Texas Judge's Job in Jeopardy

Texas Judge's Job in Jeopardy

There are 3 comments on the MyFoxDFW story from Nov 3, 2011, titled Texas Judge's Job in Jeopardy. In it, MyFoxDFW reports that:

McALLEN, Texas - As his adult daughter took to national television, the career of the Texas judge now infamous for the violent beating he gave her as a teenager began to look less certain Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxDFW.

Disgusted

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Nov 3, 2011
This scumbag is a disgrace to the human race. He is a coward and his wife is a lying b*itch. Losing his job is the least that should happen. Shame you scumbags.
Disgusted

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Nov 3, 2011
I will laugh when someone gives you and your wife the same beating. I hope it happens soon.
sunshine

Canyon Country, CA

#3 Nov 3, 2011
This judge and his wife should be charged with child abuse and any children living in their home should be removed immediately from their home.. He is a disgrace to the bench and should be fired immediately. He has major problems and should see a psychiatrist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Port A Teacher Rodrigo Salinas Nov 13 Joe 2
How about dem George West cheerleaders last night? Nov 11 David 1
News FEMA rethinking ban on disaster aid to church b... Nov 10 Hathor 1
Miranda Trevino paradise keys Nov 8 Oh U know 1
Adele and alfredo hernandez Nov 3 Michelle 1
used oyster dredge Oct '17 Hugo 2
Mrs Pete's (Jul '09) Oct '17 damdifino 19

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance