Willie Vaden and Stewart Wilson love ...

Willie Vaden and Stewart Wilson love affair

Posted in the Rockport Forum

Gary Don Hubert

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#1 Apr 3, 2012
They were making out with each other in the Dairy Queen bathroom. Nastiest thing I've ever seen! I knew they were close, but this was completely unexpected!
scott

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2012
no way dude...are you serious? this has to be some sort of messed up joke
ittybittycity

Richmond, TX

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Isn't that willie the 200+ pounds of badass! Did one of them grab a silly bar?
Willie vaden

Ingleside, TX

#4 Sep 18, 2015
Gary Don Hubert wrote:
They were making out with each other in the Dairy Queen bathroom. Nastiest thing I've ever seen! I knew they were close, but this was completely unexpected!
Who ever this perverted sack of dog manure is just give me a call. Stewart is a good Christian Man that doesn't deserve this garbage slung at him. As for me I am a big boy and by the way 300 pounds of bad ass. I am easy to find lets meet and discuss the posting you coward.
willie vaden

Ingleside, TX

#5 Feb 7, 2016
Gary Don Hubert wrote:
I am still waiting for your reply you garbage minded trash talking piece of garbage. If your a man lets discuss this in a public place where you can look me in the face and say what you said. But like all liberal filthy minded baby killers you won't.
Maria

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2016
Yeah, that is disgusting. I saw something similar in the tunnel by the old Corpus Christi Federal Courthouse years ago. Gross. These guys should get a room.
Fortruthssake

Stone Mountain, GA

#7 May 4, 2016
Gary Don Hubert wrote:
You are a gossiping idiot. If you dont have anything positive to say keep your mouth shut. Your mama surly
taught you that. NOW PAY ATTENTION
Karma is a powerful thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy feet 12 hr Charkie5 1
Micheal Hiracheta Feb 19 Dumb ass 2
OxyChem Feb 14 Skip 1
Angiele Castillo Feb 11 Angel 1
Portland (Lowest crime rate)? (May '11) Feb 8 arti facts 3
Emily Trevino Feb 8 DFW 1
361 tattoo joker tattoo on face Anyone know th... Feb 7 Domingo 1

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance