Discipline or child abuse? Texas judge defends video of him lashing daughter

Nov 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Not surprisingly, this video has gone viral. If you want to make your own decision on whether or not Judge William Adams abused his daughter, Hilary Adams, or simply disciplined her, you can check out the YouTube video by clicking on the link below.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2011
Natalie Mccandless

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

I would so much like to take a belt to this man's body and beat him until he cries for help.

how dare you do this to your child.
You are a monster and you deserve to serve time in prison.
linda weiss

Newport, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

you should serve time in jail for assault. As a judge , you know this is illegal if you were not related to Natale. Are you beating your younger daughter as well. DCF need to terminate you parental rights, and you need to serve jail-time
Jill Lawless

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judge in YouTube beating video could lose visitation rights for younger daughter
BY PAUL A. ROMER | TELEGRAM STAFF
Friday, Nov 11, 2011 7:24 AM
Judge William Adams of Aransas County, whose daughter posted a seven-minute video on YouTube of him beating her with a belt, could be ordered to undergo drug testing and possibly be denied visitation rights with his 10-year-old daughter if court filings posted today go against him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Rockport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rockport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rockport People Search