Lawyer arrested AGAIN

“Liar Lawyer Scum”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 30, 2012
RALEIGH A Raleigh attorney who faces charges of embezzling tens of thousands of dollars from his clients landed in jail again Thursday on charges of threatening a man over the phone.
Nicholas Andrew Stratas was booked in Wake County jail in lieu of $5,000 bail after Raleigh police charged him with two counts of communicating threats.
Stratas, 54, faces several other charges as well. Last week, New Hanover County authorities accused him of taking a Mercedes Benz from a car dealership for a test drive and not returning it.
A month earlier, Stratas was charged with embezzlement and forgery when prosecutors accused him of stealing $30,000 from his clients, police reported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maine Pottery Tour weekend April 30-May 1 Apr '16 Lucy Anna Jane 1
cottage Mar '16 kyman 1
News 'American Pie' singer: 'I am not a villain' Jan '16 Dr Wu 1
carl fusselman in rockland Jan '16 TAC 2
carl fusselman ?????? (May '15) Jan '16 TAC 3
News Rockport couple injured in Warren collision (Sep '14) Sep '14 Terminator36 3
News Wholey elected secretary of Maine Trial Lawyers... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Cindy Hunter 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockport Mortgages