Moving to Ingleside
Excitedmomma

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Hello!
My family and I are moving to Ingleside next week from West Texas. I was wondering what are the fun things to do in the area? Especially for toddlers. We are excited to move, since it is so different than where we are now. There is absolutely nothing where we are moving from for kids.
Anyways, I appreciate any suggestions and I look forward to being apart of the community!
Thanks!:)
reawy

Odessa, TX

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Excitedmomma wrote:
Hello!
My family and I are moving to Ingleside next week from West Texas. I was wondering what are the fun things to do in the area? Especially for toddlers. We are excited to move, since it is so different than where we are now. There is absolutely nothing where we are moving from for kids.
Anyways, I appreciate any suggestions and I look forward to being apart of the community!
seriously?
Lola

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Excitedmomma wrote:
Hello!
hi I'm a mom 2 my husband is getting a job in Ingleside looking for a place to rent near schools preferably how do u like it in Ingleside after all??
ingletucky

Winona, MS

#4 Feb 12, 2014
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>hi I'm a mom 2 my husband is getting a job in Ingleside looking for a place to rent near schools preferably how do u like it in Ingleside after all??
Be prepared to pay high rent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan Naranjo 2 hr Nasty Boi 3
rick wiginton (Oct '14) Thu Carlos 21
Angel from Gregory Nov 29 DFW 1
DownLow Nov 28 Ur Guy 1
Landreth (Apr '16) Nov 27 Blonde Hair Green... 7
Chief of Police King Merritt (Mar '08) Nov 20 Caraphernelia 74
can anybody tell Kristen brashear Nov 19 pissed off 1

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance