Sabrina "Sissy" Smith
slic

Sandia, TX

#21 Mar 2, 2009
http://apps.dot.state.tx.us/apps/project_trac... Try that link. Looks like "design" starts in 8/2010.
tiffany aripse

United States

#22 Apr 2, 2009
Ilene Robinson wrote:
<quoted text> She got what was coming to her. She and her mother caused me nothing but trouble! I wont miss her!
sabrina smith was my aunt and an amazing person you have no idea what you are talking about. if you have anything to say you can call or email me.
[email protected]
Kelly Pool

Clifton, AZ

#23 Apr 3, 2009
I am writing this to let anyone and everyone know that my mother Ilene Robinson has not said the thing's about my step sister SABRINA SMITH MY mother has never said nothing bad about SISSY so who ever you are that is saying that crazy stuff about my mother need to stop now or I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND CHARGE'S WE BE FILLED. What you need to do is talk about your own life and leave my mother out of your stupidness WE all loved and cared for SISSY and the stuff yall are saying about my dead father my mother doesnt even care about him and hasnt sence they got divorced he has been gone for 14 years so leave him out of it. My mom is just trying to help Diane SISSY mother because her own daughter or sister cant help her so dont be so envy of my mother ILENE.
Kelly Pool

Clifton, AZ

#24 Apr 3, 2009
tiffany aripse wrote:
<quoted text>
sabrina smith was my aunt and an amazing person you have no idea what you are talking about. if you have anything to say you can call or email me.
[email protected]
I AM WRITING TO YOU BECAUSE THIS IS MY MOTHER THAT YALL ARE ACCUSEING OF SAYING ALL THIS CRAP FOR ONE SHE IS NOT LIKE THAT TO BE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT SISSY WE ALL LOVED HER SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING FUTHER TO SAY YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP IT TO URSELF WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY WE KNOW HOW WE FEEL AND FELT ABOUT (SISSY).
Kelly Pool

Clifton, AZ

#25 Apr 6, 2009
Ilene Robinson wrote:
Those people ruined our family! she died because she was hooked on drugs, I dont care. Ask her mother what she did to me and my kids, she didnt care if my husband was married when she slept with him and got pregnant with that bitch.
YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY MOTHER DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET ON THIS THING AND FOR SOMEONE TO GET ON HERE AND MAKE UP ALL THESE LIES IS SO UNBELIEVABLE. MY MOTHER ILENE HASNT CARED FOR MY FATHER FOR YEARS EVEN WAY BEFOR HE PAST SO ALL OF YALL WHO DONT KNOW NEED TO GET A REAL LIFE AND STAY OUT OF OTHERS NOW I KNOW HOW HARD THAT MIGHT BE BUT DO IT ANYWAYS OR IF YOU HAVE ANY ? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME @ [email protected] THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
Amber

Fargo, ND

#26 Apr 6, 2009
ILENE IS MY AUNT AND I THINK IS CHILDISH AND STUPID FOR SOMEONE TO BE SLANDERING SOMEONES NAME!MY AUNT ILENE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT SISSY,FIRST OFF ALL EVERYONE IN BOTH SIDES OF THE FAMILY KNOWS THE BAD!I DON'T SEE ANYONE SAYING THE GOOD...LIKE MY AUNT PUT MONEY AND ATTENDED HER FURNEL,AND STILL TO THIS DAY HELPS HER MOM OUT,IN ANYWAY SHE CAN!DOES THAT SOUND LIKE HATE?! TO WHOS WRITTING THIS WE KNOW U MUST BE FROM HUMBLE TX,WHERE MY AUNT HAS NEVER LIVED!! SHE LIVES IN ARANSAS PASS!SO PLEASE STOP UR CRAP AND LET THE DEAD REST IN PEACE!P.S GROW UP AND GET UR OWN IDENTITY!GOD IS WATCHING AND,U REAP WHAT U SOW!!

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Apr 21, 2009
i grow up in rockport and i know sissy yall shut up i just found out she died and im really sad!!! when are yall going to grow up!! she was a good girl.shes dead and yall are still going to talk about her like trash for the love of god shes in a way better place then we are shes in heven thats if yall still have faith in the lord leave it alone worry about your self not starting shxxxx about people are dead people!!
Kelly Pool

Clifton, AZ

#28 Apr 21, 2009
WELL I AM JUST DEFENDING MY MOTHER THESE PEOPLE SLANDERING MY MOTHERS NAME WE ARENT STARTING SH## WITH ANYONE THEY DID BY SAYING THESE THINGS AND ACTING LIKE MY MOTHER IT NEEDS TO STOP.

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Apr 22, 2009
your mother is dead sorry to hear that
Kelly Pool

Clifton, AZ

#30 Apr 23, 2009
GUEST wrote:
your mother is dead sorry to hear that
I NEVER SAID MY MOTHER WAS DEAD GET IT STRAIGHT SHE IS ALIVE AND WELL ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO DO IS GROW UP AND GET A LIFE.

“El Pasoan in Rockport, TX”

Since: Dec 07

Odessa, TX

#31 Apr 23, 2009
Guest tried to add his opinion to the Move to Rockport thread. The guy is illiterate and because he knows sex offenders he claimed that Rockport has a lot of them. Rockport has the same number of sex offenders as other towns of the same size and age.

Guest is a bit dumb - he also challenged me to give my name - lol Steve Fischer but he's still hiding. Don't worry about what he writes.
Kelly Pool

Clifton, AZ

#32 Apr 29, 2009
IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE SAY I KNOW MY MOM AND MY DEAD FATHER AND THIS STUFF NEVER HAPPENED AND YES THEY ARE A BIT DUMB.
Marie

Corpus Christi, TX

#33 Dec 15, 2009
I knew Sissy since she was 3 yrs old and she was kidnapped when she was 9 and told to do awful things like get undressed at Live Oak Elementary School. This happened to her and a friend while playing at the playground. This could have been the start of Sissy's problems and her later drug use. But she always had a good heart.
I also know her mother for 30 years and since she is not on the computer I am going to defend her in saying that she told me about a "supposed family friend" that was supposed to take her home because she was sick and this man raped her and Sissy was the result of that. Also, this ruined Sissy's life later to find she had a totally different family from the one she thought was her blood relative. Unless you were there and went thru what these two women went thru in life you shouldn't judge. The last I heard we only have 1 judge and that is JESUS CHRIST!
Dutchess

Waco, TX

#34 Dec 28, 2009
Marie wrote:
I knew Sissy since she was 3 yrs old and she was kidnapped when she was 9 and told to do awful things like get undressed at Live Oak Elementary School. This happened to her and a friend while playing at the playground. This could have been the start of Sissy's problems and her later drug use. But she always had a good heart.
I also know her mother for 30 years and since she is not on the computer I am going to defend her in saying that she told me about a "supposed family friend" that was supposed to take her home because she was sick and this man raped her and Sissy was the result of that. Also, this ruined Sissy's life later to find she had a totally different family from the one she thought was her blood relative. Unless you were there and went thru what these two women went thru in life you shouldn't judge. The last I heard we only have 1 judge and that is JESUS CHRIST!
Of course none of us have any idea if this is true but in case that it is , I do not understand why people hide these things . Not that she needed to know she was a product of rape at age 3 or anything but not to wait for so long to know about being in an adopted family ,,which is what this is. My husband has raised our daughter since she was three ,,this was 6 years ago , her bio dad my ex is an a-hole to say the least ..my husband recently adopted my daughter with gladness but the whole time my daughter has known the truth, so this kind of thing wouldn't happen.. terrible and sad .... I didnt know this young lady but it looks like she had it rough while she was here .
happy again

Belton, TX

#35 Jan 8, 2010
this place is full of crack heads they should change the name of this place to crack pass i lived there and i got the heck out of there as soon as i could and will never move back there
MK ROMERO

Bulverde, TX

#36 Mar 5, 2010
Friend of Sissy wrote:
From what I hear, if you find Mary Kay Romero you'll find your answers...
You said if you find me you will find your answers. Let me go ahead and set the record straight for all you know it alls out there. Sabrina and I were in jail before she got out. She was my best friend. In fact, we were so close she is the one who put up the money to post my bail. Sabrina was vwey sick in jail having seizures every day before released. She would stop breathing etc. I even had to give her CPR during one of her seizures. When she was released she was out getting high and didnt call antil the second day out. When she contacted us to pick her up she had been at another house smoking crack. Then did Heroin and unfortunately when she went to sleep that morning she never woke up. NOBODY gave her a HOT SHOT nor was she found in a ditch and the police can verify where they found and pronounced her dead for all you ignorant know it alls. When it is your time, noone can stop it nor can anyone stop an addict from getting high, I know because I am an addict and only by the GRACE OF GOD am I still alive. I hurt just like anyone else that was hurt by her death and more than anyone will ever know. Noone knows the things her and I had been through or would do for one another. But when people are hurt and things like this happens, its always easier to point the finger than to look at the facts and face reality. I think of her each end every day. I miss her than more than words can say. I am sorry for her families loss and the loss of my once best friend. Its really sad to see peoples ignorance, but Im grateful I answer to God and none of you!!!!!
neesy

San Antonio, TX

#37 May 30, 2010
Hi Dawn, I was a close friend of Sabrina's. We worked together at Salty Dog Saloon for a while. She was a great human being...just kind of lost at times. We all have been there. I only wish I was there for her before all this happened. She had been trying to kick the heroin addiction, and I thought she was doing well. When her and Annie split up, I think she just kind of became unsteady. I heard that in her place, and after her death, her Mom found an envelope with a letter inside addressed to God, in Sabrina's handwriting. I hope she has found God, and I hope she knows how much she is missed. There was nothing she wouldn't do for her friends. People who didn't know her have no right judging. Sabrina would give the shirt off her back if you asked for it. Maybe she never got the guidance as a child, that some of us take for granted. Regardless, I know Sabrina is in a better place. Rest in peace, little Sister. Until we meet again, Neesy.
kimberly johnson

Abilene, TX

#38 Dec 14, 2011
Sabrina and Annie were the first people i met when i moved to Rockport she had her problem as did the month before she passed she was locked with me and daily she had seizures that stopped her from breathing they had to give her mouth to mouth almost daily hospital trip after trip finding no reason why they getting worse she spoke to me about not feeling right in her own body anymore she was lost as to why her body was not hers anymore she had great love in her heart as do many people with drug problems but we have been hurt and dont know how to heal my feelings are that she wanted a way to go home to feel no pain anymore she is looking down on those who new her and loved her for just beeing her god speed to a GREAT WOMEN
Keisha bailey

Branson, MO

#39 Jun 18, 2013
I was Sabrina's girl friend from MO. I loved her very very much, she was a great person over all. She had her demons but don't we all. When she moved back to Texas, she called and told me she had a girlfriend and she was happy. I step back from her and kept tabs from her brother Shane Smith. It tore my soul apart when I heard of her death. But I know Sabrina knew God as her savior. She was a beautiful person in side and I think of her often. To the family - I am sorry for your lose
lenor

Fort Worth, TX

#40 Feb 10, 2014
Sissy. Will always be LOVED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loser in Taft 18 hr UrGross 2
has anyone attend junior/high school 1979 here (Feb '15) Jun 25 A Rare Breed 3
The Wharf Jun 24 Sailor-stuck-inTX 3
Who Knows her? (Mar '13) Jun 21 citizen of Taft 22
Navy guy, I think Jun 15 SoTXgal3 3
What is the Fulton-Rockport High School like? (Apr '13) Jun 14 Longmire 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockport Mortgages