2 area men arrested after cocaine found in truck

Brothers Francisco Aparicio, 45, of Taft and David Aparicio, 47, of Sinton were eastbound on Interstate 10 in Louisiana when they were stopped by a state trooper. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Chavera

Pasadena, TX

#1 Jul 30, 2009
David Aparicio will probabley noy do time. He is a snitch. In my eyes so is Frank Aparicio. I Have proof about David (aka) Cricket being a snitch.
LuLu

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jul 31, 2009
It didn't seem to bother you when you were doing your thing making your bucks.
LuLu

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2009
It didn't seem to bother you when you were out doing your thing making you bucks!
Jane Doe

Aransas Pass, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Dont forget who else knows about what you did.David isnt the snitch nor has anything to do with you and anyone elses shit.Could it be your just upset cause you were caught,you knew what you were getting into so why say things that arent true.I dont know why people have to blame others instead of beibg responsible for there own.Better yet forgetting there family.Joe you knew what you were doing my advice to you is live your life and May God Bless You.
alejandro aparicio

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Aug 2, 2009
F-UCK YOU
Jane Doe

Aransas Pass, TX

#6 Aug 2, 2009
Sorry to have upset you but you know very well that Cricket had nothing to do with your shit.You came over here on your own and mind you whose truck was it,be careful.
Brandie Aparicio

Edna, TX

#7 Aug 5, 2009
Get off the bullshit, mind your own bussines and let them deal with their own shit. Alex way to go cuz. HATERS KEEP HATIN'
Jane Doe

Aransas Pass, TX

#8 Aug 10, 2009
Let the truth be known before you judge someone,as the Lord above is watching over us all he knows who is at fault and will save the inocent I have known these felllas for quite sometime and know that cricket loves all his girls.
Brandie Aparicio

Edna, TX

#9 Aug 14, 2009
he's only got ONE daughter! GET IT STRAIGHT
Jane Doe

Aransas Pass, TX

#10 Aug 16, 2009
Sorry, it's just that i know he is always with his wifes kids, no offence. I was really replying to his primo Joe (AKA)Fat BOY.Cricket is in our prayers.
Brandie Aparicio

Edna, TX

#11 Aug 18, 2009
thanks for your prayers my brothers and i really appriciate that. It is sad that the only kids he was seen with were his wife's due to there was always a fight when he wanted to see his own children. Let it be known that he has 2 sons, 1 daughter and 3 grandsons that miss him dearly. I only wish my father had made better choices when it came down to his kids instead of trying to make her happy. NEVER THE LESS WE WILL ALWAYS STAND BY OUR DAD!
david aparicios daughter

Madison, WI

#12 Aug 21, 2009
this to all you out there posting comments about my dad and uncle frank. i'm 17years old and think it's so funny how older men and women waste their precious time getting online to post comments talking lip about others. it's nobody's business but theirs. they chose to do this nobody else. and so what if they tell or don't tell. what does it matter to you. put yourself in their shoes. my dad is no different from the rest of you. so think about posting comments that are so childish and quit worrying about someone elses business and look at your life and what you have infront of you. whether my dad is guilty or innocent my family loves him and will stand by his side all the way! MAY GOD BLESS THEM AND THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE LIVES!! ill keep yall in my prayers as well as my dad and uncle frank,
david aparicios daughter

Madison, WI

#13 Aug 21, 2009
hey brandie are you there.
davids step daughter

Madison, WI

#14 Aug 21, 2009
this is to you brandie from april. david see's us as his kids and always will i hope someday you understand. i've learned to accept you the boys and your kids just like david has accepted my brother sisters and my son. there is no point in fighting over him i'm more than sure he's thinking about all of us in there because he wrote me telling me so. i don't mean to upset you but david has all us in his life and i'm glad to have him in my life. he loves ya'll just as much as he loves us. please put the past behind us. he chose to walk in our life and chooses to stay in it. i'm here for you and the boys and i'll pray for ya'll and i wish ya'll the best.
davids step daughter

Madison, WI

#15 Aug 21, 2009
i corrected myself by putting davids step daughter. which i am. i have one step sister and two twin step brothers who i love as my own blood. i'm so sorry and can't help but apologize over and over again for what has happened. yes david has kids from his ex wife but, he has been married to my mom for a while now and my mom has 6 kids and 1 grandchild who is my son, that david chose to raise as his own blood. i don't judge his kids because he himself as helped realize that his heart is big enough for all of us. even though he barely got to see his other family i know he loves and misses them. just like he loves and misses us. it is something we all have to understand. i accept david as my father because he's treated me like a daughter. i've changed my ways because of him. for those of you that it bothers i'm sorry and hope you can find a way to deal with it because it's nobody else but him. i don't think he would like to know that there is conflict on the outside because he chooses to love us all. everyone has there own opinion but i know my dad loves brandie the twins, her kids, my mom, my brother, sisters, my son and myself for a fact! regardless what anyone has to say!
Brandie Aparicio

Edna, TX

#16 Aug 25, 2009
ya ok!
primo

Port Arthur, TX

#17 Sep 25, 2009
good luck
sandra

Denton, TX

#18 Dec 17, 2009
ummm where the hell are you people from some low life dirt city full of loser drug dealers ugggh get a real job and a real life losers!!!
Confidential informant

Newnan, GA

#19 Dec 29, 2009
Glenn Scott Starnes ratted ya'll out!
citizen of Taft Texas

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Jan 1, 2010
If you do the crime expect to do the time.... It catches up with people eventually; either in death or through the legal system. Most of us have to actually work hard for a living to pay the bills but those of us who do work can honestly sleep at night knowing that we have EARNED our way through life and don't have to look over our shoulders wondering if we are under surveillence, etc. I really feel for the parties that are involved in all this mess, expecially the innocent kids that have to pick up the pieces and put up with all of the crap and irresponsibility of the adults in their lives. May God bless them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Con Man Posing as a minister in Rockport TX - ... (Mar '11) 14 hr Anonymous 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Sabrina "Sissy" Smith (Nov '08) Dec 15 Becky Smith then ... 42
ashley ortiz (Sep '12) Dec 10 keeta 7
Aaron Putnam City Council PLEASE (Mar '12) Dec 8 Law dog 5
kristen brashear is a real bitch Dec 6 wolfman 1
looking for whoever drives a maroon gmc and a r... Dec 4 pebbles 1
Rockport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockport