JAL

Clifton, TX

#1 Jul 11, 2011
Went to this bar once and never again. There is a cover charge to get in and drinks are not that good for the prices charged; Service was slow..positive side servers were friendly. Bring back Paradise Keys atmosphere and service.
vksintx

Portland, TX

#2 Aug 24, 2011
I had the opposite experience...service was fine and drinks were as expected. Really enjoyed the views of the marina and water. Sunset was lovely and relaxing. Am looking forward to sitting out there as the weather cools down some. Will visit again.
rodney

Portland, TX

#3 Aug 24, 2011
Very nice place with a good beer selection (even had good dark German beer instead of the usual watery offerings that most people like). Service was prompt and friendly. Relaxed atmosphere.
Johnathan

Portland, TX

#4 Aug 25, 2011
I had a great time at Grog. There was no cover charge when I was there. What a location,on the water,and the easy rock music was enjoyable. They say a restaurant will be opening after the first part of the year. Can't wait, I'll be back before then.
Kerrvert

Kerrville, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2011
My wife and I spent Sunday afternoon there.
The beer was cheap, the selection was great, and the well drinks are made from quality liquor, not the cheap booze. Bartender was friendly and quick on the drinks..we'll be back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 26 Fossilfarts 749
Dennis Nov 25 terranto321 1
Kiewit women (Apr '14) Nov 25 hottntexas1 4
is their any pride in Taft, Texas? Nov 23 ghost 2
ashley ortiz (Sep '12) Nov 22 Britty 6
who knows anything about a couple name sylvia n... (Sep '13) Nov 19 HildyHi 2
Rockport Dating
Find my Match

Rockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockport

Personal Finance