Texas Couple Visiting all 722 Whataburgers

Full story: NBC Dallas

A Rockport couple share a passion that drove them to 225 Whataburger locations and will lead them to 497 more.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Their food sucks. Nothing will ever beat "Five Guys." Does anyone else have a favorite hamburger joint?

“Conspiracy Unleashed”

Since: Mar 08

"The Universe"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

My favorite hamburger joint is my kitchen. I can cook the greatest homemade HOUSE BURGERS Big & thick pure ground beef/ fresh onions yellow and purple onions for the flavor aroma fresh garden lettuce fresh garden tomatoes (I live in Mississippis-small garden in back yard)Vlasic Dill pickles only crunch*/ French yellow mustard/cook on med heat. well done
JAMJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

???

“ain't she sweet?”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Is that like the guy Morgan Spurlock who did the "Supersize Me" documentary on McDonald's and after 30 days on the McD's diet the guy was diagnosed with borderline diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and gained I can't remember how much weight. Some people are just plain NUTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Super Size Me

Main article: Super Size Me

Spurlock at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival
Spurlock's docudrama Super Size Me was released in the U.S. on May 7, 2004. This production was later nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary feature. He conceived the idea for the film when he was at his parents' house for Thanksgiving, and while watching TV saw a news story about a lawsuit brought against McDonald's by two teenage girls who blamed the fast food chain for their obesity. The film depicts an experiment he conducted in 2003, in which he ate three McDonald's meals a day every day (and nothing else) for 30 days, mandatory that he take the "super-size" option whenever it was offered and never take it when not offered, the end result he claims was a diet with twice the calories recommended by the USDA. Further, Spurlock attempted to curtail his physical activity to better match the exercise habits of the average American (he previously walked about 3 miles a day; whereas, the average American walks 1.5 miles).

He was of average health and fitness when he started the project; he gained 25 pounds (11 kg), suffered liver dysfunction and depression by the end. Spurlock's supervising physicians noted the effects caused by his high-fat diet—one even comparing it to a case of severe binge alcoholism.

After the completion of the project, it took Spurlock fourteen months to return to his normal weight of 185 pounds (84 kg). His then-girlfriend (now wife), Alexandra Jamieson, took charge of his recovery with her "detox diet," which became the basis for her book The Great American Detox Diet.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Spurlock

“Conspiracy Unleashed”

Since: Mar 08

"The Universe"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

well. Today I'm on this forum to gain a point.
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

I sure hope they packed the Imodium AD...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rockport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••