Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23479 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

cry cry cry

Castroville, TX

#22084 Mar 12, 2014
old spice fresh high endurance....... smells so good .... it makes me cry
no no no

United States

#22085 Mar 12, 2014
Please don't cry ...that really hurt my feelings, that you would say that or think that about me..I talk to everyone, well everyone but,you :(..we have always talked since I first seen you..you seemed to be ignoring me,I don't know what to say..you look so sad,it makes me want to cry...I miss you..didn't you read any of my post??
no no no

United States

#22086 Mar 12, 2014
But,I don't want to be in a position like before ..that nearly destroyed me..I will not talk to you unless that is understood ...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22087 Mar 12, 2014
Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to give her poor dog a bone.

But when she got there, the cupboard was bare.

So Rover rolled over and showed her that he had a bone of his own.
i am about to leave

San Antonio, TX

#22088 Mar 12, 2014
class... i will not do to you what i did before, i realy am sorry (no, no, no)

i am going to change. i promiss. i really did not mean to say what i said i was just really upset . i have been going to a doctor. i have been put on medication, honestly g. this mess is because of all of the problems i have been put through in the past. i really am sorry and i hope you do forgive me. i realy care about you . and i really am so sorry for hurting you .
cry cry cry

San Antonio, TX

#22089 Mar 12, 2014
no no no .... can you meet me anywhere? so we can talk? i am alone and leaving school. i realy am sorry that i hurt you like i said there really is some sicko after me and this person has been trying to murder me since 2006. For real this is becoming a serious issue n my life. i can barely even get to school because of this malarkey. and i just got a letter from my physician stating that a woman had a flipin baby under my name on 2-10-2012???? she was in there at the hospital for like fourteen days and some one told me that she even named the child after me. i dont even know what to do any more . i have contacted all of alpha and omega and they are helping me along with awesome family members that i truely love . i mean i may not act like it all the time but dang i have to watch my back all the TIME. and i am really getting tired of it . i need one person to stand by me and help protect me . for real. cuz if i make the wrong turn that psyco could come after me
cry cry cry

San Antonio, TX

#22090 Mar 12, 2014
no no no....... my heart is broken right now i cant decifer who is who. all i feel is the twin that i am tied to ... for some reason... and i think its a guy.... theres a picture i found te other day with me and girls that i grew up with... from 1993, my best friend and my sister that i have been looking for for ten years what in it.... i just ... i am so confused ... i really could use a friend right now... i feel like i dont even have that tho... they even took away my phone. I am always traped .
rose

Three Rivers, TX

#22091 Mar 12, 2014
please
where can you

San Antonio, TX

#22092 Mar 12, 2014
meet me ? i am leaving in twenty minutes and i have no phone ... they took it away
question

San Antonio, TX

#22093 Mar 12, 2014
i just i dont want any one to get hurt ... thats what i am tired of. i have been trying to help every one and all i got was pissed on litteraly... not by a person... a dog effin jpissed on myfoot
sea shell chrismas thing

San Antonio, TX

#22094 Mar 12, 2014
thats where i am going to go from here
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22095 Mar 12, 2014
Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go berserk
Well you left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind

And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed
You laughed when I said
That losing you would make me flip my lid, right?
You know you laughed, I heard you laugh
You laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad

To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind, unselfish, loving deeds
Ha! Well you just wait
They'll find you yet and when they do
They'll put you in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt

They're coming to take me away ha haaa ho ho hee hee
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa!
the medication

San Antonio, TX

#22096 Mar 12, 2014
no no no wrote:
Please don't cry ...that really hurt my feelings, that you would say that or think that about me..I talk to everyone, well everyone but,you :(..we have always talked since I first seen you..you seemed to be ignoring me,I don't know what to say..you look so sad,it makes me want to cry...I miss you..didn't you read any of my post??
I cant decifer from whos who ... i cant read right any more.... it just it doesnt come to me the way it used to... i am leaving school. i am off for spring break untill the 26th so ... meet me some where.. i have no phone so i dont know how i am going to find you tonight but i will go through that gate looking for you .... ok i left something there anyway.
the medication

San Antonio, TX

#22097 Mar 12, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go berserk
Well you left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time
You thought it was a joke and so you laughed
You laughed when I said
That losing you would make me flip my lid, right?
You know you laughed, I heard you laugh
You laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad
I cooked your food, I cleaned your house
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind, unselfish, loving deeds
Ha! Well you just wait
They'll find you yet and when they do
They'll put you in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt
They're coming to take me away ha haaa ho ho hee hee
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa!
one flew over the cucus nest........ chris colong? YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE ! i told you since i was fifteen ! your really psyco and you are really ruining my life for real! if i have to i will call all of the state troopers after you .... LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE!
cry cry cry

San Antonio, TX

#22098 Mar 12, 2014
i am on my way out right now i will be over at j's alright i hope your there. i am off for spring break once i leave here
bye bye

Deer Park, TX

#22099 Mar 12, 2014
cry cry cry wrote:
i am on my way out right now i will be over at j's alright i hope your there. i am off for spring break once i leave here
and good riddance.
wehhgfd

West Mifflin, PA

#22100 Mar 12, 2014
please understand

Castroville, TX

#22102 Mar 12, 2014
When I was 15 this guy (real chris) broke into my grandmothers house. as I was sleeping he held a knife to my throat and threaten to kill me then after about fifteen minutes of me laying there petrified and scared to even move... he broke down in tears begging me to forgive him... then he flipped again... threw me into a wall and the floor, he beat me, put a whole in the wall the size of my body, My friends who I dearly miss... I haven't seen them in years... helped me plaster and paint the wall before my grandma came home for vacation... they stayed with me to make sure I was safe. they were the only people that protected me from him. I am sorry I just cant get over that. and that's just one night of torture that he put me through. He stole my panties and flippin wore them... seriously this man Is a stalker and possibly a murderer . Now some body needs to put him up and never let him out because he has really ruined my life and my reputation . I cherish every person that I have ever met . Including you Secret s. I am serious. He hurt me so badly that I have to have constant protection. Now I really just wanted to find my missing sister and my twin.... NOT a stalker. I love one person . J"ust L"aughing .... you know that ... and I cherish you, you know that as well. I have always shown you respect . There is only one person that I miss so much .... And J. you truly know who that is. I never meant to hurt him by saying what I said. I was really upset and I have been for quiet sometime but it's only because of this crazy stalker that has been after me forever. Please. g. knows I would do anything for him. He knows I love him. Please when you see him. tell him I really am sorry and I really have started counseling . I am getting better. I am going to school and this psyco sh*it is going to stop. Please J*** you are my only hope at this point.
please understand

Castroville, TX

#22103 Mar 12, 2014
and you should all know Chris looks nothing like G. P. he is about a foot shorter, and has a tattoo on his forearm that says one of six, Ogar knows that this guy is a duchell duk diver.... fo' real. Ask Chelss. she knows how slimy he is too.... and for that matter... Kayleen is the devil she severely injured a precious infant boy, and killed him, then tried to blame it on the parents that were at work the whole time. Remember GOD knows everything. GOD is always there to fight for the right ! Chelss is amazing and so is Ogar and Sister sacred hart Sam. Is that a train whistle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me. Now Good Girl is back and reaping her reward.. I cherish my friends for life... as for Some other people who pretend they are some one that they are not .... I will find them. Chelsea you are every saint and so are your precious children. We saved them at the river. She almost Died ... Joe Saved her life.... Now I want every one to know .... I am tired of being harassed and I am tired of people using fake names... Yea This IS REAL GOOD GIRL -- Casey Lorendia Fewell. and Sister sand.... I never had anything but respect for you, you may dislike me but I would really like to get to know you. This whole time I thought you were getting hurt and I was trying as hard as I could to help you (I am sister HOPE.) and I love every one, however I am not a ho and I don't mess around. I have been with one man for a year and two months up until he stopped seeing me. I wish to god I could get him back I miss him and love him and his whole family. I cry for him every night . G. P. your a gift from the stars... you know how much I love you and that I would do anything just to be your good girl again. I wanna talk dirty to you baby. ;-)
please understand

Castroville, TX

#22104 Mar 12, 2014
Whoever this is listening to me and helping me ... I really do thank you. I appreciate every one of you. Bond you are truly a saint. Twin ... I know you are out there and you are amazing Live Life to the fullest and have no regrets... even tho I am a little odd I don't regret any day of my life. NOpe I don't regret one day ... My life has justified the people that were being hurt. All I ever wanted was for everyone to be safe and happy. however I am tink and I will always be tied..... no matter how hard I fight in the end my life is in my own hands... forever always. SANDY (mom)--- Sister always never delt you. We grew up together. we were six years old. T"k' and Tod came in with a little pezz dispenser .... it was 1993 ... The candy toy thingy was TOM and JERRY-- They Ordered Marines, Army, Navy, Dad Just Engaged Really Real YOU!:) love you guys forever and always.( Don and Joyce you have always heard my voice.) Allan and Ruby loves me truly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Con Man Posing as a minister in Rockport TX - ... (Mar '11) 10 hr Bobby Church 33
James Butrovich? 17 hr PossiblYGay 1
Why?!! Aug 22 Maria 2
West wind apartments Aug 21 Looking to rent a... 1
Gabriella hanmore Aug 15 Seethispost 1
Blue nose for sale Aug 14 true blue 1
Crackhead Homer Ortiz Aug 14 Jeff 1

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockport Mortgages