral.Good by career,hello Mr Adams.
JustBeachy

Gloucester, VA

#32 Nov 2, 2011
I hope any children still in his home are removed immediately. That is horrifying.
Chuck

Summersville, WV

#33 Nov 2, 2011
May God bless this young lady. She's already been to Hell and saw Satan at work.
Get this so-called judge off the bench and into prison.
Ethan

Burlington, VT

#34 Nov 2, 2011
He has admitted to it being him on the video:

ROCKPORT - Aransas County Court at Law Judge William Adams has spoken to our Andy Liscano about a video the judge's daughter posted on Youtube showing a beating in 2004.
Judge Adams told us, "It happened years ago.. I apologized."
When asked if he thought the conduct in the video was excessive, Judge Adams said, "It's not as bad as it looks on tape."
Judge Adams also informed us he has already contacted the Judicial Review in Austin and "more will come out" during the investigation.
Begonia Buzzkill

San Jose, CA

#35 Nov 2, 2011
Dave wrote:
Here's how Judge Adams dispenses justice, to his own daughter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wl9y3SIPt7oXX
Judge Adams and his wife ruthlessly beat a child inflicted with cerebral palsey.... with belts.

Mrs. Mommy Dearest Adams said "take it like a grown woman".

Apparently Mrs Adams thinks she, herself, should be beaten with belts by two people.

I will be more than happy to comply with her edict so she can 'take it like a grown woman.'
Ethan

Burlington, VT

#36 Nov 2, 2011
Sorry, I should have posted a source and I don't see an edit button.

http://www.kristv.com/full-coverage/video-cla...
Begonia Buzzkill

San Jose, CA

#37 Nov 2, 2011
Ethan wrote:
He has admitted to it being him on the video:
ROCKPORT - Aransas County Court at Law Judge William Adams has spoken to our Andy Liscano about a video the judge's daughter posted on Youtube showing a beating in 2004.
Judge Adams told us, "It happened years ago.. I apologized."
When asked if he thought the conduct in the video was excessive, Judge Adams said, "It's not as bad as it looks on tape."
Judge Adams also informed us he has already contacted the Judicial Review in Austin and "more will come out" during the investigation.
The judge refused to protect an abused child from his abuser by claiming in court there weren't videos of the abuse....who protects the children from this judge?

Apparently his apology for this one beating didn't cover all the other beatings which prompted the hidden camera that caught this day's beating....nor did his apology have any meaning since the reason the video was finally uploaded by the beaten child was due to the non-stop harrassment by her father which prompted her revealing his true Redneckistan colors.
Chris

Buffalo, NY

#38 Nov 2, 2011
I predict that he'll be committing suicide soon. Someone with such a HUGE ego can't last long in society after being humiliated.
This girl must have been through alot of this in the past to think of taping her own beating. She knew exactly what was going to happen, and she took the right steps to take care of it.
Anon

Wolfforth, TX

#39 Nov 2, 2011
Chris wrote:
I predict that he'll be committing suicide soon. Someone with such a HUGE ego can't last long in society after being humiliated.
This girl must have been through alot of this in the past to think of taping her own beating. She knew exactly what was going to happen, and she took the right steps to take care of it.
Very likely your prediction could be spot on.I know him and I had the same thought this morning.
Dave

Miami, FL

#40 Nov 2, 2011
this girl got disciplined after repeatedly not doing what her father told her to do.

she was disciplined for pirating games and music. which her father obviously takes pretty seriously. he is a judge and he probably doesnt want his own reputation to be blemished by her actions.

now scheming daughter releases this video for the pure purpose of making him look like a jerk when he was disciplining his own daughter. notice she only releases the video YEARS later. when again she s in trouble with her father.

She sounds like a brat who thinks rules do not apply to her and her father is doing the best job he can.

In no time this woman will be like most of the teen moms in america, doing nothing and contributing nothing and she will really beat her kids because she has no concept of discipline. A kid mouths off, hit them. A kid wont put their plate in the sink, hit them etc.

She is just an attention whore. and the media is eating it up.
Anon

Wolfforth, TX

#41 Nov 2, 2011
Dave wrote:
this girl got disciplined after repeatedly not doing what her father told her to do.
she was disciplined for pirating games and music. which her father obviously takes pretty seriously. he is a judge and he probably doesnt want his own reputation to be blemished by her actions.
now scheming daughter releases this video for the pure purpose of making him look like a jerk when he was disciplining his own daughter. notice she only releases the video YEARS later. when again she s in trouble with her father.
She sounds like a brat who thinks rules do not apply to her and her father is doing the best job he can.
In no time this woman will be like most of the teen moms in america, doing nothing and contributing nothing and she will really beat her kids because she has no concept of discipline. A kid mouths off, hit them. A kid wont put their plate in the sink, hit them etc.
She is just an attention whore. and the media is eating it up.
Hi Bill
allustiouspotent atebah

Lenoir, NC

#42 Nov 2, 2011
Dave wrote:
this girl got disciplined after repeatedly not doing what her father told her to do.
she was disciplined for pirating games and music. which her father obviously takes pretty seriously. he is a judge and he probably doesnt want his own reputation to be blemished by her actions.
now scheming daughter releases this video for the pure purpose of making him look like a jerk when he was disciplining his own daughter. notice she only releases the video YEARS later. when again she s in trouble with her father.
She sounds like a brat who thinks rules do not apply to her and her father is doing the best job he can.
In no time this woman will be like most of the teen moms in america, doing nothing and contributing nothing and she will really beat her kids because she has no concept of discipline. A kid mouths off, hit them. A kid wont put their plate in the sink, hit them etc.
She is just an attention whore. and the media is eating it up.
and one of these days, the kid being hit is going to snap....it gets real old real quick.
allustiouspotent atebah

Lenoir, NC

#43 Nov 2, 2011
Backward William Adams wrote:
Judge William Adams has a backward mind. I'm sure he believes in Jesus and he's a Christian and he thinks that beating his own daughters like that was allowed by the conservative views of his. What a loser...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wl9y3SIPt7oXX
if that man is a true Christian then the woods are full of them.
No TRUE Jesus loving, Bible believing, Holy Ghost guided Christian would do that to a child, nor would they handle that level of profanity....please don't put his evil off on religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oscar Hinojosa 12 hr Friend 1
John "Fuhrer" Landreth (May '13) 17 hr lmfao 7
Virgil & Sharon Conner ( Anchor Motel Thieves ) Wed lol 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
I'm looking for.... May 20 H-Town 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
Mrs Pete's (Jul '09) May 18 K7ISS 13
More from around the web

Rockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]