just sayin

Port Lavaca, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2013
does anyone know terrence huff? i think he lives in rockport or aransas pass. i heard he got some little white girl named Lea or Leah Stedman pregnant.what a piece of crap,he has a wife.what a trashy little slut,why would you sleep with a married man,if he cheated to get with you,then he will cheat on you to be with someone else. terrence is a worthless piece of shit and leah is nasty whore.
lysette

United States

#2 May 14, 2013
Not true,just because his wife couldnt keep him happy doesnt mean bash him for moving on. Get a life losef
just sayin

Midland, TX

#3 Jun 27, 2013
how could his wife keep him happy? when he is he always looking for a new F@#$,his relationship he with this little girl wont last very long becasue he cant be faithful to one woman.its just a matter of time till he gets bored and finds someone else to go and spread his herpes and whatever else he has.terrance will never change and every chance he gets he goes back and F#$%S his wife,behind leahs back!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rick wiginton Tue nicole 3
Disability collectors Oct 16 dog 2
Director of Simon Michael gallery under investi... (Aug '12) Oct 12 BGarner303 11
Kiewit women (Apr '14) Sep 28 barbie 2
John F. (Sep '12) Sep 26 cmon 2
erica l. (May '12) Sep 26 ohoh 4
If your child reports child abuse (Oct '11) Sep '14 Barb 60
Rockport Dating
Find my Match

Rockport Jobs

Rockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockport

Personal Finance