Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
20,281 - 20,300 of 22,308 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Boom

United States

#22626 Apr 11, 2014
Yo
James

San Antonio, TX

#22629 Apr 11, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Texas Liberal LBJ is the one that enacted The Great Society by signing the Great Society Legistation into law and we are all paying for the Liberal from Texas and there is alot of them in Texas especially around San Antonio Area which I consider LBJ Country.
Yeah, but you Yankees keep voting those libtards into office even after LBJ. It's obvious you people haven't learned your lesson and now it's too late, sheeple on the east coast lining up and turning in your guns because you don't have the balls to tell the government to kiss your ass! The next thing is you'll go willingly to the gas chambers!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22630 Apr 12, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but you Yankees keep voting those libtards into office even after LBJ. It's obvious you people haven't learned your lesson and now it's too late, sheeple on the east coast lining up and turning in your guns because you don't have the balls to tell the government to kiss your ass! The next thing is you'll go willingly to the gas chambers!
Not me but when I worked and lived in San Antonio, TX they considered me to the far right wing because of my social and economical views which I could sense people there in San Antonio favored Liberal Policies over Conservative Policies and lot people there were dependent on the Federal Government to provide them Jobs which alot were employed by the Civil Service there in San Antonio.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#22632 Apr 12, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Not me but when I worked and lived in San Antonio, TX they considered me to the far right wing because of my social and economical views which I could sense people there in San Antonio favored Liberal Policies over Conservative Policies and lot people there were dependent on the Federal Government to provide them Jobs which alot were employed by the Civil Service there in San Antonio.
True, we have the majority in this town are Mexican and generations have been brainwashed and on the government dole. If a democrat is running they support them no matter if that person that's running for office is akin to Adolph Hitler. So sad, so many think this way although we do have many mexicans of a higher income and intelligence level that are patriotic and hard workers. But it would be fair to point out that white trash are no better. It's people of all races that have dependend on the govt. for so long for everything that now these losers can't think or do anything for themselves. The government I'm sure would love the majority to be dependent on the govt, and have the minority support everyone else if they can maintain that level then the democrats will always be in power. Then when elections come around and you have a republican or other party running the democrats will throw the scare tactics like telling people that if you vote for someone other than a democrat and they get elected their gonna take your freebies away from you. That way it assures that the democrats will always be in control and we will effectively have a one party system. I believe this is the ultimate goal.

Location hidden

#22633 Apr 12, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
True, we have the majority in this town are Mexican and generations have been brainwashed and on the government dole. If a democrat is running they support them no matter if that person that's running for office is akin to Adolph Hitler. So sad, so many think this way although we do have many mexicans of a higher income and intelligence level that are patriotic and hard workers. But it would be fair to point out that white trash are no better. It's people of all races that have dependend on the govt. for so long for everything that now these losers can't think or do anything for themselves. The government I'm sure would love the majority to be dependent on the govt, and have the minority support everyone else if they can maintain that level then the democrats will always be in power. Then when elections come around and you have a republican or other party running the democrats will throw the scare tactics like telling people that if you vote for someone other than a democrat and they get elected their gonna take your freebies away from you. That way it assures that the democrats will always be in control and we will effectively have a one party system. I believe this is the ultimate goal.
Your right about the American Mexican's there in the San Antonio area especially because the ones I worked with they told me they seen nothing wrong and had no problems with illegal Mexicans coming across the border to Mexico illegally to live and work here in the US and I told them I have a problem with that and they accused me of being one of the Minuteman from up north patroling the border because I didn't share their Liberal view but I know alot of them have family on both sides of the border too.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#22634 Apr 12, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right about the American Mexican's there in the San Antonio area especially because the ones I worked with they told me they seen nothing wrong and had no problems with illegal Mexicans coming across the border to Mexico illegally to live and work here in the US and I told them I have a problem with that and they accused me of being one of the Minuteman from up north patroling the border because I didn't share their Liberal view but I know alot of them have family on both sides of the border too.
Even mexican families that have lived here for generations get offended when you say anything negative about Mexico. They'll say "don't talk bad about MY country". I had one tell me once that they hate the U.S. but they love the free stuff they get. They still consider this Mexico.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#22635 Apr 12, 2014
Mexicans have always said that they would take back what they lost without firing a shot, and it appears they are well on their way of doing just that.

I think their are some in Washington, D.C. that would give back to Mexico the territory that they lost. I actually believe that politicians in Washington are working with them to achieve this by lack of border enforcement.

I don't trust any of those rat bastards in D.C.!

Location hidden

#22636 Apr 12, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Even mexican families that have lived here for generations get offended when you say anything negative about Mexico. They'll say "don't talk bad about MY country". I had one tell me once that they hate the U.S. but they love the free stuff they get. They still consider this Mexico.
Your right and that is true since you said that because I had people that I even worked with that their descendants came from Mexico generations ago there in the San Antonio area that they consider Texas still as part of Mexico to this day and like I told them Texas isnt part of Mexico anymore and that they were free to go back across the Rio Grande and live in Mexico if they don't like the way things are done in Texas & here the US and like I told them I would take Texas anyday over alot of the other US states definitely and I wished Washington DC had more people like Ted Cruz in office to take on the Liberals in Washington DC.

Location hidden

#22637 Apr 12, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
Mexicans have always said that they would take back what they lost without firing a shot, and it appears they are well on their way of doing just that.
I think their are some in Washington, D.C. that would give back to Mexico the territory that they lost. I actually believe that politicians in Washington are working with them to achieve this by lack of border enforcement.
I don't trust any of those rat bastards in D.C.!
Exactly there is some Liberals in Washington DC that would be willing to give Texas back to Mexico just like the US did with the Panama Canal and I can believe what saying is true that politicians in Washington DC are working with the Mexicans to achieve this by the lack of border enforcement and we know nothing is being done to curb the violence along the border either and the Liberals since an opportunity to step up the violence with Operation Wide Receiver too.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#22638 Apr 12, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly there is some Liberals in Washington DC that would be willing to give Texas back to Mexico just like the US did with the Panama Canal and I can believe what saying is true that politicians in Washington DC are working with the Mexicans to achieve this by the lack of border enforcement and we know nothing is being done to curb the violence along the border either and the Liberals since an opportunity to step up the violence with Operation Wide Receiver too.
Think about it. We go to fight wars in the Middle East and else where yet we do nothing to stop illegals and the Mexican drug cartels that are just as dangerous to our security, if not more than the Middle East terrorists, because these cartels are right on our door step. Why doesn't the U.S. invade Mexico and put a stop to all that bullshit going on? I mean hell, we don't have a problem doing it in other parts of the world yet we let Mexico run all over us. Too many things point to our government's having complicity with all that's going on over there. Does operation fast and furious ring a bell?

Location hidden

#22639 Apr 12, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it. We go to fight wars in the Middle East and else where yet we do nothing to stop illegals and the Mexican drug cartels that are just as dangerous to our security, if not more than the Middle East terrorists, because these cartels are right on our door step. Why doesn't the U.S. invade Mexico and put a stop to all that bullshit going on? I mean hell, we don't have a problem doing it in other parts of the world yet we let Mexico run all over us. Too many things point to our government's having complicity with all that's going on over there. Does operation fast and furious ring a bell?
Exactly, now if everybody could see the writing on the wall.
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22643 Apr 12, 2014
Yea... Please... I have to wait to sneak into the gun room but... Yea I would like too see if I can read all three ( and I do not mean pervertidly)
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22644 Apr 12, 2014
None of you are mean... I'm just wounded... I can barely move... I seriously broke some bones
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22645 Apr 12, 2014
She won't get off the doc. She can't read like me... She is mean
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22646 Apr 12, 2014
External hard drive
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22647 Apr 12, 2014
Four. T ish
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22648 Apr 12, 2014
No... I have eyes and I know ish
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22649 Apr 12, 2014
Yes I know the O ish
sue

Houston, TX

#22650 Apr 12, 2014
the SHTF is coming in this country
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22654 Apr 13, 2014
sue wrote:
the SHTF is coming in this country
It sure is but the government boot lickers can't see it. They sure have a nasty surprise coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,890
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
•••
•••
•••

Rockport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••