ONE MAD MOMMA

Park Hills, MO

#1 Dec 13, 2013
My son is a fourth grader at fulton learning center, Today he was punished by a paddling at school by his principal Mr Sagart I am so angry I do not know how to react . I am taking him to the ER as we speak the bruises are unthinkable. Media will be involved my option for my childs punishment in a public school was either reform school or a paddling which would you choose as a mother little did I know that my child was going be hit so hard his fingers went numb neither did I know that my child would watch the other child involved in the physical altercation between fourth graders chased down bent over a desk and his six times I would like to know how his mother feels!!!!! THis is crazy!!! The child protective services must do something!! NOW!!!
Mike

United States

#2 Dec 25, 2013
Child beating is OK as per Judge William Adams
Mike

United States

#3 Dec 25, 2013
Beating is best done in conjunction with cursing and sexual dominance forcing the child into submission while bending over the bed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rick wiginton (Oct '14) Aug 18 Payday 42
Shawna marshall Aug 16 Spot 2
News Tax protest stalls G-P's decision on 313 request Jul 26 kat 1
News 2 Suspects Accused of Sex Trafficking Minor Jul 25 Count of St Germain 5
Michelle Mayhall Jul '17 karen 1
Kiewit women (Apr '14) Jul '17 Dude 8
Best Card reader in Rockport Jun '17 Icefishing 1

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance