kevin maldonado
unknown

Ingleside, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2013
What do ya know about kevin maldonado hes from sinton but living in taft??
rey

Ingleside, TX

#2 Aug 6, 2013
he is a free loader living with his dad...
unknown

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2013
Rey do you know him??
noisyass peoplethesedays

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Stfu and mind your own damn business. If you wanna know about him. Go meet him in person and ask him.
unknown

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2013
noisyass peoplethesedays wrote:
Stfu and mind your own damn business. If you wanna know about him. Go meet him in person and ask him.
I was talking to rey so mind your own business
noisyass peoplethesedays

Euless, TX

#6 Sep 2, 2013
I can sau what I want to say noisy bitch.. You have no ducking life.. Hop off
troy

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2013
How do yall know kevin
unknown

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2013
I seen him around and was interested in him but I heard he sleeps around and drinks alot.
troy

El Monte, CA

#9 Sep 5, 2013
Oh dam....Yea i seen him around ppl also..but when im ther he dnt drink..ppl ask hin to drink but he always says no...so idk..dnt hurt to ask the guy...u cnt believe everything u hear..hu
unknown

United States

#10 Sep 5, 2013
Do you know him? Well if he drinks alot like people say why would he say no doesnt make sense. I would talk to him but I'm not sure if he has a gf.
troy wrote:
Oh dam....Yea i seen him around ppl also..but when im ther he dnt drink..ppl ask hin to drink but he always says no...so idk..dnt hurt to ask the guy...u cnt believe everything u hear..hu
troy

El Monte, CA

#11 Sep 6, 2013
Yea i know who he is everytime im ther at a buddys house he's always ther..and no he dnt have a gf...well like i said dnt hurt to ask the guy..
unknown

United States

#12 Sep 6, 2013
Its ok I'll just stay to myself after all the things I heard about him I rather not.
troy

El Monte, CA

#13 Sep 6, 2013
All the talk about kevin is false...idk where u get your info from...cuz that fool is awesome...and i cnt let ppl talk about him...im gunna let him know wats up with all this nonsense...i dnt think he knows about this watever u call it..so u might here from him soon...
unknown

United States

#14 Sep 6, 2013
Well troy you let Kevin know
troy wrote:
All the talk about kevin is false...idk where u get your info from...cuz that fool is awesome...and i cnt let ppl talk about him...im gunna let him know wats up with all this nonsense...i dnt think he knows about this watever u call it..so u might here from him soon...
kevin

El Monte, CA

#15 Sep 6, 2013
Wtf!! is this shit i read about me..alava im no fckn free loader i take care of my pops..so who ever u r rey u got shit twisted bro..and you unkown person..i dnt drink alot...and dnt sleep around...so dnt b afraid to talk to me..plus i dnt have no girlfriend...so if u want to know anything about me..u can jst ask i wouldn't mind at all...where have u seen me around..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Con Man Posing as a minister in Rockport TX - ... (Mar '11) Sat Rod_shaw 32
Landreth Apr 29 Truth 5
Stephen Nino Apr 28 Moneyhustla0707 3
ashley ortiz (Sep '12) Apr 27 Charlitxtech 8
has anyone attend junior/high school 1979 here (Feb '15) Apr 27 Charlitxtech 2
Cfnm party Apr 27 Aggies124 1
Shakylia wilson Apr 21 Williams 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockport Mortgages